What's new

Warning to Shujinkydink: EMPR Jupiter's disgust with the world's most delusional MMH

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
First off, how come Jupitor didn't make the thread himself??

Second of all who the fuck is Lansemonsoon?

3rd of all, where does a 16 year old get 100 bucks? (drug dealer? really nice parents?)

4rth of all, I will do side bets if I'm down there

3rd of all, Kick dat ass Dink!!!!

I remember when people said Dinks Quan would be free to Jr's Jax, we all know how that turned out.

I've seen all the Man Hunters, this will be a great set, and will be decided by bullshit interactables and WTF moments that only Injustice can bring.

We don't back down in Canada, we put up or shut up.

My effort has been re doubled to make SCR, to be in Dinks corner and pop off like Claude Von Stroke (Even though I suck at the game and don't play the character I will pop off for someone else and look like a fool on stream)

My Hype Boner is reaching Pig proportions.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

3rd of all, where does a 16 year old get 100 bucks? (drug dealer? really nice parents?)

I remember when people said Dinks Quan would be free to Jr's Jax, we all know how that turned out.

I've seen all the Man Hunters, this will be a great set, and will be decided by bullshit interactables and WTF moments that only Injustice can bring.

My effort has been re doubled to make SCR, to be in Dinks corner and pop off like Claude Von Stroke (Even though I suck at the game and don't play the character I will pop off for someone else and look like a fool on stream)

Jupiter didnt make the thread because he is too hollywood now. Kappa. Lance is his Brother in real life. He won Apex so he has money from that.

Indecisive

I wonder if he even knows about it, It loses alotta thunder when the call out is not from the actual person. Maybe he is working at the Clerks store with Dante and thats how he got the 100 bucks.
I agree with that. Would have been better if he made the call out. Also Points for the Clerks Reference.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
To @STB Shujinkydink, glad you accepted the challenge, we will work out time and etc, whenever, when SCR draws closer but me and Jupiter will be there on Thursday so, before after or mid tourney whatever. Will have to talk to Wonder chef about streaming too and when he's available. Be prepared to get bodied for free, anyone saying not to underrate Dink's MMH, well no shit, but if people were offering up side bets. I might be taking your words more seriously.

To people asking why Jupiter didn't make the thread it's because I made it first and I'm a more talented writer then him. Not to mention he's a friendly kid it would've been a worse callout thread then Max to Smarr.

EDIT: Also Flyers dont suck they're mediocre, still better then ur MMH though.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
To @STB Shujinkydink, glad you accepted the challenge, we will work out time and etc, whenever, when SCR draws closer but me and Jupiter will be there on Thursday so, before after or mid tourney whatever. Will have to talk to Wonder chef about streaming too and when he's available. Be prepared to get bodied for free, anyone saying not to underrate Dink's MMH, well no shit, but if people were offering up side bets. I might be taking your words more seriously.

To people asking why Jupiter didn't make the thread it's because I made it first and I'm a more talented writer then him. Not to mention he's a friendly kid it would've been a worse callout thread then Max to Smarr.

Indecisive

I think Dink should have the option to pay his share in Canadian bacon. I think he should have that option select.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity

THIS THIS THIS

Ive played only one set with dink but his mmh is amazing :) Also he is one of he nicest guys around here. I hope he wins .

RIF

Noob
For your convenience, I have quoted the portions of text containing grammatical errors.

Kids,

If you are going to call someone out, please take the time to have an adult proofread your ominous warning. Grammatical errors and spelling mistakes are a sure fire way to debilitate your threatening message.

Last edited:

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
props to dink for not backing out, his manhunter isnt bad but its not as good as jupiter's, but honestly it's all about who's better at the mirror and as dumb as mmh mirrors looked from watching reo v jupiter anyone could win