What's new

USA vs Canada vs UK Fatal 8 Results! ESL Mortal Kombat X Pro League Season 3 Finals

shura30

Shura
Problem is..It's difficult trying to expose Foxy without tarnishing the good and better players who lost to him Like Scar, Hayatai and Dragon but it has to be said.
tarnishing who?
all the players you mentioned use characters with an incredible set of tools and dirt it's actually hard to counter even knowin what's going to come next
mkx isn't the 20year old nrs's street fighter where you can pick ryu in 2x the same you do in sf5 and mantain all the experience with footsies and zoning
sadly and from my own point of view, top8 in mkx at each major is a show of the best players with the most broken characters
and the latter pretty much takes away all the fun

You will always find a foxy grampa in the FGC or TCG or what have you , that one guy who instead of working hard to gain skill he works hard to exploit the game for something that will give everyone fundamental issues and stick to it until they balance the game or he gets out played.
please enlighten me why dragon isn't using tanya anymore to place top at tournaments again?
and why sf didn't pick hollywood in the grand finals like he did pretty much in the last 3 or 4 finals?

Even Foxy didn't expect he'd make it that far
I believe there's a few posts of him here and esl footage saying he left his job to become a mkx professional player.
why would someone do that not expecting to make it that far?especially since he's been dominating EU for months and top placing at us majors consistently?

He is no were near sonicfox's level
sf may still be the best player regardless of the character being used
but saying things like that is a plain downplay of all the guys placing high at every tournaments

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Come to CEO and money match my Kung Lao for $1000? :)

If I'm so bad you should have no problem accepting. I haven't played him in months :)
I have no argument so I’ll just pick a fight: The post :)

Yeah sure, except that I have nothing more to prove through a money match while your inter claim still stands on nothing :)

Here is a counter deal, Go on and challenge sonicfox with your Lao, I’ll pay you $10,000 if you won. And if you lose you admit the skill gap between you and him and never show your face at an MK tournament again :)

Also :)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I have no argument so I’ll just pick a fight: The post :)

Yeah sure, except that I have nothing more to prove through a money match while your inter claim still stands on nothing :)

Here is a counter deal, Go on and challenge sonicfox with your Lao, I’ll pay you $10,000 if you won. And if you lose you admit the skill gap between you and him and never show your face at an MK tournament again :)

Also :)
So to you sonic fox is a God and nobody in the community is even close or even capable of being close?

Brilliant.

I was talking to you, and besides I've always gone even with sonic fox, just cause we don't stream our games doesn't mean they don't happen, you're just being an ignorant fanboy. Kinda embarrassing, but fortunately I like reading cringey shit so please continue.

It's funny how mad you're getting over this, you're like a territorial dog or something, it's hilarious.

If me being at tournaments grinds your gears this much, you can guarantee I'll keep going. Not only do I get to see my USA friends (including sonic), but I ALSO get to piss you off just by being there?

Win win

Last edited:

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
So to you sonic fox is a God and nobody in the community is even close or even capable of being close?

Brilliant.

I was talking to you, and besides I've always gone even with sonic fox, just cause we don't stream our games doesn't mean they don't happen, you're just being an ignorant fanboy. Kinda embarrassing, but fortunately I like reading cringey shit so please continue.

It's funny how mad you're getting over this, you're like a territorial dog or something, it's hilarious.

If me being at tournaments grinds your gears this much, you can guarantee I'll keep going. Not only do I get to see my USA friends (including sonic), but I ALSO get to piss you off just by being there?

Win win
> Admits to cringe.
> Keeps shitposting.
> Claims hes calm and am mad.

Ok yeah, Sure. let’s prolong this farther for when you continue to ignore all my questions, present no argument and fail to refute mine

Sure your “mad skillz” magically goes up to par with sonicfox in those alleged “off stream closed fights” with him, while simultaneously getting bodied by him in public tournaments cuz reasons. That's your argument yeah? lololol Am done mate :)

And by all means, Keep going to tournaments, meet your friends, Get convinced you are as skilled as sonicfox, live in that bubble where you never improve and continue to get mopped by him indefinitely. Cheers :)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
> Admits to cringe.
> Keeps shitposting.

Ok yeah, Sure. let’s prolong this farther for when you continue to ignore all my questions, present no argument and fail to refute mine

Sure your “mad skillz” magically goes up to par with sonicfox in those alleged “off stream closed fights” with him, while simultaneously getting bodied by him in public tournaments cuz reasons. That's your argument yeah? lololol Am done mate :)

And by all means, Keep going to tournaments, meet your friends, Get convinced you are as skilled as sonicfox, live in that bubble where you never improve and continue to get mopped by him indefinitely. Cheers :)
Sorry how could I actually be so delusional, I'm shit, it's cool.

You were right.

> Admits to cringe.
> Keeps shitposting.

Yet you completely ignored my post, and failed to refute mine. The hypocrisy is ridiculous