What's new

Warning to Shujinkydink: EMPR Jupiter's disgust with the world's most delusional MMH

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Shujinkydink was one of the igau haters who constantly bashed the gzme. Fuck him
Dink started saying hes the best MMH a few months back, who cares if he used to bash it, he is confident and he didn't back out of this challenge, who cares what he used to think of IGAU, and to be fair IGAU did kinda suck before 1.06 patch.

Justice

Noob
LBSH....

Dinker can't win in Injustice without Zatanna "rune traps" but is too distracted imagining grey bewbz on Quan Chi to play Zatanna. Therefore, Dinker can't win in Injustice. #bewblogicwins

Seriously tho, good on ya for accepting Dink. I'll be watching on stream and rooting for ya :)

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Dink started saying hes the best MMH a few months back, who cares if he used to bash it, he is confident and he didn't back out of this challenge, who cares what he used to think of IGAU, and to be fair IGAU did kinda suck before 1.06 patch.
I didnt really mean i wouldnt want to see the challenge, i just wanted to point out how he liked to bash on igau. It doenst matter if igau was better after the patch or not, its just silly to do and your just the same as those streammonsters with their hating. If your a true fighting game fan you have respect for all fighters.

I didnt really mean i wouldnt want to see the challenge, i just wanted to point out how he liked to bash on igau. It doenst matter if igau was better after the patch or not, its just silly to do. If your a true fighting game fan you have respect for all fighters.
You type very well for being dyslexic. I applaud you sir.

Well he had issues with it, but I've said I don't enjoy other fighters before. And sometimes people just troll a bit with it.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
You are not the MMH of the world (Jupiter), you are not the MMH of the WC (@Sajam), you are not even the MMH of your country (Rebelo) and that is pathetic. Not to mention REO is 10x the player you are so by my count you are barely in top 5 MMH discussion once you count MIT and Jeremiah, let alone the best in the world.
Don't mind us.. We'll just go back to reading our books.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
a MMH mirror match is madness... .I think Jupiter is incredible... Maybe he will be the "BEST" in the near future but he needs to win a major and make more Top 8's than REO to take his martian-crown...

Sorry it just works that way brah