What's new

What do you think of... Sindel? ;)

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
everyone with half a brain knows sindel is low tier in this game.. her zoning is mediocre because more then half the cast can destroy it. you dont want to rush down with her for long because once you guess wrong your fucked because she cant escape rush down pressure well. every character in the game has something upclose that allows them to escape up close pressure, a far reaching low poke, a fast uppercut (quan and stryker even have this option) armor move.. every character has something but her.. once people find out that all her wake up options are killed by the cross up, your fucked even more.. i Laughed hard when you guys said "oh wow cartwheel is such a good wake up move" LOLOLOLOLOL

play better competition and you will get wacked trying to use sindel, take her to a offline tournament see what happens..
Well instead of saying anyone with half a brain, you could have said, what makes you think so.

The only reason I think so is because NOT VERY MANY PEOPLE USE HER. In total I have played maybe 10 Sindels, all with a very wide gap of time in between, so it is hard to formulate a plan or stratagy against this charecter for me (and many other people).

Tested cartwheel in practice just now, and I could not punish it. And it hits mid. Might be punished by cross up preassure but that looks like its it. And (again VERY little Sindel experience) it looks like her down 4 is decent and may work at stopping the cross up preassure.

I was mearly throwing in my 2 cents, no need to bash.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Well instead of saying anyone with half a brain, you could have said, what makes you think so.

The only reason I think so is because NOT VERY MANY PEOPLE USE HER. In total I have played maybe 10 Sindels, all with a very wide gap of time in between, so it is hard to formulate a plan or stratagy against this charecter for me (and many other people).

Tested cartwheel in practice just now, and I could not punish it. And it hits mid. Might be punished by cross up preassure but that looks like its it. And (again VERY little Sindel experience) it looks like her down 4 is decent and may work at stopping the cross up preassure.

I was mearly throwing in my 2 cents, no need to bash.
Not bashing. I don't even think my post was directed at you. I'm at work on my iPad havent read every post in this thread. My post was directed at people who think she's good and needs no buffs.

Sindel, quan and stryker are the characters that need slight buffs. When cyrax can reset and do 2 nets in one combo with bombs everywhere on screen but sindel can't even connect 2 screams in 2 different combos that are done back to back because the sindel player guesses right is pure bull shit.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Every time you take a stab at Cyrax, a piece of my soul dies, Dan! lol

Seriously, though, Sindel is not great. When I play a good Sindel player, it's a shame that I can get outplayed 75% of the match and still win just because one wrong guess on Sindel's part during a rushdown means she's done. I definitely agree that she needs something. I'm really confused as to why Yell isn't a functional analog to Kitana's Upraise like in the older games (surely there would have been a better way to fix infinites without crippling the character).
She does the worst damage in the game hit-for-hit (Maybe tied with Kung Lao, but she has nowehere near his tools or frame advantage).

The news of no armored StepUp is very sad indeed ... =-( Good Luck Sindel mainers... I fear you will need it even after the patch.