What's new

What do you think of... Sindel? ;)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Dan has his 2 bitches. Reptile vs Kitana/Sindel matches ftw!

not feeling it. too 80's rockstar for me.

her height proportion looks solid and should make for some decent hitboxes.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Been using her since the first day I played MK3 wayyyyy back in 199whatever.

I will continue to do so, as long as she plays like the MK3 Sindel's. If she plays like any of her 3d abominations, then fuck no. She is a 2d character!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
love sindel in umk3, love her in MKD and MKA.

i think she looks good from what i can tell, the pictures arent great, but damn im happy to see that she is now 100% confirmed :D

i want her to have her leg grab, air fireball, flight, scream, ground fireball. i also want some sort of combo special move where she does her air fireball then is able to just stay in the air so --> air fireball special into flight special no delay just a smooth transition.

her throw, my god just dont repeat what they did for her in MKD and MKA. give her the hair whip throw or anything that just throws her foe away from her please.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Looks good, lol 80's rockstar, that's a new one. Usually she gets the goth jokes or Elvira haha...but honestly, she's fine IMO.

Looks like a MILF now haha or cougar mmmm

I'm sure she'll play more 2D like given the move sets of everyone so far. She'll have the scream, fireball and who knows what else...probably an air fireball and new moves too perhaps...just not that dumb levitation move that was useless..

Well we've seen that she'll have EX Air Fireball. And it looks really good because it shoots at akward angles. Meaning there's two fireballs that come out for EX version.

Vid here:

@ 1:29

After the K.O (with EX Air Fireball) not sure if she'll be able to stay a float. It was probably the blurr effect after the match won. We'll see....

But the best thing about Sindel...ever...is this:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! She'll be my 2ndary.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Well we've seen that she'll have EX Air Fireball. And it looks really good because it shoots at akward angles. Meaning there's two fireballs that come out for EX version.

Vid here:

@ 1:29

After the K.O (with EX Air Fireball) not sure if she'll be able to stay a float. It was probably the blurr effect after the match won. We'll see....

But the best thing about Sindel...ever...is this:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! She'll be my 2ndary.

yea so far we have seen

1 ~ 1 air fireball
2 ~ eh air fireball that shoots out 2 fireballs in 2 areas of the screen
3 ~ ground fireball
4 ~ low fireball

i love me some sindel, cant wait to win tourneys with her :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Her scream looks different in this game, but looks to have faster recovery time too I've noticed. She looks fun, in UMK3 she was great AA I'm curious as AC stated if her scream will be just as good AA in MK9.. Her fireball is fast

Sindel looks awesome in this game!!!

Have you seen her X-Ray? It looks epic. The hair-grab and throw is back baby!!!!!

Will he scream be useful in this game though, do you think? It looks quite short ranged.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I'm loving some Sindel right now. hmmm.

I've got to say Sindel is the first character I use that I haven't copy and pasted with and I'm really enjoying her play style. I know most people zone with her, but I tend to do a mix of that and rush down...more so rush down and I don't think people expect me to do that with her lol. I have no idea what tier she is considered to be, but she has to be top 8 right? I think I've won more matches with her than anyone else thus far. With that said I'm curious how the rest of the Sindel community uses her.

I typically start a match by either doing d,u,4, or I'll completely go all in with a j2,b3,f2,dash,f1,2,df2(or df4). I can do longer combos than that offline, but that combo seems to be consistent online. If I add the b1,b2 after the b3,f2, it typically tends to drop at some point before my combo is finished. So I keep my combos short and simple online. So how do you play with her? Do you "zone" the whole time or mix it up, and what seems to be the most effective for you?

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Some consider her low tier, some consider her top tier. I for one am leaning to top. Her ONLY drawback I see is low damage. Other than that she is very good. Crazy mix up, cartwheel makes for an amazing wake-up and her zoning is probibly the best in the game.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Some consider her low tier, some consider her top tier. I for one am leaning to top. Her ONLY drawback I see is low damage. Other than that she is very good. Crazy mix up, cartwheel makes for an amazing wake-up and her zoning is probibly the best in the game.
I agree with most of this, but her zoning can easily be shut down by a good player who is using a teleporting character. Otherwise I don't see any flaws with her except her scream reset lol.

Error

DF2+R2
Sindel is very fun to play, but she's like bottom 5 as of right now. She get's outshined by better zoners who can also rushdown.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Shes arguably the worst character in the game IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY AGAINST HER. Thankfully no one does lol.

I usually zone with her, as I hate both of her launchers. But sometimes I will rushdown with a 2,1,2 mixup or maybe levitate cancels.