What's new

WAZZ 2nd USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT

D

david_GEM

lol, I think that was up there before the tourney even started and honestly idk why he put it.
Foozer only has two friends in mk2 psn, me and fusion. Rdz's cool though and actually he'll be hanging out with us when fusion comes up to NY from CO for his Bday. ooooooyeeeeah

@shitbrains (dookiebrain) dude who could you be talking about ? i seriously doubt my boy Foozer would let anyone other than himself play(destroy) you. Im sure i will be out there during the outcome of this tourney and all i can say is im glad that im outa this thing.... i certainly wouldnt play for Foozer while im over at his place. Thats like taking out your starting player and replacing him with a so-so player? So if thats what your getting at your sadly mistaken buddy.

@Gem , dude you gotta admit without Foozers history on this site it wouldnt be half as cool !!!!LMAO!!

D

david_GEM

Foozer's actually cool with a number of people (mk2 prince, wazz and sushi etc). For the record we have played under each other's account but never in a tourney for two reasons.

1. 99% of my tourney fights I've played over at my place, either by myself or with my other friend who doesn't play mk2.

2. That would be kinda gay and extremely unfair.

@scheiss- it's the traffic man!! I don't know one thing about managing internet other than rebooting. Our biggest problems seem to be the midwest. I've had good connections with people out of the country, southwest and north but midwest is weird.

But, back on topic, me and aria are waiting in the third round people!! And I have to wait for TWO fights.

D

david_GEM

lol, I'm not complaining dude. Hell, my side still has a first round left. It's amazing the amount of shit going on between foozer and dookie, I talk to both of them and they're almost never online at the same time.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
Vassago187 said:
david, hopefully kensi and I will get our fights done tonight. I'll be home all night so hopefully he'll be around as well.
yeah man should be on after 7 tonight.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
I beat Vassago 12-1

Just for pure fun we decided to play our matches at the bottom of the Atlantic. I wouldn't wish that lag on anybody. I hate winning like that, but what can ya do? GGs homie.

D

david_GEM

real_talk718 said:
^^good shit..

If I can make it passed my rounds I sense a tourney Rematch in the makes
don't speak too soon. ;) you still have to worry about dookie and fooz....and that other guy. And kensi has aria to deal with. lol

dropped

whoever was sending me messages from foozer1 right now was clearly not him. wazz, i tried to explain to you that i didn't wanna play him and i gave you the reasons why, instead you laughed, so cool. I don't need anyone else to tell me otherwise that its really foozer. I got about 5 messages and its not really him. so have a great tourney. best of luck to everyone who got to play a legitimate cmk player. Im not into tricks and bullshit.

wazz

Noob
dookiebrain said:
dropped

whoever was sending me messages from foozer1 right now was clearly not him. wazz, i tried to explain to you that i didn't wanna play him and i gave you the reasons why, instead you laughed, so cool. I don't need anyone else to tell me otherwise that its really foozer. I got about 5 messages and its not really him. so have a great tourney. best of luck to everyone who got to play a legitimate cmk player. Im not into tricks and bullshit.
dammit guess ill hav put in drewcide or davey. i think davey cuz drewcide hasnt bin on

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
I beat Aria 8-5. Really good games my man. That was quite a comeback! I was up like 5 or 6 to his 1 I believe, and he landed some impressive wins!

How bout that last round?! Lao spin, jp, whiff kick, spin in the corner! Wish we had video of those...ah well. I'm starting to get my old Lao back!

Kensidj said:
I beat Aria 8-5. Really good games my man. That was quite a comeback! I was up like 5 or 6 to his 1 I believe, and he landed some impressive wins!

How bout that last round?! Lao spin, jp, whiff kick, spin in the corner! Wish we had video of those...ah well. I'm starting to get my old Lao back!
Awesome Fng' finish with the lao combo, I was like man, if im gonna go out than let it be with a bang (too bad you did the combo). I had to slow it down to actually think today, that lao vs my cage when we were at 6-4 was down to the wire, I think I died by one hit!

GGS, youre my predicition to win this one!

D

david_GEM

kensi's in the finals already?? And my side of the bracket is imploding? NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR FOOZER. I already have to worry about either him or realtalk. But we're moving on.

david_GEM said:
kensi's in the finals already?? And my side of the bracket is imploding? NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR FOOZER. I already have to worry about either him or realtalk. But we're moving on.
Yah its confirmed Foozer called me earlier and said dookie didnt wanna battle , invited him and no response. Too bad they couldve had some awesome matches.

im gonna post the messages he sent me on psn from last night, it was NOT foozer. and even if it was foozer, what a fuckin dick. foozer is a scrub, i beat his ass 2 times in tourneys, the only reason im not playing him is because its not really him. i will not be on youtube the next day like some of you are on his youtube getting laughed at or what ever. He gave his login to someone else, sending me fucked up messages on psn. david_gem, if i post the messages from foozer last night your gonna feel real foolish for defending him.

wazz decided to throw someone in the tourney who isnt on cmk, this is what fucking happens because of it.

peace.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
First and second round unplayed matches should have been dqd at this point. I say just let David and kensi play for the title.