• Mostly

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
thank you, you only say that cuz i put down 3-7 on both zod and sinestro. ;) jk

exactly... if hg get rooftop.. everyone is fucked.

please do so

if you watch my stream... i abuse the status with it... you'll see. im mainly now on ps4 so its easier to stream.

as i said... the only "trouble" in hg vs hq mu are the cupcakes.. and mb b3. i see it as 6-4.. so do most of hg players.
If you're on PSN, id like to play it

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I'm fairly new to Hawkgirl and by no means a Hawkgirl expert, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Anyways, I highly doubt Deathstroke is 3-7. I don't really understand why it is that bad. Sure, he can shoot you out of the air, but that's really not all of HGs game. I can see why his mixups/footsies can be troublesome, but nothing to warrant a 3-7 MU IMO.

F4tal

Noob
I agree with most but here's my MU numbers for
I don't remember, but yeah I think it isn't too bad for Frost. Maybe a slight disadvantage, but nothing to freak out over. What is your PSN name, we can play again sometime.
PSN = ThickWolfe

Cyborg only wins 6-4, might even be 5-5, but you need to know the MU well.

I agree with Zod winning 7-3. This is very bad for poor HG.
i agree with cyborg mu... i really dont know it that well. all i know is that i get zoned out and if i get in.. he grapples away...

I will not change my mind of KF - HG being 5-5. Yeah it's easy for HG to play her game, but it's so easy for KF to gain meter and trait in this MU, meaning just a touch is enough to turn this completely. Whenever I run a set with good HG online, it always ends up pretty close, 1-2 games difference at most.

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
I will not change my mind of KF - HG being 5-5. Yeah it's easy for HG to play her game, but it's so easy for KF to gain meter and trait in this MU, meaning just a touch is enough to turn this completely. Whenever I run a set with good HG online, it always ends up pretty close, 1-2 games difference at most.
why do kf players try to make it seem even when hg doesnt have to try hard to dominate the MU i believe she gets destroyed cause all hg has to do is get one knockdown and kf cant do anything to get her off her especiallly since i can WE the slide and punish it

why do kf players try to make it seem even when hg doesnt have to try hard to dominate the MU i believe she gets destroyed cause all hg has to do is get one knockdown and kf cant do anything to get her off her especiallly since i can WE the slide and punish it
kf is my 1st main.. as you well may know... reason i put kf 4 is because its hard to get hg down, but at the same time frost can get full meter and trait up... i agree with @teh_kingdunch with that. also one missed dive kick and hgs life bar is down. but frost has to shit fire to get hawkgirl from air... i main both of these characters.. i know what im saying. parries also work great for frost then hitting trait and voila bye bye hawkgirl silver bar. but its easier said than done. so please...

F4tal

Noob
Couldn't have said it better. WE works wonders in this matchup

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
kf is my 1st main.. as you well may know... reason i put kf 4 is because its hard to get hg down, but at the same time frost can get full meter and trait up... i agree with @teh_kingdunch with that. also one missed dive kick and hgs life bar is down. but frost has to shit fire to get hawkgirl from air... i main both of these characters.. i know what im saying. parries also work great for frost then hitting trait and voila bye bye hawkgirl silver bar. but its easier said than done. so please...
the only time you dive kick in the MU is on knockdown or a whiffed slide and parry means nothing cause if i even think u going for it free MC. the videos im going to be making will explain alot in the MUs ive played and my reasoning for my own chart

the only time you dive kick in the MU is on knockdown or a whiffed slide and parry means nothing cause if i even think u going for it free MC. the videos im going to be making will explain alot in the MUs ive played and my reasoning for my own chart
cant wait.. and i knowwwwwwwwww