What's new

was reo right about Lobo not being that great of a character?

do u think rayo right when lobo launched saying he isnt that good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy
stop hiding behind that name
all your post as reo have been changed too

im pose to lesson yo u when u trying to have a secret account like a lil girl

exactly point tho
new tier list he's a now supposibly
yea when he has not gotten any significant buffs he just seem to jump the levels by magic right?

also u wrong
ive always been about making all my characters better just not braindead thatll atract tierwhores
i was like that with baraka and now lobo

go look for dirt on me
go kitty
Why do all of your posts hurt my brain so much. Is English your first language?

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
^^^ It's true he does need some tweaks but he's not a terrible character, I don't appreciate the subtle S*** talking going on in the OP even if it is trolling, every single one of these tournaments players always choose the high tier character and I understand that you paid money to come out, your competing for money, and possibly your reputation. But you know what, how about you be that guy that defies the odds. Instead of using a high tier like Supes, GL, or even BATMAN how about you challenge youself and show the community what other characters have to offer, I even commend Brady for using Aquaman as he's seldom used compared to the others. This thread wasn't necessary, how about you have some respect before talking down on a thread I made to help others Mr. High and Mighty....

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Lobo is irrefutably bottom tier. I do, however, feel that bottom tier characters in this game are significantly more viable than bottom tier characters are in Mk9. But yeah, Lobo could use some help.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
stupid thread
u were wrong and still are wrong
lobo is not shit tier
and as becore he does need help if u want him to be high tier
were the vote option that says no reo was wrong about lobo being shit tier but he still needs help
just like i told u before
hes not the best so too bad for u if u want ez wins
and he is still lacking in areas so to bad for lobo mains they actually got to try
by the way last patch was more a fix for his moves / wager / chipdamage
the new matchup thread isnt by one person and one day after release either
it was an early m2dave move cuz he did the same shit with zod
n were all pose to blindly lesson
... yea no ty your not the only tourny player
can you please learn to spell or write properly?

nightw0lf

Also, I am sorry, but Lobo is the worst character in the game. When a casual Lex player can beat you, you know your character is bad. What was the point of the trait? His gun shots hit maybe 2 feet in front of him. Lengthen the range on his shotgun blasts, make everything better, and give him some armor like Grundy or Lex and you might have a good character.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
It's great how instead of making matchup charts, breaking down new DLC, trying to help the community, our "leaders" instead are making troll accounts JUST to say they were right about a shitty char that came out. And we wonder why other communities look down on us

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
It's great how instead of making matchup charts, breaking down new DLC, trying to help the community, they instead are making troll accounts JUST to say they were right about a shitty char that came out. And we wonder why other communities look down on us
The new MU thread for Lobo isn't even my sole thoughts, its everyones as opposed to REO's day one chart that he half-assed...

nightw0lf

Well you obviously haven't played a good Lobo player....:coffee:
I won't have any time this weekend, but I would like to see my opinion changed. I will add you on PSN and maybe my eyes can be opened to a GOOD Lobo player. I honestly can't wait to be bodied and proven wrong.

Lobo has the fastest overhead combo starter in the game thats leads to humongous damage. It's so fast you can light a cigar while he's doing it and still have time to react and block it. His shotgun also has massive range, like fullscreen range, which is odd, they are sawed off after all.

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
I think better mobility options would fix a lot of his problems.

Also don't correct the grammar, it contains a certain YouTube quality that buffs this thread.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I won't have any time this weekend, but I would like to see my opinion changed. I will add you on PSN and maybe my eyes can be opened to a GOOD Lobo player. I honestly can't wait to be bodied and proven wrong.

BTW you said casual Lex, no way in hell a CASUAL lex will beat a good Lobo....

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
This game does not have shit tier like other games do. Just because some chars like the JLA members, doomsday, BA are top tier, doesn't mean the bottom chars have zero chance. The game is still very young

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
STOP! slow down for a second there,
are u really trying to say lobo is as bad in injustice as baraka was in MK9?

Baraka was way better in MK9 than Lobo is in IGAU.

But that's only because I'm sympathetic to Tarkata.

Lobo can win, but not very easily at all. Reo was right.

Also, I am sorry, but Lobo is the worst character in the game. When a casual Lex player can beat you, you know your character is bad. What was the point of the trait? His gun shots hit maybe 2 feet in front of him. Lengthen the range on his shotgun blasts, make everything better, and give him some armor like Grundy or Lex and you might have a good character.
You don't even play Lobo, or know his match ups. People like you should never talk shit. If you don't even know the traits purpose, why should I bother listening to your opinion?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I love REO, he knows just how dumb this community is and is taking 100% advantage of it to push the right buttons and watch the fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.