What's new

WAZZ 2nd USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT

ok, i would like to get my matches on this evening. so can i find out definitly who im playing? I dont wanna do my matches on a friday night. i believe im playing foozer, i will send him a message on psn, if i dont get a reply by tonight, i need to play someone else. Im pretty sure foozer would like to get his tournament revenge on me, either way, they will be very tough matches!!

fun set golden! there are a few things in MK2 that you probably just aren't used to. if you play for just a little while you'll pick up on them and you'll be able to spank most people easily! I can tell you have a lot more than the basics down. You were able to keep me from having a functional close jab game. You didn't fall for a lot of my baits for aa or anything. Hit me up anytime for matches!

real_talk718 said:
dudemcrude, lmk when is a good day to do this
Sorry, bro. I was out of town for a few days. Anytime between tomorrow and Saturday will be alright by me, hopefully I'll get a chance to warm up with someone else. I already know I'm gonna lose, I just hope to drop a few wins in there along the way. :)

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
ready when you are vassago! our matches are gonna lag like a mofo! ah well. i'll be on today after 5 EST if you wanna get at it!

ouch! our connection sucks! oh well, maybe it'll help me get at least one win! I won't be home till past 6pm Mountain Time but I'll pop on and see if you're around. I should be pretty available all weekend if tonight doesn't pan out but I'll try to get around tonight.

I tried to fight the inevitable, but real_talk718 was just far too much for me. Matchups are as follows; L means I lost, W means I won-

p1 real_talk718 p2 MackerfieldLives
Shang Tsung Mileena
Kung Lao Mileena
Shang Tsung Baraka
Liu Kang Raiden
Raiden Baraka
Baraka Scorpion
Liu Kang Shang Tsung
Kitana Mileena
Liu Kang Liu Kang
Kitana Reptile
Raiden Reptile
Sub-Zero Jax
Baraka Shang Tsung

The matches were fun as hell. I made a video of it, but the sun was glaring off the TV really badly and you can't see about 1/4 of the screen. If I can clean it up, it will get posted. It should be noted that I took a horrendous beating after the tourney matches were over; the games were close through about 10 matches, but after that I got 24 streaked. He whooped me worse than I whoop jomammasmurf and other lobby noobs, and that's saying something.

I'm ready for ya kensi! Sorry we couldn't get together this weekend. I have bowling league tonight but I could probably play when I get home or anytime this week. I don't have anywhere to be after tonight.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
cool man. i'm pretty tied up on weekends with gigs so i didn't forsee us getting them done sat or sun. i'm pretty free throughout the week. i we don't bump into eachother beforehand, i'll def be on wednesday night. cod night with my peeps.

holler...

Btbb and I played last night, i think I won 8-5, GGS! You have def come a long way from when we 1st played, keep it up and you'll be streaking me soon!

btbb99

Noob
aria's right it was 8-5.. ggs man, you have very fun style, i tried to play you a little different but it didn't work lol. good luck the rest of the way.

@foozer, nice quote under your vid description, im glad someone just showed that to me because you been on my mind this weekend. first of all "dookiebrain come out of hiding you pussy" doesnt even make any sense because the ONLY 2 times i played you were in 2 tournaments and i completely owned you, the fuckin vids are on my youtube for christs sake....lmao, please see vids for official documentation lmao. Im well aware that i most likely will be playin the screen name "foozer1" but who will actually be playin me behind that screen name? my guess is 2 people you are buds with, and i DON'T mean David_GEM.

I guess it was too much to ask when we all decided that only people from CMK can play in CMK tourneys. now i gotta play "guess who i am playin" foozer1. i should just drop. I gotta play whoever the fuck he put under his screen name, basically im playing: ?

wazz

Noob
dookiebrain said:
@foozer, nice quote under your vid description, im glad someone just showed that to me because you been on my mind this weekend. first of all "dookiebrain come out of hiding you pussy" doesnt even make any sense because the ONLY 2 times i played you were in 2 tournaments and i completely owned you, the fuckin vids are on my youtube for christs sake....lmao, please see vids for official documentation lmao. Im well aware that i most likely will be playin the screen name "foozer1" but who will actually be playin me behind that screen name? my guess is 2 people you are buds with, and i DON'T mean David_GEM.

I guess it was too much to ask when we all decided that only people from CMK can play in CMK tourneys. now i gotta play "guess who i am playin" foozer1. i should just drop. I gotta play whoever the fuck he put under his screen name, basically im playing: ?
kaboobs

UPDATED