What's new

was reo right about Lobo not being that great of a character?

do u think rayo right when lobo launched saying he isnt that good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

REO

Undead
so any1 remember that thread reo made on lobo a day after he hit the market? 2 those who werent around back then or dont remember the thread here is a little back story. now we all kno reo was gonna main lobo and he had high expectation 2 how amazing nrs dlcs are but he seemed disappointed that lobo did not end up being top tier. nrs dlcs are usually broken and high tier at the worst regard except for the rare occasions (lobo?) (and b4 any1 says rain - rain was at the bottom of the high tier chars in mk9 so hold dat)

but was reo right? is lobo not high tier? is he just an average character not worthy of bringing to the biggest majors of all time as your main man?

ppl attacked reo saying it was too early to say if lobo was high tier or not and then said wait a month or 2 and some1 will pick up lobo and win a major or place top 8 at them.... well it hasnt happened yet.

ANNNND on top of that lobo received some good buffs last patch. but why isnt lobo placing yet? why is the match up thread in the lobo thread full of a bunch of losing match ups? lol?

so i leave u guys with this simple question... should lobo be buffed to high tier?

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
stupid thread
u were wrong and still are wrong
lobo is not shit tier
and as becore he does need help if u want him to be high tier
were the vote option that says no reo was wrong about lobo being shit tier but he still needs help
just like i told u before
hes not the best so too bad for u if u want ez wins
and he is still lacking in areas so to bad for lobo mains they actually got to try
by the way last patch was more a fix for his moves / wager / chipdamage
the new matchup thread isnt by one person and one day after release either
it was an early m2dave move cuz he did the same shit with zod
n were all pose to blindly lesson
... yea no ty your not the only tourny player

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
LOCO Anyone who was paying attention at the time knows the reasons he listed for Lobo not being a good character were actually bogus. He's trying to bring credit to himself now like he called it, but it's really just the result of coincidence. Don't lose your mind over it.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
LOCO Anyone who was paying attention at the time knows the reasons he listed for Lobo not being a good character were actually bogus. He's trying to bring credit to himself now like he called it, but it's really just the result of coincidence. Don't lose your mind over it.
shit... call me crazy
:)

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
so any1 remember that thread reo made on lobo a day after he hit the market? 2 those who werent around back then or dont remember the thread here is a little back story. now we all kno reo was gonna main lobo and he had high expectation 2 how amazing nrs dlcs are but he seemed disappointed that lobo did not end up being top tier. nrs dlcs are usually broken and high tier at the worst regard except for the rare occasions (lobo?) (and b4 any1 says rain - rain was at the bottom of the high tier chars in mk9 so hold dat)

but was reo right? is lobo not high tier? is he just an average character not worthy of bringing to the biggest majors of all time as your main man?

ppl attacked reo saying it was too early to say if lobo was high tier or not and then said wait a month or 2 and some1 will pick up lobo and win a major or place top 8 at them.... well it hasnt happened yet.

ANNNND on top of that lobo received some good buffs last patch. but why isnt lobo placing yet? why is the match up thread in the lobo thread full of a bunch of losing match ups? lol?

so i leave u guys with this simple question... should lobo be buffed to high tier?
gishtezashqip7797 ... oops Reo , didn't you quit Injustice bro?

REO

Undead
stupid thread
u were wrong and still are wrong
lobo is not shit tier
and as becore he does need help if u want him to be high tier
were the vote option that says no reo was wrong about lobo being shit tier but he still needs help
just like i told u before
hes not the best so too bad for u if u want ez wins
and he is still lacking in areas so to bad for lobo mains they actually got to try
by the way last patch was more a fix for his moves / wager / chipdamage
the new matchup thread isnt by one person and one day after release either
it was an early m2dave move cuz he did the same shit with zod
n were all pose to blindly lesson
... yea no ty your not the only tourny player

i looked thru reos posts and didnt see him call lobo "shit tier" once. maybe ur referring 2 ur own lobo out of bad habit? idk cuz i never saw the words "shit tier" anywhere.

what i did saw was reo constantly state lobo is not top tier / high tier and he should be for a dlc. and looking thru ur post damn guess he was right after all lolol

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
lollol ok brooo
placong lobo constantly in all tier list at the bottom
labeling his tier as one of his own
calling peole who dont agree that he aint good delusional
i guess u right then
you aint say shit tier

you aint need too

but whats the point of this thread anyways?
attention whore?

REO

Undead
lollol ok brooo
placong lobo constantly in all tier list at the bottom
labeling his tier as one of his own
calling peole who dont agree that he aint good delusional
i guess u right then
you aint say shit tier

you aint need too

but whats the point of this thread anyways?
attention whore?

actually iirc lobo was placed in A tier in the latest tier list by tom brady

reo posted in that thread he made (the 1 saying lobo wasnt high tier) that after a few months passed he would blow every1 up who said he was wrong and "time just needed 2 pass". so i thought id make the thread 4 him

also arent u that same guy who said baraka is fine in mk9 and just some1 good needs 2 pick him up 2 show every1? sorry bro but 2 years have passed in mk9 and baraka is still low...

but good 2 kno u dont want lobo 2 be buffed and remain like how baraka was in mk9.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Yes he does. He's not a bad character, it's not like he doesn't have options, his options just aren't as easy/safe as anyone high tier. Nobody says "Oh watch out for Lobo's x move it's really cheap" I don't really want any easy safe options anyways just some tweaks to deal with some matches that are really bad for him a little better.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
this guy
stop hiding behind that name
all your post as reo have been changed too

im pose to lesson yo u when u trying to have a secret account like a lil girl

exactly point tho
new tier list he's a now supposibly
yea when he has not gotten any significant buffs he just seem to jump the levels by magic right?

also u wrong
ive always been about making all my characters better just not braindead thatll atract tierwhores
i was like that with baraka and now lobo

go look for dirt on me
go kitty

REO

Undead
this guy
stop hiding behind that name
all your post as reo have been changed too

im pose to lesson yo u when u trying to have a secret account like a lil girl

exactly point tho
new tier list he's a now supposibly
yea when he has not gotten any significant buffs he just seem to jump the levels by magic right?

also u wrong
ive always been about making all my characters better just not braindead thatll atract tierwhores
i was like that with baraka and now lobo

go look for dirt on me
go kitty

yo i heard its possible to be high tier & not brain dead

and lol @ that random sexism comment

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
yea im sexism with two daughters
rightttt

its too early for this shit
i hope u permnantly drop lobo

Status