What's new

Strategy Was it good for you? - Mileena general discussion

I'm fine with the fact that you want to keep it to yourself (and Pig too I guess) until a tourney. You have every right to reveal it when you're ready.

My thing is why post a thread about it before you're ready to reveal it? Especially if there's no guaranteed counter to worry about? It just becomes a tease then.
I like teasing people.
12 more days

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Being able to pull people off the ground for chip damage before they can wake up isn't a game changer...

Somberness

Lights
Like right above the ground, off of a knockdown.

It's where any OTG would hit, like Smoke's patched-out OTG combo, it is "off-the-ground".
It works after any knockdown, provided you are at enough of an advantage for the move to complete. Location does not matter, whether the combo is considered complete does though. I never checked out smoke bomb properties before the patch, but now it only hits when the combo is still going. The ex version does though, I think the reset comes from there being a window where the combo and popup properties end yet you are not able to block in time. Seems like it would be a simple fix...

That's no spoiler! Dat man face.

Because it attracts more attention to the tournament and the players responsible for said discoveries. I'm tuning into ECT to see Kitana's, Mileena's and Shang's new tech. Unless Detroit is revealing the Shang tech at SCR? Suppose that makes more sense considering he's in AZ.

Any evolution of this game I'm very very interested in. Certainly would love to see the mold broken between every grand final consisting of iAGBs/iAFs or both; game's been a bit stale lately.
Only I have new tech, which will be unveiled February 30th.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Good. Get away from our character. She doesn't even like you.
:( very sad pig

I like teasing people.
12 more days
That you do

It works after any knockdown, provided you are at enough of an advantage for the move to complete. Location does not matter, whether the combo is considered complete does though. I never checked out smoke bomb properties before the patch, but now it only hits when the combo is still going. The ex version does though, I think the reset comes from there being a window where the combo and popup properties end yet you are not able to block in time. Seems like it would be a simple fix...

Cant wait...lol

What about CSZ and his new tech you got Pig?
Oh good idea, let me go create a thread over there called Pig's Icy Hot CSZ New Undiscovered Tech

Will you all please join me so we can all do this again ???

:)

Pig Of The Hut

Im here to tell all of you the following:

THIS TECH IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!

Mr Mileena/Kitana is God!

I thought this was a total troll thread at first so i toyed w some stuff to try to figure it out to no avail real

then he showed me the pure gold

This is not a joke

Mr Mil/Kit is my favorite ever - Im sorry to my previous favorites but this tech will win and win big.

pig <3 Mr Mil

Nice, so both the sisters pulled out godlike tech?

Club: CD, CD Jr, REO, all went balls nuts because of Kitanas new tech. Which they believe made her the best in MK9. Tech is also said to be godly.

Club: Mr. Mileena/Pig also went balls nuts because of Mileenas new tech. Which is also believed to be godly.

Man can't wait for NEC. Shits going to go down.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Club: CD, CD Jr, REO, all went balls nuts because of Kitanas new tech. Which they believe made her the best in MK9. Tech is also said to be godly.
...are people still under the impression that the kitana tech is still a secret? it's not even anything amazing.

SZSR

Noob

Are you talking about the new Mileena tech or Smoke's OTG bomb?

Pig Of The Hut

Kit, Shang, mil are NOT the only characters w new tech at NEC/src

Trust me this community has grown up and the game evolves dec 3-4 and dec 17