What's new

West Coast Warzone 3 - Orange, CA - Jan 14-16, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Hey darkhood. Can you bring the Tv instead of the playstation? I think we have a lot more playstations.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Yea for sure. I use a HDMI adapter for my monitor, DO I need to bring my HD cord or will one be there. Nevermind, I'll bring it.

TWZTID

Kombatant
i will be registering for both... i dont missing the special, as long as i dont miss the tourny.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3:
1.McNasty
2.Krayzie Bone
3.REO
4.Tom Brady
5.Ermac2
6.CoMeBaCk386
7.Hydro
8.SuperFX
9.Big[Nasty]
10.Rising
11.Hugo101
12.Online Tony
13.Offcast
14.Wonder Chef
15.Twztid
16.Darkhood

MKvsDC:
1.RagingDemon
2.Krayzie Bone
3.REO
4.Tom Brady
5.WC-Ownage
6.WC-Hitman
7.Rising
8.Offcast
9.Wonder Chef
10.Darkhood
11.Phantom
12.Twztid

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Updated List

1.McNasty
2.Krayzie Bone
3.REO
4.Tom Brady
5.Ermac2
6.CoMeBaCk386
7.Hydro
8.SuperFX
9.Big[Nasty]
10.Rising
11.Hugo101
12.Online Tony
13.Offcast
14.Wonder Chef
15.Twztid
16.Darkhood
17.GunzaBlaze
18.Raynasty89

MKvsDC:
1.RagingDemon
2.Krayzie Bone
3.REO
4.Tom Brady
5.WC-Ownage
6.WC-Hitman
7.Rising
8.Offcast
9.Wonder Chef
10.Darkhood
11.Phantom
12.Twztid
13.MK_Legend
14.GunzaBlaze

Unconfirmed Players:
1.Elohim116
2.Bossette
3.Demonium
4.Marvaz
5.Thunder88
6.Dammit Rab
7.Sal Says

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
By the way guys. I have been advertising the tournament online. If you guys by any chance run into any West Coast players, specially California players. Let them know about the tournament. The bigger the number, the better the experience.

If you know any players that will come, who are registered, or are even considering the trip, please post them up here, and I will add them to their respective list.

Thank you all.

TWZTID

Kombatant
ok, i went to my bank 2 weeks after they said they ordered me a new ATM card.... only to find out they never ordered it.... now i gotta wait til next fukn week to get registered

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
ok, i went to my bank 2 weeks after they said they ordered me a new ATM card.... only to find out they never ordered it.... now i gotta wait til next fukn week to get registered
wow man... lol

*Update

Updated List

1.McNasty*
2.Krayzie Bone*
3.REO*
4.Tom Brady*
5.Ermac2*
6.CoMeBaCk386*
7.Hydro
8.SuperFX
9.Big[Nasty]
10.Rising*
11.Hugo101*
12.Online Tony*
13.Offcast*
14.Wonder Chef*
15.Twztid*
16.Darkhood*
17.GunzaBlaze*
18.Raynasty89*
19.Shoryuken*

MKvsDC:
1.RagingDemon*
2.Krayzie Bone*
3.REO*
4.Tom Brady*
5.WC-Ownage
6.WC-Hitman
7.Rising*
8.Offcast*
9.Wonder Chef*
10.Darkhood*
11.Phantom*
12.Twztid*
13.MK_Legend*
14.GunzaBlaze*
15.Shoryuken*

Unconfirmed Players:
1.Elohim116
2.Bossette
3.Demonium
4.Marvaz
5.Thunder88
6.Dammit Rab
7.Sal Says
8.Live2Die
9.MasterMalone

Live2Die joins our unconfirmed player list. I also added MasterMalone. He has been real busy, but im hoping that come Jan, 14, he can make it out here.

Victor

Noob
I sure want to make this. I hope I do. I really wouldn't mind getting to meet and play you guys. :)

Also, Bone, shouldn't there be a SSFIV list as well? I know I definitely want to be playing that more than anything at the tournament.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
I sure want to make this. I hope I do. I really wouldn't mind getting to meet and play you guys. :)

Also, Bone, shouldn't there be a SSFIV list as well? I know I definitely want to be playing that more than anything at the tournament.
There is way too many players playing SSFIV to make a list... lol

But if you follow the link at, www.WarzoneTournament.com, you can sign up for Super, and all the other games.

Just MK? Any other fighters? Just curious.
Its a big major. MK is honored the be part of this on the west coast for the first time.

And, oh yes! THERE WILL BE TEKKEN!

Victor

Noob
I'm gonna register when my dad gets home in a few days. He has all the credit card information and all the stuff needed to get me all settled.

For me, it looks like it's going to be $50 to fully register. Am I sharing a hotel with someone or would I have to worry about those expenses? I don't think food will be too much of a money killer, so I think I'm safe on that. Anything else maybe that I might be missing?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
I'm gonna register when my dad gets home in a few days. He has all the credit card information and all the stuff needed to get me all settled.

For me, it looks like it's going to be $50 to fully register. Am I sharing a hotel with someone or would I have to worry about those expenses? I don't think food will be too much of a money killer, so I think I'm safe on that. Anything else maybe that I might be missing?
If you cant afford a hotel room, we can help you out with that. But if you can, let us know if you can help out. We are all here to help eachother out.

I'm glad you're coming to WCW3. Dude, it would be funny if we land on the same Super brackets. lol Me and Gunz were on the same pool for Evolution.

Big props to you, and much respect, V.

TWZTID

Kombatant
can i register with an EBT card? my fukn atm card cant get here fast enough!!!!! but i was happy to receive my confirmation email saying it was sent....... PLEASE BE HERE TOMORROW, card.....

Victor

Noob
So I don't know how this is going to work. My dad is saying it's a two day trip from where I live to Orange County, LA. I have school and I need to catch up on a lot of work; I can't afford to leave and skip a Thursday or Friday because I need all the time in January I can get to catch up on my school. Not to mention this tourny happens to be just the week before Finals (also known as dead-week), and if I leave I'd probably end up getting back early Monday morning, then off to school right away. That would be hard. Not to make excuses, but I don't know if this is the best thing to be doing.

Does anyone have a rough idea on how much a plane ticket would cost (roundtrip) from Portland, Oregon to OC, LA?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
So I don't know how this is going to work. My dad is saying it's a two day trip from where I live to Orange County, LA. I have school and I need to catch up on a lot of work; I can't afford to leave and skip a Thursday or Friday because I need all the time in January I can get to catch up on my school. Not to mention this tourny happens to be just the week before Finals (also known as dead-week), and if I leave I'd probably end up getting back early Monday morning, then off to school right away. That would be hard. Not to make excuses, but I don't know if this is the best thing to be doing.

Does anyone have a rough idea on how much a plane ticket would cost (roundtrip) from Portland, Oregon to OC, LA?
Greyhound.com said you would get there the same day...

Victor

Noob
Greyhound.com said you would get there the same day...
Greyhound says it's about a 15 hour ride; also it will cost a $122.32 (not sure if this is one way or roundtrip though?)

United Airlines says it will cost about $236 for a roundtrip ticket to Los Angeles and back.

Plane > bus? What do you guys think.

Status
Not open for further replies.