What's new

What else are you playing? Recommend a Game!

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
Currently playing my way through the Silent Hill series for the first time. On SH4 right now and it ALWAYS crashes. On top of that, I've been using my Playstation emulator to play Mortal Kombat 4 and Dino Crisis. PLUS, Red Faction 2 on PC for nostalgia purposes.

Jed

Noob
I will recommend the Battlefield 3.This is a war game but this game is great fun to play this game and there is amazing weapons for real combat has been used.so feel the real thriller of combat and get twisted in it.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Just remember to manually save when you can from time to time, I found out the hard way that the autosave can't always be trusted.

These are some of the games I have played recently

Deus EX: HR is an amazing game. Got it for 10 during winter sale on amazon. Easily top 10 game of the year 2011. The story, the atmosphere, the theme and overall the detail of the game is imo top-notched. The immersion of the game is just so up there, that you just want to explore all the options. At the same time the gameplay is what I would consider above average. It isn't amazing but it easily gets the job done.

Bastion. OMG for an indie game that I bought for 5 bucks (usually on sale for 5-7) is amazing. The narration, the combat, the visuals and everything make this game easily one of the top 10 game of the year (it was on TIMES game of the year and multiple high profiled game journalist goty as well)

Saints Row 3. SR3 is mad fun. I went in thinking it was a GTA ripoff and I was definitely wrong. This game is way more fun than GTA, its over the top and just overall crazy/hype. GTA has better graphics and a more fleshed out story, but it does not have the fun factor of Saints Row 3.

Torchlight. Torchlight is a diablo-esque game. I've never played D2 but this game is fun. Its just a game to pass by the time and gather loot. For a 20 dollar retail game (I got it for 3 dollars during Steam sale) this was easily worth the money considering the amount of time invested into the game.