Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
shit, i would've just put down the controller and have my mouth drop... lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
the biggest online combo for Raiden that i can do is 32ff2*db3*123ff2 for 50%. I am rarely able to pull it off for two reasons, either i fuck it up or lag.

Good shit, Check. I expect nothing but the best from you... I mean that, bro. :top:

the biggest online combo for Raiden that i can do is 32ff2*db3*123ff2 for 50%. I am rarely able to pull it off for two reasons, either i fuck it up or lag.

Good shit, Check. I expect nothing but the best from you... I mean that, bro. :top:
Hey, im on the best MK website arent i? ;) Its only fitting bro.

I think you mean 124ff2. Thats a pretty safe combo to do online on any connection. But of course, lag will make it fucked up sometimes after the teleport. It happens with a lot of moves (Wonderwoman db2 promove or Kanos df1 promove). Theres no real way around it, even on great connections like in this video.

You got to remember that this video was recorded on a near perfect connection. The chances of landing it on a laggier connection are not good. Although i have landed it on Jago's 3 Stars a long time ago and he lagged pretty bad for me. Just saying, its always best to go for a safe combo like the one you mentioned.

Me and Disciple will start recording matches for you guys soon. We need to get him here. Jago too.