What's new

Various MK vs DC combos (online/offline) by Check

Dtoxz

Noob
Yeah man that Batman combo would have made me put down the controller. That is insane! You are quite the combo master.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Erm, I hate to point this out, but the link you posted here leads to a scene of Metroid gameplay. You may want to re-edit your post with the correct URL.
i fixed it :)

if u find any others with the wrong link please let me know asap. thanks in advance.

AC1984

Kaballin!
WOW! those guys should definitely give you call. I'm ready to put 100 bucks on the table that you'll come up with common videos 9 to 10 days after MK9 comes out. :)

youtube.com/CHECK4900 Upload Thread

Instead of making a new thread for every new thing i post, I will use this thread from time to time to add additional content outside of making those threads.

Scorpion 78% Online Wall (Batarang version coming soon)

Darkseid 62% Midscreen (75% vs Bosses coming soon)

Superman 67% Offline (4 Uppercut version coming soon)

Jax 74% Camera Closeup Combo (90% coming soon)

Enjoy!

Green Lantern 105% Midscreen

Captain Marvel 250% Wall

Not sure how many more videos i will do. Im completely wiped out from MKDC. I want to go back to MKD and MKA honestly.

Way too busy with school, so i will look for shit that i have on my hard drive somewhere that i havent posted yet.

Joker 163% Wall Combo

Jax 169% Rage Exploit Combo

again, not sure how many more of these i can keep doing, so please try and show your support for this stuff. it takes a lot of time to do.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

i must say after watching this video i had no clue scorpion had a breaker combo as well.. :)

is there a combo scorpion can do with out it being combo broke?

Scorpions teleport punch reaches a lot of stuff. Really, it just comes down what other moves would work in his place. Its not limited to just him.

Flash spin
Sonya/Liu Kang cartwheel
Kitana roll
Kano ball
etc..

Most of these can be used in place of Scorpion here. Its the MOVE YOU ARE BREAKING that determines whether you can combo after it. In this case, Sonya's cartwheel can be breaker combo'd

Scorpions 4b3 can also be breaker combo'd by many things. One being Supermans Wind

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
wtf... lol

You're an artist man...

I want to see you do this at the next event. I just have to see it...

KARATE

I always Play to Win.
Dude that was amazing!!! I dunno how you switch controllers so fast...Its unbelieveable...Im speechless...Oha nd i love how you changed the Practice options so fast like a KING!

Thanks man. Cant wait to show you and everyone else how i do this stuff.

My original goal with this video was to have it lead into FreeFall kombat. Because there are certain moves/times when the lifebar runs out on it's last percentage into freefall and the opponent cant block after it at all. I couldnt get it to work though.

For anyone wondering, i recorded this a few weeks before NEC. Tom called me yesterday and asked if i had any video of properly punishing Sonyas Kiss and i just happened to have this video waiting to be posted :) I didnt want to post it till after all the matches from NEC were up, but its all good. I only have one more video to post that i recorded before NEC, but i may redo it higher.

A VERY special MKDA combo video is being worked on with me and ded_ in the future. As well as you can expect more of these "double combos" in the near future for MKD MKA and even possibly MKDA.

Dude that was amazing!!! I dunno how you switch controllers so fast...Its unbelieveable...Im speechless...Oha nd i love how you changed the Practice options so fast like a KING!
I'm not even looking at the screen while im switching controllers. Im picking the controller up off the floor while at the same time inputting the buttons, and finishing them up if i have to after im done picking it up. I also have time to switch controllers while characters are still doing all their attack animations. Like scorps last combo in this video: Im already picking up the controller between the first and second hit, and still have time to breaker before the 3rd hit connects.

Me being able to do this on the first try in practice mode should say a lot. Thats all. If you know how to do these and have done them before, then doing them is not so impossible. Its all about knowing when to pick up the controllers, being able to do it without looking at the screen, knowing the timings for everything in the game, etc. Very rarely do i use my foot anymore. I've actually done damage to the ligaments in my foot from using it. Its very hard to keep the controller straight or even be able to pick it up off the ground in a spot thats comfortable while using my foot, let alone setting my toe under the analog for the breaker in time.

And lastly, yes, i tried to make this video as unique as possible. It is in a lot of ways the "ultimate" double combo since it is so varied. And doing it on first try in practice mode was no slouch either.

Thanks for the post, Karate.

KARATE

I always Play to Win.
I'm not even looking at the screen while im switching controllers. Im picking the controller up off the floor while at the same time inputting the buttons, and finishing them up if i have to after im done picking it up. I also have time to switch controllers while characters are still doing all their attack animations. Like scorps last combo in this video: Im already picking up the controller between the first and second hit, and still have time to breaker before the 3rd hit connects.

Me being able to do this on the first try in practice mode should say a lot. Thats all. If you know how to do these and have done them before, then doing them is not so impossible. Its all about knowing when to pick up the controllers, being able to do it without looking at the screen, knowing the timings for everything in the game, etc. Very rarely do i use my foot anymore. I've actually done damage to the ligaments in my foot from using it. Its very hard to keep the controller straight or even be able to pick it up off the ground in a spot thats comfortable while using my foot, let alone setting my toe under the analog for the breaker in time.

And lastly, yes, i tried to make this video as unique as possible. It is in a lot of ways the "ultimate" double combo since it is so varied. And doing it on first try in practice mode was no slouch either.

Thanks for the post, Karate.

Dude its not the fact that can do these combos. Its the fact that you even thought about this...Who else would of made these combos possible? Nobody else would have ever realized that you can do combos back to back with characters especially having to switch out contollers! :wow: Not to mention now your saying that you dont even need to look at the screen when you are doing the controller change? That is insane bro!:wow:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
And the Combo King does it again! I especially like that this combo includes my two favorite characters from Mortal Kombat stringing each other into a quintuple combo like that. Very awesome!