What's new

Question What Buffs should Green Lantern get?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I'm very unfamiliar with the MU, so pinch of salt is advised but from what I see is that Raven has the perfect design of zoning/counter-zoning to fuck up GL. It seems like with Raven all she has to do is press the B button and enjoy herself, it's like rape city.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
his machine gun needs to be un-safe... Its the most un-safest "looking" move in the game but yet is safe

Yoaks

A spaceman
Were talking about buffs?! Ok than. Lobo needs a fraggin Sniper that does 28% and hits 3/4 of the screen awa.......oh wait. :joker:

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
asking for buffs has nothing to do with player skill

this may or may not be completely true.......but still how does a GL win against a Raven, what the hell am i supposed to do when youre sitting back throwing out pillars
U dont let her get that far. Once u knock her down, u keep up the pressure. Never let her out of the corner. Sacrifice damage to keep her in the corner

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
U dont let her get that far. Once u knock her down, u keep up the pressure. Never let her out of the corner. Sacrifice damage to keep her in the corner
if you force any zoner into the corner you do well thats fighting game 101. i do that to every sinestro ds etc i play but you cant jump against raven so no air rockets and if she blocks the string you do you have to respect her, i mean im no expert in that mu but how do you pressure her? id love to see video of a GL consistently winning this not just doing things and praying they work lol

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
asking for buffs has nothing to do with player skill

this may or may not be completely true.......but still how does a GL win against a Raven, what the hell am i supposed to do when youre sitting back throwing out pillars
Walk forward or let trait run out. If she soul crushes then you start walking forward as well.

No one is saying it is easy to get in on Raven as GL but once you do the match swings heavily to your favor, no way it is 7-3.