What's new

Warning to Shujinkydink: EMPR Jupiter's disgust with the world's most delusional MMH

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
After DTN was all said and done, the question of the week was "Who has the best MMH, REO or Jupiter?" That was quickly answered by a decisive 3-1 victory in winners finals at APEX, a statement to all who doubted @HazeJupiter. Everywhere on this site you saw no more mention of this question, it was clear to all that Jupiter was indeed the best MMH, except for one fraudulent member. @STB Shujinkydink was still on here trying to remain relevant by saying he has the best MMH and nobody knows. Basically Rebeloing himself up, because nobody else will do it. Nobody even knows if Dink plays the character, because while Jupiter is too busy beating great players like, Rico, Darth, REO, Reno, SonicBoomBrad, KDZ, and Forever King, Dink is too busy getting bopped at 4 man locals somewhere in Canada by no name scrubs. Shujinkydink you knew this was coming and you should be worried because you aren't in Canada anymore, you will be at a real major with real players that actually know how to play the game. You are not the MMH of the world (Jupiter), you are not the MMH of the WC (@Sajam), you are not even the MMH of your country (Rebelo) and that is pathetic. Not to mention REO is 10x the player you are so by my count you are barely in top 5 MMH discussion once you count MIT and Jeremiah, let alone the best in the world.

I was honestly not going to do this and just let it go but I couldn't, the world will witness how much of a fraud you are at SCR. You say SCR is your only chance to prove yourself, that sucks because you will only prove that you should remain irrelevant and should be laughed at when talking about the character REO and Jupiter built.

The challenge: FT5 MMH mirrors $100 (American dollars)
Double random, then loser has the choice to double random again.
Jupiter you can ignore this part because it will be a clean 5-0 for you.

So @STB Shujinkydink do you accept or will you blow this one chance to "prove" yourself? Name a time and place scrub.

@EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD you asked for Dink's head on a platter, well Jupiter will bring it to you with a side of Canadian Bacon after SCR.

@EGP Wonder_Chef I ask if you can please stream this, that is of course if martian man slaughter is legal to stream in your state.

Also I will be taking side bets of course if anyone out there actually thinks Dink has a chance (assuming he accepts).

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Dam shots have been fired. I can feel for Canada. But dam. After seeing @HazeJupiter winning Apex im pretty sure he has this. I have never Seen Dink play before but i feel like Jupiter is going to ride this win high. At least until he loses horribly and leaves the tournaments without playing Casuals again. :joker:. Yes im still on this. Why cause im a terrible person

Cash

Noob
yeah sure, I'll make sure that one of the streams does this

honestly I should probably collect all of the big MMs and exhibition matches and try to organize when they will be SCR weekend

@Cash @TenZeRo7 would you guys mind if I did this? At least I'll put a list together for confirmed exhibition/money matches.
Make a list of them! I'm going to give full details on the salty suite soon! However I think Valle wants Anton's and goombas match on one if the main streams on Friday!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Make a list of them! I'm going to give full details on the salty suite soon! However I think Valle wants Anton's and goombas match on one if the main streams on Friday!
yup that's why I want to collect all of the potential matches together and then go over it with you and brian compton to see how to allocate each match between the main stream and the salty stream afterwards

Cash

Noob
yup that's why I want to collect all of the potential matches together and then go over it with you and brian compton to see how to allocate each match between the main stream and the salty stream afterwards
Yeah sounds good keep me posted! Now is the time for people to call out each other! Bring that SCR hype

Dam shots have been fired. I can feel for Canada. But dam. After seeing @HazeJupiter winning Apex im pretty sure he has this. I have never Seen Dink play before but i feel like Jupiter is going to ride this win high. At least until he loses horribly and leaves the tournaments without playing Casuals again. :joker:. Yes im still on this. Why cause im a terrible person
Don't worry, a warrior is coming from up north. Armed with only 3 tanks of venom and a dream.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I feel bad taking 100$ from a 16 year old but the way the Canadian dollar has looked lately I'm in on it.

I don't plan to disappoint, I've been training solid for this since MMH launch. I am the best, I am the one meant to play him and I will put up or shut up. If I lose you'll never see me play Martian again. I'll retire him as a fraud and leave it up to the pro. I'm a man of my word and if I'm not the best than I want nothing to do with him. Your dealing with a mad man here so you better be prepared.

Btw the flyers suck.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I feel bad taking 100$ from a 16 year old but the way the Canadian dollar has looked lately I'm in on it.

I don't plan to disappoint, I've been training solid for this since MMH launch. I am the best, I am the one meant to play him and I will put up or shut up. If I lose you'll never see me play Martian again. I'll retire him as a fraud and leave it up to the pro. I'm a man of my word and if I'm not the best than I want nothing to do with him. Your dealing with a mad man here so you better be prepared.

Btw the flyers suck.
Woooo! It's on!