What's new

was reo right about Lobo not being that great of a character?

do u think rayo right when lobo launched saying he isnt that good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Ok, let's stop talking about Reo and start talking about Lobo, huh kids?

Lobo needs a nice little buffing. Mostly his wake ups and hitboxes.
But I don't want him to be buffed to top tier. I wouldn't play him then.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
lol wait. So Reo created another account and made a thread just to fish for props? Jebus, not even my girlfriend tries that hard to get me to tell her she's pretty.
yep, it's him lol.

and about Yolobo, yes he need buff, he's Kano of Injustice.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

coolwhip

Noob
As long as he keeps this gimmick, every REO posts automatically gets a like from me, regardless of content.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
LBSH, Rain IS broken. It just sucks for him that the top 15 in MK9 also exist.

That said, yeah, NRS should be focusing on the lesser used characters instead of pulling out the nerf bat for the top tier only for the majority to keep complaining about the new defacto #1.

what does gishtezashqip even mean? sounds albanian...
I'm not sure about gishteza or whatever but I've noticed "shqip" seems to be a popular term a lot of adolescent, horny central Europeans gamers add on to their aliases. I think that's part of the gimmick lol.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Yes you were definetly right, I knew it then too. There were quite a few forum people who heavily disagreed and ill always remember their trash statements about him.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
WTF I come on TYM first thing in the morning and this is what I see? Wow just wow....

I swear I'm going to prove all of the naysayers wrong, you literally just made me kinda pissed with this post expect me at the next EVO just wait and see...

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
He 100% needs that 2,1 hit box glitch fixed , before we can even talk about Buffs
once that fixed

-Lobo need more invinsible frames on Hook charge wake up, miss the wake up, fully combo punished, so i dont see why not
the MB version off hook charge needs either, a slight few more Armor frames and be able to take as many hits till it ends OR
Hook Charge MB have full Armor but one Hit only

a frame or 2 off back 2 wouldn't hurt, but other than thats all Lobo needs IMO, hes a Big Risk big pay off char, so he should be punished for making an attempt for it

be also sick if he can dash cancel his Czar throw but thats just greedy haha

What would make him OP,,, if he could cmd grab from standing 3 on Block

Status
Not open for further replies.