What's new

Strategy Was it good for you? - Mileena general discussion

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Yeah when i faced Tom Bradys cage last weekend i tried doing the ex telekick traps but he always D+1 combo into a nut punish. I had to resort to a footsie/smart gameplay to win. Im very curious to what mr mil and pig are working on. A solid frame trap is something i need lol.
Her best frame trap IMHO is U4, 42
Or jump kick~air sai/point blank air sai into 42/234/B3/whatever once they learn to block.

Death, You've been doing frame traps like us, blocked U+4, 4 tele kick if they dont block the 4, or 4,2 tlee kick or roll.

you also do d+4 or air sai after U4 i see, but the reason tom punished with d+1 because you werent doing it right.

There's a setup to get it to be a frame trap that noone knows yet

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
So you're saying there's a way to get the opponent jailed for the second hit of the EX telekick so that they can't crouch block it???

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Pig of the Hut actually told me what the complete new tech is, and I have to say...it's all in my guide, and additionally it's not game changing and only works on players inexperienced with the Mileena match up.

DetroitBalln313 was the only player to actually bring new, unspoken of tech to the tournament (at least, unspoken of that I knew about).

There doesn't even need to be a video explaining it, because it's Mileena 101.
But if you guys want to make a Mileena 101 video, I'll certainly add it into my guide and give you credit.
What was Detroits new tech? Am I missing something?

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Soul Steal damage during second round when ending the first round with a soul steal...
And there was something else new he brought that I forgot. Ask him.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yeah when i faced Tom Bradys cage last weekend i tried doing the ex telekick traps but he always D+1 combo into a nut punish. I had to resort to a footsie/smart gameplay to win. Im very curious to what mr mil and pig are working on. A solid frame trap is something i need lol.
I pray the video of me vs tom brady shows up cause i did this tech all over his face if i remember correctly

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
[MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION] [MENTION=588]Mr. Mileena[/MENTION]

any progress on the extele trap? (been in training trying to figure it out :deadhorse:)

even though pig explained the 2,3,4 tech to me in detail still be nice to see a vid for that 2 for the other mileena players

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

any progress on the extele trap? (been in training trying to figure it out :deadhorse:)

even though pig explained the 2,3,4 tech to me in detail still be nice to see a vid for that 2 for the other mileena players
When ever joe calls me im down for doing it

Ive been drastically busy lately w Final round planning, training, work, life lol

no im actually not going to reveal the ex tele trap, not even pig knows. tom brady mentioned it in his tier list video, and I think it'd be smart for me not to tell anybody.

1man3letters

no im actually not going to reveal the ex tele trap, not even pig knows. tom brady mentioned it in his tier list video, and I think it'd be smart for me not to tell anybody.
then why teaste people with a reveal??
so are u keeping this for a tourny (if so will it be revealed afterwards?)

im sure other mileena tourny players would find this information very helpful

i respect the keeping tech for a tourny but not so much on just keeping information to yourself for the sake of it, yes i get leaving people with little time to figure out a counter to it is good but its validness cant be know that way imo

then why teaste people with a reveal??
so are u keeping this for a tourny (if so will it be revealed afterwards?)

im sure other mileena tourny players would find this information very helpful

i respect the keeping tech for a tourny but not so much on just keeping information to yourself for the sake of it, yes i get leaving people with little time to figure out a counter to it is good but its validness cant be know that way imo
well seeing pig already told you everything of the 2,3,4 tech, whcih was a big part of my tech, its not in my favor to reveal this tech. last thing i want is using kitana against a mileena using the frame trap tech.

you got like a big chunk of my tech, the frame trap was something i recently discovered AFTER NEC

1man3letters

well seeing pig already told you everything of the 2,3,4 tech, whcih was a big part of my tech, its not in my favor to reveal this tech. last thing i want is using kitana against a mileena using the frame trap tech.

you got like a big chunk of my tech, the frame trap was something i recently discovered AFTER NEC
pig im sure let me know no more than i needed 2,was my own fault for mentioning it giving the impression i knew more than i did,the "in detail" bit was just a joke....and a bad one at that ,really sorry (to many brews 2day)

yea man like i said if your keeping the tele trap for a tourny thats no problem, understand that totally ,why would u start blurting your new gameplan for victory all over a message board,i was just asking was it yet "availible to the public" yet if u will :)
apologies for wrecking your head about it man ,im sure you'll let the mileena community know when its time to know

[MENTION=8871]Death[/MENTION] i meant the 2,3,4 stuff in the sticked guide

pig im sure let me know no more than i needed 2,was my own fault for mentioning it giving the impression i knew more than i did,the "in detail" bit was just a joke....and a bad one at that ,really sorry (to many brews 2day)

yea man like i said if your keeping the tele trap for a tourny thats no problem, understand that totally ,why would u start blurting your new gameplan for victory all over a message board,i was just asking was it yet "availible to the public" yet if u will :)
apologies for wrecking your head about it man ,im sure you'll let the mileena community know when its time to know

[MENTION=8871]Death[/MENTION] i meant the 2,3,4 stuff in the sticked guide
and not all of possible options are listed in the sticky guide.
Ill help you out with the 2,3 tech later death

1man3letters

and not all of possible options are listed in the sticky guide.
yea i know,hence why my quest for knowledge continues ,
just trying to level up my mileena just like every else here so again sorry if wrecked your head about it,i'll just have to wait till see in a match so

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
[MENTION=8871]Death[/MENTION] Personally I do 42 after the Air Sai in the trap instead of 234, but...it's all just "noobs only" tech unless there's a way to make the Telekick Jail the opponent so they can't duck block the second hit.

Princess Trollestia here just likes teasing people and never actually contributing anything. It's fun, but please don't take it as serious as he does.
Honestly if there's something worth doing, I'm sure between Death, Pig, Reo, Jer, Zero, and HelterSkelter, we'll find everything that really needs to be known.
Triple Boys, 1man, PickleProjectile, and XXZ too. Sorry if I forgot anyone else...these are the players who really made the guide good.

[MENTION=8871]Death[/MENTION] Personally I do 42 after the Air Sai in the trap instead of 234, but...it's all just "noobs only" tech unless there's a way to make the Telekick Jail the opponent so they can't duck block the second hit.

Princess Trollestia here just likes teasing people and never actually contributing anything. It's fun, but please don't take it as serious as he does.
Honestly if there's something worth doing, I'm sure between Death, Pig, Reo, Jer, Zero, and HelterSkelter, we'll find everything that really needs to be known.
Triple Boys, 1man, PickleProjectile, and XXZ too. Sorry if I forgot anyone else...
All questions for Mileena should go to him, since he created the character and knows everything about the character.
Also he made a guide that has 100% what mileena can do, since he's a mileena god.

All questions should go to him. He's a god. Even though he's using the 2,3 tech at the wrong times.