What's new

Strategy v1.05 Flash Buffs Discussion

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
I was able to anti air Ares' j2 with it a few times. It still says 12f in the menus, but I think it used to be 14, so either way, it's still faster. Flash has to get hit really deep to get knocked out of it. I pretty much always managed to at least trade.
Colt said that the frame data on the d2's are not updated yet and that some were sped up but flash's is like a shit load faster lol

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
I think the real test will be whether or not it hits batman and black adam out of their j2.
I tested it against all the good j2's and it beats pretty much everyones but batman's is still a little weird cause of that shin hitbox. And flash cannot be crossed up at all now not by anyone. I hope people keep thinking flash is terrible cause NRS is just making him more rediculous with every patch lol

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
batman's j2 is straight up SFxT shit with that hitbox. I'm pretty sure that he can basically be touching the ground behind you and still hit your back ankle.

how can Flash not be crossed up anymore? Does the hitbox on d2 actually cover directly on top of him and behind him as well?

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
batman's j2 is straight up SFxT shit with that hitbox. I'm pretty sure that he can basically be touching the ground behind you and still hit your back ankle.

how can Flash not be crossed up anymore? Does the hitbox on d2 actually cover directly on top of him and behind him as well?
his D2 lowers his hitbox to almost nothing and it has the perfect angle to stop anyone from crossing you over. They also gave it massive priority and and bigger hitbox. Go to practice mode and record batman just j2ing and crossing over, it beats it easily. EDIT you have to D2 as they cross over your head and it will autocorrect, even if the d2 whiffs they still can;t hit you because of how low it makes flash's hitbox

SaJa

FH_FenriR
d2 can now beat DD's Ji3 guys.
And yeah it's faster, just try his b22, df1 MB, d2, b3, b22f3 charge combo now ;) (you can even empty d2, b3 now)

So EZ.

His elseworld skin has a better look while pressing start in the select.. oh wait

Flash will soon get as much skins as Superman.

Flash top 10 and tournament viable for sure.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
NRS is really starting to make our character godlike. If only it was easier to hit that fucking b3 after a d2 EVERY time... I need to practice.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Frictin is right. He still needs buff. His ground pound should hit full screen, and his b2 should be 6 frames.

Vagrant

Noob
I never want to hear downplaying from this community again. NRS has shown ridiculous love to this char.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
He can now get 35% from a naked SP no trait. Flash is def. becoming the new jax
the funny thing is you could always do that, its just much easier now. also i would take the 27% and end in 32 :) i responded to your comment on why i think you should end in 32 on my youtube video btw.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
the funny thing is you could always do that, its just much easier now. also i would take the 27% and end in 32 :) i responded to your comment on why i think you should end in 32 on my youtube video btw.
Yea I've been messing with it it's def a good strategy.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yea I've been messing with it it's def a good strategy.
it makes life so much easier against black "nerfed" adam. if he backdashes out you can MB LC on read, and now with anti airs O.O this patch changes a lot. you can no longer zone this character. a lot of bandwagon flash players will be joining us very soon. i just i could have made it to evo or vxg to show off the flash :(