Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
what does cw have against hg? j2 on we 3 is good. but unless u have claws u cant get out of corner. macetoss mb beats catdash mb. d2 has great hitbox against any cw jump. cw's b3 is pain in the ass during pressure though.

What does Hawkgirl have against Catwoman? CW has a relatively easy time dealing with HG zoning, forcing HG to second guess herself, take risks or play grounded. If the HG is scouting a jump it's CW's cue to get in and play footsies. CW's b+3 beats HG's wakeup options.

Absolutely no way that HG goes even with MMH and almost even with Sinestro.
Watch espios martian vs hg montage, she wing evades orbs, teleport, meteor, pillars, stuffs his push wu. Play smart and patient, sinestro, just play patient, you free him up in corner and we3 range. Dont rush with her like a bull.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
Watch espios martian vs hg montage, she wing evades orbs, teleport, meteor, pillars, stuffs his push wu. Play smart and patient, sinestro, just play patient, you free him up in corner and we3 range. Dont rush with her like a bull.
I want to see it in tournament. I saw Trepound wing evading meteors like a boss, but it didn't really help him win.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I would state my Hawkgirl/Batman opinion, but i have no Hawkgirls to play with anymore. :-(

I want to see it in tournament. I saw Trepound wing evading meteors like a boss, but it didn't really help him win.
U dont have to we meteors cause on recovery you will eat fear blast, just dash a meteor, watch his meter if he goes for fear blast but has no meter just we3 it and ure in. If he has meter block the fear blast, and then if he goes for fear blast again jump mt mb, you will be in and have him
Knocked down.

E

Eldriken

Hawkgirl beats Doomsday? WHAAAAAT? That shit's even.

Even though @Espio makes me hate the MU when him and I play, it doesn't seem like it's in her favor. They're just both able to annoy the piss out of the other one. Hawkgirl is pretty much Doomsday's sister who gets to fly around and annoy him to death like some sort of insect.

Hawkgirl beats Doomsday? WHAAAAAT? That shit's even.

Even though @Espio makes me hate the MU when him and I play, it doesn't seem like it's in her favor. They're just both able to annoy the piss out of the other one. Hawkgirl is pretty much Doomsday's sister who gets to fly around and annoy him to death like some sort of insect.
@Emperor SaltFace and i both came in conclusion that his trait is useless in the mu, hawkgirl has many options such as we 3 him all the time in his trait and drain his life, she can d1 him, and macecharge mb trait macecharge mb trait and doomsday cannot do anything. she wing evades d1 es, wing evades venom, wing evades supernova, up mace and wing evade 1 is perfect if u read doomsdays cross body. yes hawkgirl has to guess in the corner but if doomsday reverses her wakeup, hawkgirl flies out and put doomsday in corner. his hitbox is perfect for pressure and corner. d2 works amazing in the mu. mt mb stuffs his venom mb wu. she can wing evade cancle trait and forward macetoss zone him while shes in trait and low to ground, he has to get in with taking damage and dashing after a blocked mace toss he eats a low trait macecharge which is 13 frames startup cause its in a trait, (unlike ground macecharge which is 24) this forces doomsday to go in trait and then hawkgirl drains his life in trait. wu against doomsday is questionable.

E

Eldriken

@Emperor SaltFace and i both came in conclusion that his trait is useless in the mu, hawkgirl has many options such as we 3 him all the time in his trait and drain his life, she can d1 him, and macecharge mb trait macecharge mb trait and doomsday cannot do anything. she wing evades d1 es, wing evades venom, wing evades supernova, up mace and wing evade 1 is perfect if u read doomsdays cross body. yes hawkgirl has to guess in the corner but if doomsday reverses her wakeup, hawkgirl flies out and put doomsday in corner. his hitbox is perfect for pressure and corner. d2 works amazing in the mu. mt mb stuffs his venom mb wu. she can wing evade cancle trait and forward macetoss zone him while shes in trait and low to ground, he has to get in with taking damage and dashing after a blocked mace toss he eats a low trait macecharge which is 13 frames startup cause its in a trait, (unlike ground macecharge which is 24) this forces doomsday to go in trait and then hawkgirl drains his life in trait. wu against doomsday is questionable.
I agree that using trait in this MU is pointless, which is why I rarely ever do. You also don't bother trying to reverse her wake ups in the corner. You force the player to realize they can't wake up against you in the corner because you honestly can't. Doomsday stops all your wake up options so you're forced to block or guess what I'm going to do and try to d1 to stop me.

Doomsday players should know not to d1~Earth Shake too much due to what you said about Wing Evading it. It's not completely out the window, however. You just have to condition the Hawkgirl player to respect your options if they see that you're catching on and mix things up. That's what this MU is all about; mixing things up and not being flow charty or predictable.

You have to play it patiently (as Doomsday does in a few MUs in the game) and respect Hawkgirl's options. You can't go in wildly like you do against other characters because you will certainly get blown up for it.

I say it's only in Hawkgirl's favor if you play the MU like you do the majority of the other ones in the game. Adaptation and patience are key elements to winning against a knowledgeable Hawkgirl.

I still say it's 5-5 (my opinion) and no one's going to change that. She's just a pain in the ass, just like Doomsday.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
U dont have to we meteors cause on recovery you will eat fear blast, just dash a meteor, watch his meter if he goes for fear blast but has no meter just we3 it and ure in. If he has meter block the fear blast, and then if he goes for fear blast again jump mt mb, you will be in and have him
Knocked down.
I meant Martian's meteors--the match vs. Forever King at TFC that Shaazzyam mentioned.

I agree with you mostly but... About the evade thing, that's nice and all but(in my experience at least) its a lot harder for CW to get close to HG, and HG can beat out all of CW wake-up's, and CW can do little at a distance so having lots of meter doesn't necessarily help that much. so in my experience the MU as CW( i don't play HG much so i don't know how the MU is from her prospective) is try to get a health lead, keep away and try to punish what HG dose until the time runs out or you beat her... and what iv seen form most HG's the MU is get a healt lead, keep the health lead, stay away as from her much as possibal, chip damage and frame trap her and just try to stay safe until the time runs or ya beat her. but that's just me i could very much have this wrong... i'm still figuring out this MU.
I used to strongly believe that it was a 6-4 but its not. Catwomans j2, b3, oki, hitbox make it hard for hawkgirl to pressure. Just like @GGA 16 Bit bit said cw feeds hawkgirl a b3 if she tries to wake up.