What's new

Strategy v1.05 Flash Buffs Discussion

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Flash should have the fastest dash in the game he's the fucking flash.... and the MB charge can be blown up if blocked crouching

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Im not a Flash later but planning on working on him

can most of Flash safely say Flash Viable now?

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Im not a Flash later but planning on working on him

can most of Flash safely say Flash Viable now?
Most definitely bro, dash buff really helps, lighting charge buff is great for punishing dumb zoning mistakes. Just try and practice abusing his trait and sonic pound that's where you should start.

Ironheart

Quick question to other Flash mains here. The dash buff seems to change the necessary timing to start a combo after mb sonic pound trait. Is anyone else having trouble with that set up now?Because now if i dont time the dash right he whiffs and ends up on the other side of the opponent. Any advice for this?

Xenrail

Noob
Quick question to other Flash mains here. The dash buff seems to change to change the necessary timing to start a combo after mb sonic pound trait. Is anyone else having trouble with that set up now?Because now if i dont time the dash right he whiffs and ends up on the other side of the opponent. Any advice for this?
it's always been that way. it's entirely dependent on how early you start your lightning kick rotation. delay it a little if you find yourself dash cancelling too fast

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Quick question to other Flash mains here. The dash buff seems to change the necessary timing to start a combo after mb sonic pound trait. Is anyone else having trouble with that set up now?Because now if i dont time the dash right he whiffs and ends up on the other side of the opponent. Any advice for this?

As always : practice, practice, practice until it becomes a muscle memory move.

I personnaly do : b22, sonic pound MB, trait, b22 (instead of dashing), LK, LK, LK, b22, LK, b22f3, charge : 59%. No dash timing and you have 2% less for much easier execution. ;)

I prefer shit I won't drop even if I gotta make few damage less.

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
After mb sonic pound trait I just dash in and do a standing 1, then continue my combo like normal. Standing 1 juggles them in the air perfectly for a follow up either b22 (wont whiff as often) or LK