• Yes

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Mostly

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
I mostly agree.

I think Batgirl is more 6.5-3.5 in BG's favor. Cartwheel fucks up her life in close and on wakeup. Obviously the air game is in BG's favor.
I still don't feel Bane vs HG is even. It's not 7-3 or even 6-4 though. 5.5-4.5 HG's favor.

Everything else I agree with.

I mostly agree.

I think Batgirl is more 6.5-3.5 in BG's favor. Cartwheel fucks up her life in close and on wakeup. Obviously the air game is in BG's favor.
I still don't feel Bane vs HG is even. It's not 7-3 or even 6-4 though. 5.5-4.5 HG's favor.

Everything else I agree with.
hm bane.. i said 5-5 cause when his trait is up.. run.. when its down... hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

what is her other option? parry? on knockdown hg stops alot of options. but what hgs have you been playing? yea she has damage but requires meter while i can take 20%+ everytime i touch you or chip and push you to the corner at the same time
WU parry is not that good in this MU. You still have to respect WU slide, and we can always not WU and back off. KF is great at stopping HG's wake-ups as well. Both mace charge and wing evade get beaten by f3, b1u3 also beats WE. KF doesn't require meter for dmg, just for the vortex. We can get 37% meterless into hard knockdown, 39% for the vortex and between 55-65% for 1 bar with trait. And like I said, it's really really easy to get meter and trait in this MU, so that's not the issue. You do get chip damage and your corner game is great, but it's not that easy to corner KF, when we can just slide away. You get 20% when you touch us and yeah it's easier to land a hit as HG, but KF will touch you for 40-100% most of the time.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Wonder Woman beats her at this point IMO. 6-4
Zatanna is a 6-4 as well... Zatanna has an amazing meterbuilding on this MU, trait is very good against HG, she can stuff her wake ups, Hawkgirl has to chase her while Zatanna zones her with trait, fireball, rings... Definitely 6-4 Zatanna, not worse tho.

astronout

see you at the top.
hg-cw is 6-4 borderline 7-3
what catwomen have you played? there is literally no way the HG CW MU is as hard as the Sinestro MU. If you haven't played this MU at the highest level, there's no sense in making such ridiculous declarations. I don't really understand all of this up-playing. You do understand that you can not wake up versus catwoman right? that's a big deal. Catwoman's J2 is also a big deal. This MU is 5-5 until someone can give me a valid reason why hawkgirls tools overpower catwoman.

Last edited:

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
hm bane.. i said 5-5 cause when his trait is up.. run.. when its down... hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
When Bane's trait is down he runs and Hawkgirl cannot catch his backdash and cannot do jack from full screen. I have heard otherwise, but still believe it to be decidedly in Bane's favor.
Green Arrow definitely beats Hawkgirl. If he's holding an arrow you can't do anything.
Flash I can't make up my mind about, so I'm inclined to say 5-5. Some days I do really well against Zyphox, some days he does really well against me. (Although most recently he's been beating me . . . .) I agree with his assessment though: Flash generally out-damages Hawkgirl and without even considering anything else that tends to compensate for some advantages Hawkgirl might have in the matchup. (Really this applies to a lot of matchups for her . . . .)

That's about all that stands out to me.

When Bane's trait is down he runs and Hawkgirl cannot catch his backdash and cannot do jack from full screen. I have heard otherwise, but still believe it to be decidedly in Bane's favor.
Green Arrow definitely beats Hawkgirl. If he's holding an arrow you can't do anything.
Flash I can't make up my mind about, so I'm inclined to say 5-5. Some days I do really well against Zyphox, some days he does really well against me. (Although most recently he's been beating me . . . .) I agree with his assessment though: Flash generally out-damages Hawkgirl and without even considering anything else that tends to compensate for some advantages Hawkgirl might have in the matchup. (Really this applies to a lot of matchups for her . . . .)

That's about all that stands out to me.
She cant catch his back dash? What..?? U can macethrow mb which covers 3/4 of the current screen. Wing evade 3... Or dash in...

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
in all honesty, what the hell does hawkgirl have against DS? i honestly think arguably the most fucked up matchup in the game. it looks worse than seth vs zangief in vanilla sf4

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
in all honesty, what the hell does hawkgirl have against DS? i honestly think arguably the most fucked up matchup in the game. it looks worse than seth vs zangief in vanilla sf4
I will always counter pick against DS, Sinestro, and few others.