What's new

Warning to Shujinkydink: EMPR Jupiter's disgust with the world's most delusional MMH

I feel bad taking 100$ from a 16 year old but the way the Canadian dollar has looked lately I'm in on it.

I don't plan to disappoint, I've been training solid for this since MMH launch. I am the best, I am the one meant to play him and I will put up or shut up. If I lose you'll never see me play Martian again. I'll retire him as a fraud and leave it up to the pro. I'm a man of my word and if I'm not the best than I want nothing to do with him. Your dealing with a mad man here so you better be prepared.

Btw the flyers suck.

Fuck it, I'm coming down with an extreme vengeance due to the dollar. Dink, mop em up. Rise from this icy tundra and unleash your pent up Canadian fury.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I feel bad taking 100$ from a 16 year old but the way the Canadian dollar has looked lately I'm in on it.

I don't plan to disappoint, I've been training solid for this since MMH launch. I am the best, I am the one meant to play him and I will put up or shut up. If I lose you'll never see me play Martian again. I'll retire him as a fraud and leave it up to the pro. I'm a man of my word and if I'm not the best than I want nothing to do with him. Your dealing with a mad man here so you better be prepared.

Btw the flyers suck.
Don't feel bad taking money from a 16 year old. :p If you do beat him. Which i don't think you will make sure to showboat XD.