What's new

WAZZ 2nd USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT

D

david_GEM

5 things.

1. This is mostly dookie's fault.
2. Dciguy's idea is unfair to both realtalk and foozer, because of number 1.
3. I've spoken to both dciguy and wario personally apologizing to dci and having a long convo with wario because I didn't want anything to escalate here.
4. After all the shit dookie just said about foozer, somehow foozer's the asshole?
5. Let fooz play davey, then winner play realtalk, then winner plays me, then winner plays kensi.

Uh you know Foozer happens to be a really good friend of mine and these insults are very fucked up . The guy has invited me to his house for no longer than a month he said....lol. All because we play MK2 together , i think you got him all wrong guys. If i need to be banned from here for being his bud as well than its cool with me tho i do get along with some players from here. Ive never even been to New York and now cuz of Fooze its gonna happen!!! I cant wait to meet him and Dave and rdz21 !! Unfortunatly Fooze and Dave think thats all i wanna do is play MK2 , but sorry guys id rather just check out the city more than anything lol. Anyway ease off on the insults.

D

david_GEM

Once upon a time, a player by the name of foozer1 came onto to this site just like everyone else. one day, everyone decided to treat him like shit, however the way he responded and reacted will never be forgotten and he is now an infamous figure.
After not posting for months he joins a tournament where he is accused of having someone play on his behalf (before they even fight mind you), thus prolonging the tournament. The "troublemaker," retaliates to this paranoid asshole and is banned from the tourney and this site.

Makes for a nice, tragic story.

david_GEM said:
Once upon a time, a player by the name of foozer1 came onto to this site just like everyone else. one day, everyone decided to treat him like shit, however the way he responded and reacted will never be forgotten and he is now an infamous figure.
So you were saying he was just provoked into being a horse's ass? I don't think things happened quite that way, man. The only tragic thing here is that this "tournament" is now just a magnet for fucking drama and stupid childish shit, and now we have people dropping and this and that. I feel bad for the people that just want to play and have fun.

I don't mean to go off on a tirade or anything, but I don't get the kindergarten "oh fuck no he called me out on youtube gotta show him up" or whatever the hell is actually going on here. It's pretty fucking retarded to be honest.

EDIT: Dreamcatcher sums up MK2 in a single picture!

wazz said:
foozer in the house

dookie thats not very nice
wazz, go take one of your stupid kabobs and shove it up your dumb ass, got it pal? go eeet da kabobs moron.

@david, enough of the foozer support, it gets old. This is your assholes friends fault, like i said, he sent me messages stating that i "have to guess who it is" all i wanted was to play someone from cmk, guess that couldnt happen.

David, im done with you, go ride foozers dick. you got a prob, dont contact me no more.

all i wanted was fair games, everyone who knows me knows that i dish out good and fair games, all i ask is for the same in return. I dont care about foozer, i care about that i wanted to participate in the tourney but had to drop because a memeber who isnt on cmk played in it.

im gonna post psn messages, everyone will agree that foozer tried his best to make me think it wasnt him.

"guys, foozer is under lots of stress, can we give him a break, he is really stressed out and just acting up, he doesnt mean it at all"

dude, enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Smells like another ban is in the works...

I would like to volunteer to run the next online MK2 Tourney. I have the time and resources to devote to making it work and making it fast and fair.

dciguy01 said:
Smells like another ban is in the works...

I would like to volunteer to run the next online MK2 Tourney. I have the time and resources to devote to making it work and making it fast and fair.
nah not a ban....

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
well with all the recent droppage... seems like Dave0electro and real_talk are the only 2 people left on that side of the bracket... lol

I'll be ready in a couple hours, and I'll be free all though tomorrow night. Send me a PSN request anytime and I'll play as soon as I get on!

6-1 in real_talk's favor, 12-1 total. That's one more match than I expected to win. I recorded them just for shits and giggles and if he says its cool I'll upload them.

GG's man, I had a good time!

Davey_8000 said:
6-1 in real_talk's favor, 12-1 total. That's one more match than I expected to win. I recorded them just for shits and giggles and if he says its cool I'll upload them.

GG's man, I had a good time!
that's how i felt against kensi :)

D

david_GEM

Dookie has apologized to me and foozer, although what he did is irreversible, moving on is key and being that only me kensi me and realtalk are left, there shall be an interesting finish to this tourney.

@realtalk, I know I sent you a message the other day upon hearing that you beat davey but I haven't been online in pretty much a full day. Let me know when is good for you bro.