What's new

Various MK vs DC combos (online/offline) by Check

Wow!! I really cant believe the amount of work that went into combining all those Scorpion videos into one thread!! My goodness! Dan if that was you, THANK YOU MAN. God damn, that was very nice of you to do along with all the other characters in seperate threads. Ive been thinking about making playlists for each character on youtube.

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work.

Shang Tsung 83%: 3 Soul Steals in One Combo

I added this combo to this thread since i see the pattern of combining each characters combos into one thread. If noone sees this, i will make a new thread so people can see it in the new posts better.

What can i say? Shang always has epic combos in this game. Too bad this particular one only works on 2 bar wireless connections.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Shang Tsung 83%: 3 Soul Steals in One Combo

I added this combo to this thread since i see the pattern of combining each characters combos into one thread. If noone sees this, i will make a new thread so people can see it in the new posts better.

What can i say? Shang always has epic combos in this game. Too bad this particular one only works on 2 bar wireless connections.
Erm, I hate to point this out, but the link you posted here leads to a scene of Metroid gameplay. You may want to re-edit your post with the correct URL.