What's new

USA vs Canada vs UK Fatal 8 Results! ESL Mortal Kombat X Pro League Season 3 Finals

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Madzin played great but only fough against Sub-Zero's bad matchups ( aside from PL), so he got fucked. Wonder why he didn't try Blood God against Hayatei. Still, amazing player. and nothing tobe said about Sonic, he is a King.
Ronin isn't a bad matchup.
Edit: it's awkward but I don't think SZ loses it for sure. Madzin played amazing, and they were really close games. The score doesn't do it justice really.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
S.Fox won again? I thought this would be the time for F.Grandpa to take it all. Oh well, congrats to the top few. The competition was rough with good players at the start till close.
lmao, he didn't stand a chance. SonicFox knew he got this the moment Foxy made it to grand finals, He was very worried of fighting Scar, Dragon or Hyatai at the grand finals but not that fool.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Tournament was hype and congrats to everyone, you earned it.

Shikashi.....

when are the nerfs coming?

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
If SonicFox owns Injustice 2 like this, every pro player needs to retire or bow before him before each set. Seriously, its sad you can take for granted that Sonic will win all the big ones. The "skill gap" is ridiculous.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Seriously, its sad you can take for granted that Sonic will win all the big ones. The "skill gap" is ridiculous.
Combo Breaker was pretty big

Besides, no one called it sad that the Chicago Bulls won 6 NBA championships when Michael Jordan was playing. Sometimes the best are just the best.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Then I guess making second at evo doesn't count as well since,you know, nobody Really cares about evo right?
You mean when he got mopped by sonic 3-0 after the latter resat the bracket? yeah he still doesn't stand a chance against sonicfox, not then, not now, not ever. unless he changes hes play style he'll always be a seconds rate, but some (like yourself) consider that a triumph.

You mean when he got mopped by sonic 3-0 after the latter resat the bracket? yeah he still doesn't stand a chance against sonicfox, not then, not now, not ever. unless he changes hes play style he'll always be a seconds rate, but some (like yourself) consider that a triumph.
No one looks like they stand a chance against Sonic. Foxy played a little more risky in the finals but he still is one of the greatest players in the world. Probably the second best, actually, he still walked home with 45 thousand dollars. Foxy is incredible.

Same, I'm glad he took Sub-Zero that far though, maybe people will now screw off about him needing Kotal. I didn't see any Kotal. Maybe people will finally admit that he is the grandmaster. He played very well.
yeah, his main thing is Grandmaster, witch is kind of sad since Madzin only picked him up because there was no Noob, still, he made me like Sub with his playstyle alone. But he is the Blood Good besides the Grandmaster.

Tweedy

Noob
Dang, Sonic wasn't lying about the 2nd seed giving him an easier path.

Number of top 8 placers played.

Sonic: 2(Foxy twice)
Foxy: 5(Sonic twice)
Dragon: 5
Scar: 4
Hayatei: 2(Scar twice)
Raptor: 3
Jupe: 2
Madzin: 2

In the season where a lot of people thought that more than a couple people could take him out, he stayed out of the trenches for as long as possible. Well played.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
He got close though. And calling foxy a fool while he wins almost every major he attends and gets top 3 like 100% just shows how big of a troll you are. And walking away with 45k is a triumph no matter how you look at it.