What's new

was reo right about Lobo not being that great of a character?

do u think rayo right when lobo launched saying he isnt that good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
^^^ It's true he does need some tweaks but he's not a terrible character, I don't appreciate the subtle S*** talking going on in the OP even if it is trolling, every single one of these tournaments players always choose the high tier character and I understand that you paid money to come out, your competing for money, and possibly your reputation. But you know what, how about you be that guy that defies the odds. Instead of using a high tier like Supes, GL, or even BATMAN how about you challenge youself and show the community what other characters have to offer, I even commend Brady for using Aquaman as he's seldom used compared to the others. This thread wasn't necessary, how about you have some respect before talking down on a thread I made to help others Mr. High and Mighty....

isn't Aquaman top 5?

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
UH OH! I just pissed off a Lobo fan. You are reading what I wrote too literally. Of course I know his trait adds damage to his shotgun, but what is the purpose if the shotgun shoots balls? I swear, Lobo is the only character in this game that people will cry over being told that he needs buffs. If Lobo is fine as he is then great, win a major tournament with him, or even beat a good player. If not, then looks like we need to harass NRS to do a better job fleshing out his gameplay. Also, I played Lobo for several weeks when he first came out. I won about 30 matches and then never looked back. It is obvious NRS didn't put enough time into the character. I have NEVER been beaten by a Lobo player, EVER. However, I am willing to be proven wrong. In fact, I would love to be bodied by one.

You don't even play Lobo, or know his match ups. People like you should never talk shit. If you don't even know the traits purpose, why should I bother listening to your opinion?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Yes, and if he isn't then top 10 for sure, I simply wanted to state he isn't used as much as the other top tiers....
hes top 4 without a doubt, hes not used much because vs good players he requires fundamentals and not people doing yolo b12 ground trident or scoop

Status
Not open for further replies.