What's new

What else are you playing? Recommend a Game!

Reedoms

Warrior
This list lost all credibility with black ops, lol.

Infamous, Heavy Rain and all Uncharted's for PS3.
Gears of War 3 and Forza Mortorsport 4 for xbox 360.
Dead Island, Mass Effect, Battlefield 3, for either console.
The Witcher 2 and Red Orchestra 2 for PC.
I think you mean Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.
That game was just turrible.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Harsh, maybe, but it was a joke. Every other game you mentioned I approve. Talked into it? I'm willing to wager I can talk you out of it.
I did mention I've lost my copy of Black Ops, so your objective is already a success.

As for Reedoms...you're crazy, dude. That's all I have to say.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
counter strike , tf classic, tf2, n64 golden eye

nough said
anything Valve makes is usually better just because.

and man, go back and play Goldeneye 64. Shit was awesome then. Actually, it was fuckin godlike. nowadays, it just cant hold up, but it will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. <3

McNasty

Moist.
I dont understand the Black Ops hate, really what is everyone's problem with it? I thought it was a tremendous improvement over MW2

Hitoshura

Head Cage
and man, go back and play Goldeneye 64. Shit was awesome then. Actually, it was fuckin godlike. nowadays, it just cant hold up, but it will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. <3
nothing gets better than dual wielding rockets or lasers XD

Reedoms

Warrior
I dont understand the Black Ops hate, really what is everyone's problem with it? I thought it was a tremendous improvement over MW2
Considering how MW2 honestly wasn't that good that isn't saying much.

nothing gets better than dual wielding rockets or lasers XD
I was more of a "proximity mines on the door" kinda guy myself. Or Oddjob crouching walk, slappers only.

SZSR

Warrior
Sonic Generations is pretty amazing, the classic levels seemed designed with platforming in mind more than super sonic speed, but the modern levels are great, except maybe the Sonic 2006 level...

pherleece

Woolay
if you like shooters you should play Rage! made by the makers of doom and quake. this game is a must play! you wont regret it!

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
I love love LOVE battlefield3. My favorite fps. Also i like dead island, skate3, fallout3 and bioshock( first one of course :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

It's a site for free Yu-Gi-Oh. Pretty fun game and can be competitive too. It's nearly completely manual so you'll have to know the rules, which are easy to find on the internet.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is the best game I've ever played (even better than MK).

The gameplay is really fluid. Every cutscene can be rewatched in "theater mode". There are 14 really tough, awesome & repeatable boss fights. If it seems too easy, the difficulty can be increased to a basically impossible level. I would definitely recommend this one to anybody who likes fighting games.

RagingNight

Dojo Trainee
of this decade?

Action games
Devil May Cry 3/4 ps3, only get 4 on pc due to 3 being a bad port
bayonetta (xbox prefer due to higher fps)
uncharted 2/3
metal gear solid 2-4
Dead Space 1-2
GTA 4 (pc only with mods)
Resident Evil 4/5
Mirror Edge
Assassin Creed 2-3
Batman: AA and AC
Shatter

Puzzle Games
Catherine
Portal 1/2

RPG
Dragon Age Origin (don't get 2)
FF13 (if you don't mind linear rpgs)
FF10
Disgaea 4
Final Fantasy Tactics (its older than a decade but its still one of the greatest rpg of all time, both in story and in gameplay)

MOBA
League of Legends
Dota 2 (if you can into beta)

Shooters
L4D2
Killing Floor
Crysis 2 with mods

Honestly if you want more good games you guys should follow Neogaf, they are pretty much the PREMIER gaming forum. This isn't your gamefaq or anything like that, they have good personal reviews, discussion and so forth.

Sasuga

Dojo Trainee
and for those who are final fantasy fans play ff6 pls b/c 13 is garbage and this game is way better lmao
13 isn't as good as the previous versions but I got the japanese version and since im studying japanese, it's cool to be able to follow the story and read the items. I feel XIII-2 might be better, but I'm playing it anyway. I got 6 from the psn store but haven't really got to it. The japanese store has Chrono Trigger, i might get that.

Ikaruga is godlike btw. They should release that for ps3/xbox.

RagingNight

Dojo Trainee
13 isn't as good as the previous versions but I got the japanese version and since im studying japanese, it's cool to be able to follow the story and read the items. I feel XIII-2 might be better, but I'm playing it anyway. I got 6 from the psn store but haven't really got to it. The japanese store has Chrono Trigger, i might get that.

Ikaruga is godlike btw. They should release that for ps3/xbox.
honestly ff13 isn't as bad as some of the "purist" say it is. The problem with 13 is a pro for some. Its just very linear when you compare it to the rest of the series. But for what it was worth, it isn't a bad game.

I still say FFT is still hands down the one of the best rpg games ever. It is such an overlooked game.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I had fun with that for a while then I kept getting matched up with people who would win in like 3 turns. It was complete bullshit.
Well almost everything in Yugioh has a counter to it. There's even some nasty "infinites" known as "OTK's" (one turn kills) that are pretty cheap. But the game isn't really based on skill. Just knowledge, deck building, knowing when to do the right play at the right time, and most importantly... luck. There's a lot of variety in the game, but in order to win, there's not that many cards that are "competitive". Well, there is a lot of competitive cards, but in comparison to the total number of cards in the game, the usable to not usable ratio is fairly significant. Still a fun game regardless though, plus has a lot of nostalgia for me personally.