What's new

WAZZ 2nd USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
GGs david_GEM, we had a hella ghetto connection together but whatever, it's PSN! lol

Here's the breakdown:

Konqrr P1 vs P2 david_GEM (means that character won the match)

01. Kitana vs Kung Lao
02. Cage vs Jax
03. Mileena vs Kitana
04. Jax vs Kung Lao
05. Mileena vs Jax
06. Scorpion vs Sub-Zero
07. Scorpion vs Liu (ugh)
08. Kung Lao vs Sub-Zero (I did spin at the end that would have killed him and out came a jump kick LOL)
09. Reptile vs Jax
10. Jax vs Cage
11. Kitana vs Scorpion
12. Scorpion vs Liu (are you kidding me? again?!)
13. Baraka vs Shang

Total 4-9 ... david_GEM wins it.

Three of those matches were virtually unwinnable lol

D

david_GEM

ggs Konqrr, your vengeance has been delayed for now. The lag (it could have been worse) SUCKEd of course. Bicycle wasn't coming out, fan lift turned into a high punch. I hate jax no matter what though, but i needed him.

now for the second time, I play the winner between dci and kaz, CAN I CATCH A BREAK PEOPLE!

GGs btbb , the combination of giving up one girlfriend ( Mary Jane)for 2010 and trying to be a better man to my real woman ( who's been a complete bitch to me these last couple of days) my mind just wasnt there....it was all up in her - well you get the idea , lol. GGs again bud.

where is wario? i sent him messages 3 days ago on PSN, no reply. wario, im ready and very eager to play you and get our tournament matches underway. i will try to contact you again tonight. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!

congrats to btbb,kensi,aria,david on their advancements.

well throw in a reserve then,lol.

@ninjalord(gamemk) sorry i keep missing your invites to play, everytime you send im either on diff game or already playing someone, i apologize. youll see me on tonight, hit me if you wanna play

You cant blame him, dude takes a lot from people...

When can we start round 2? I need to get myself ready, im playing horrible lately, and mw2 doesnt help!

off topic/

@kensi, dookie-whats your fav gun? im digging the ACR, and to run and gun the uzi or p90-

I finish with my classes friday afternoon, so if there is still an empty spot then I can fill it if need be. Just throwing it out there

what psn you using these days davey? my ps3 says you hvaen't logged in as davey_8000 in a couple months or something like that

wazz

Noob
Davey_8000 said:
I finish with my classes friday afternoon, so if there is still an empty spot then I can fill it if need be. Just throwing it out there
added has a 4th reserve davey

@ dci check ur pm

D

david_GEM

dciguy01 said:
Count me out of this tournament. Gamemk, take my place.
WHAT THE FUCK. EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT TOURNEYS NOT GOING RIGHT AND PEOPLE JUST UP AND FUCKING LEAVE ALWAYS. *WARIO* I'LL JOINN BUT IT'S BEEN A WHILE; I'LL LEAVE CAUSE IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. AND NOW WE JUST HAVE TO COUNT DCI OUT... FOR WHAT?! WHO'S NEXT??!!!

wazz

Noob
updated

dci droped. gamemk has taken dci spot

if wario does not show in 1-2 days. my best bud foozer :D will take warios place

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
david_GEM said:
WHAT THE FUCK. EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT TOURNEYS NOT GOING RIGHT AND PEOPLE JUST UP AND FUCKING LEAVE ALWAYS. *WARIO* I'LL JOINN BUT IT'S BEEN A WHILE; I'LL LEAVE CAUSE IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. AND NOW WE JUST HAVE TO COUNT DCI OUT... FOR WHAT?! WHO'S NEXT??!!!
Chill pill. Take one.

There is a reserve list, so the tourney can go on as scheduled.

Kaz

Noob
Alright first GG's to gamemk! very tough player and a lot of the matches came to the third round. I ended up taking the series 9 - 4.

GameMK ectonaut winner
Player 1 player 2
Scorpion Baraka kaz
Shang Liu Kang kaz
Kung Lao Jax gamemk
Shang Cage kaz
Cage Sub Zero gamemk
Kung Lao Sub Zero kaz
Sub Zero Mileena gamemk
Liu Kang Kitana kaz
Reptile Kung Lao kaz
Scorpion Raiden kaz
Kitana Jax kaz
Mileena Liu Kang kaz
Raiden Mileeena gamemk

@david_gem
I'm sick SCRUB. I'm not running from anybody. People get sick in january in chicago.

@wazz
Put in foozer. I assure you dookiebrain has no problem with that.

Good luck(Almost everybody)

D

david_GEM

No one said you ran. lmao, scrub? riiiiight. Let's just talk about this personally bro.