What's new

Warning to Shujinkydink: EMPR Jupiter's disgust with the world's most delusional MMH

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Came in this thread and saw a sub par Canada callout, plus idc what you say about Canada, it's in Injustce (and WC Canada, like who cares about them right? ;) )

Good shit though, glad someone is accepting MM's around here. I'm looking forward to seeing this even though I don't play this game.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
After DTN was all said and done, the question of the week was "Who has the best MMH, REO or Jupiter?" That was quickly answered by a decisive 3-1 victory in winners finals at APEX, a statement to all who doubted @HazeJupiter. Everywhere on this site you saw no more mention of this question, it was clear to all that Jupiter was indeed the best MMH, except for one fraudulent member. @STB Shujinkydink was still on here trying to remain relevant by saying he has the best MMH and nobody knows. Basically Rebeloing himself up, because nobody else will do it. Nobody even knows if Dink plays the character, because while Jupiter is too busy beating great players like, Rico, Darth, REO, Reno, SonicBoomBrad, KDZ, and Forever King, Dink is too busy getting bopped at 4 man locals somewhere in Canada by no name scrubs. Shujinkydink you knew this was coming and you should be worried because you aren't in Canada anymore, you will be at a real major with real players that actually know how to play the game. You are not the MMH of the world (Jupiter), you are not the MMH of the WC (@Sajam), you are not even the MMH of your country (Rebelo) and that is pathetic. Not to mention REO is 10x the player you are so by my count you are barely in top 5 MMH discussion once you count MIT and Jeremiah, let alone the best in the world.

I was honestly not going to do this and just let it go but I couldn't, the world will witness how much of a fraud you are at SCR. You say SCR is your only chance to prove yourself, that sucks because you will only prove that you should remain irrelevant and should be laughed at when talking about the character REO and Jupiter built.

The challenge: FT5 MMH mirrors $100 (American dollars)
Double random, then loser has the choice to double random again.
Jupiter you can ignore this part because it will be a clean 5-0 for you.

So @STB Shujinkydink do you accept or will you blow this one chance to "prove" yourself? Name a time and place scrub.

@EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD you asked for Dink's head on a platter, well Jupiter will bring it to you with a side of Canadian Bacon after SCR.

@EGP Wonder_Chef I ask if you can please stream this, that is of course if martian man slaughter is legal to stream in your state.

Also I will be taking side bets of course if anyone out there actually thinks Dink has a chance (assuming he accepts).
tbf rebelo was actually the best when he actually played imo and i saw them all play and personally played him

derOeler

Death comes to all!
First off, how come Jupitor didn't make the thread himself??

Second of all who the fuck is Lansemonsoon?
Someone who wants to screw you over Don King-style with sidebets against the red-hot favourit, by not giving odds.
All his crying "I get no action on sidebets! Noone has ballz" makes it even more hilarious.

Get real and give them 3:1 on Dink, be ready to pay.
Man up. @LanceMonsoon

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Someone who wants to screw you over Don King-style with sidebets against the red-hot favourit, by not giving odds.
All his crying "I get no action on sidebets! Noone has ballz" makes it even more hilarious.

Get real and give them 3:1 on Dink, be ready to pay.
Man up. @LanceMonsoon
At least 3:1 after all the shit talking he did in the OP

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I'm told to man up and give odds wtf? Lol @Jimmypotato that sure is backing ur pal. No odds, pussies if you have that little faith then go ahead and don't bet its whatever. Dink didn't ask for odds, he accepted the challenge like a man.