What's new

USA vs Canada vs UK Fatal 8 Results! ESL Mortal Kombat X Pro League Season 3 Finals

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
lmao, he didn't stand a chance. SonicFox knew he got this the moment Foxy made it to grand finals, He was very worried of fighting Scar, Dragon or Hyatai at the grand finals but not that fool.

Only because sonicfox was sandbagging. Since, you know, nobody really cares about combobreaker.

You may have lost the tournament but you won our hearts <3
/salute
Keep on hatin' bro

You mean when he got mopped by sonic 3-0 after the latter resat the bracket? yeah he still doesn't stand a chance against sonicfox, not then, not now, not ever. unless he changes hes play style he'll always be a seconds rate, but some (like yourself) consider that a triumph.
since he needs to change his playstyle maybe you can give him some tips, Mr who are you again?..

lmao, he didn't stand a chance. SonicFox knew he got this the moment Foxy made it to grand finals, He was very worried of fighting Scar, Dragon or Hyatai at the grand finals but not that fool.
What an ignorant comment... you obviously don't know anything about the pro scene. Sonic fox said himself that foxy was going to be a challenge. This comment makes absolutely NO sense.

Why wouldn't sonic not find foxy a challenge? Foxy just won combo beaker. Foxy beat dragon, and hayatai recently. Foxy is undoubtedly the second best player in the world right now with his record. 2nd at Evo, 1st at combo breaker, 2nd at esl finals. Why not make a logical argument and not one based off of emotion

HanSolo

Noob
SF plays to win so he went the alien road just like he was on tanya previously
without that character I believe foxy would've crushed him
Puhlease. You're going to comment on Alien but not on Foxy switching to Mileena since her rise to S+ tier?

And it's not like Alien is even his main squeeze is he? If Foxy had been able to reset the bracket we would probably have seen Erron black come out as we have so many times before. Sonic Fox coasts through tournaments with his 3rd/4th best characters, he's just that good.
I'm not taking anything away from foxy, he is almost certainly number 2 in the world and deserves a ton of credit and still just took home 45 G's. but to say SF would have gotten mopped without Alien is laughable.

shura30

Shura
What about FoxyGrandpa? He switched from Kung Lao to Mileena
Puhlease. You're going to comment on Alien but not on Foxy switching to Mileena since her rise to S+ tier?

And it's not like Alien is even his main squeeze is he? If Foxy had been able to reset the bracket we would probably have seen Erron black come out as we have so many times before. Sonic Fox coasts through tournaments with his 3rd/4th best characters, he's just that good.
I'm not taking anything away from foxy, he is almost certainly number 2 in the world and deserves a ton of credit and still just took home 45 G's. but to say SF would have gotten mopped without Alien is laughable.
erron?for what purpose?to lose?
yes, foxy whored a better tier too
but I believe you have to actually play mileena to get results, besides, how many other top placing mileenas are there?

still, SF is godlike and possibly the best player regardless of the character
but he never used a character short of advantage on the opponent

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
He got close though. And calling foxy a fool while he wins almost every major he attends and gets top 3 like 100% just shows how big of a troll you are. And walking away with 45k is a triumph no matter how you look at it.
No he didn't, coming close means he atleast resat the brackets. which he didn't. 5-3 in a grand finals is a quick mop. Money is irrelevant.

Keep on hatin' bro
since he needs to change his playstyle maybe you can give him some tips, Mr who are you again?..
Stating facts is now hating? Whatever, you say fanboy. :coffee:

What an ignorant comment... you obviously don't know anything about the pro scene. Sonic fox said himself that foxy was going to be a challenge. This comment makes absolutely NO sense.

Why wouldn't sonic not find foxy a challenge? Foxy just won combo beaker. Foxy beat dragon, and hayatai recently. Foxy is undoubtedly the second best player in the world right now with his record. 2nd at Evo, 1st at combo breaker, 2nd at esl finals. Why not make a logical argument and not one based off of emotion
What an ignorant comment... you obviously don't know anything about the pro scene. sonic fox said himself (and i quote) " I actually had that in the bag the inter time, I think out of pure luck that i got into the 2nd seat cuz looking at the 1st and the 3rd seats..there are a lot of major threats like Scar, Dragon, Hayatai..,etc who could've took me out easily. However, Me getting the 2nd seat was actually to my benefit cuz all i have is foxy.."

Don't take this the wrong way but only the salty fanboys defending a loser are the ones who are arguing emotionally here, all i state is logical and based on facts.

SonicFox never considered Foxy a challenge, If you'd watched and listened to Reo's podcasts you should've know that already. Go figure. Foxy is nowhere near SonicFox's level and he's a fool to think otherwise,

Because how arrogant do you have to be to think that you can beat sonicfox with one combo, one strategy and one broken tech? sure he made it far enough because Mileena is as broke as Alien and no one knows how to deal with them at high level, but at the end of the day the skill gap was obvious at the finals and that's all the facts there is.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
No he didn't, coming close means he atleast resat the brackets. which he didn't. 5-3 in a grand finals is a quick mop. Money is irrelevant.

What an ignorant comment... you obviously don't know anything about the pro scene. sonic fox said himself (and i quote) " I actually had that in the bag the inter time, I think out of pure luck that i got into the 2nd seat cuz looking at the 1st and the 3rd seats..there are a lot of major threats like Scar, Dragon, Hayatai..,etc who could've took me out easily. However, Me getting the 2nd seat was actually to my benefit cuz all i have is foxy.."

Don't take this the wrong way but only the salty fanboys defending a loser are the ones who are arguing emotionally here, all i state is logical and based on facts.

SonicFox never considered Foxy a challenge, If you'd watched and listened to Reo's podcasts you should've know that already. Go figure. Foxy is nowhere near SonicFox's level and he's a fool to think otherwise,

Because how arrogant do you have to be to think that you can beat sonicfox with one combo, one strategy and one broken tech? sure he made it far enough because Mileena is as broke as Alien and no one knows how to deal with them at high level, but at the end of the day the skill gap was obvious at the finals and that's all the facts there is.
this whole post has YOU, dick riding Sonicfox and everything you say doesnt make any sense. You're not stating facts, you're just a salty TYM shit poster.

also..

Only because sonicfox was sandbagging. Since, you know, nobody really cares about combobreaker.
What

the

fuck...

trufenix

bye felicia
You mean when he got mopped by sonic 3-0 after the latter resat the bracket? yeah he still doesn't stand a chance against sonicfox, not then, not now, not ever. unless he changes hes play style he'll always be a seconds rate, but some (like yourself) consider that a triumph.
I don't think you know what second rate is.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
It's funny that you brought up REO's podcasts/stream in another post, because if you actually watched them a few weeks ago after Sonic lost to Cowboy in ESL, you would have heard Sonic say that he never lets anyone win.
Hell, just go watch his match with Stabs when he takes his hat off, you think he's not taking it seriously?
If he didn't care about CB, then he wouldn't have went. Now stop being a moron.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
This is possibly the worst post I've ever seen on this site.

The youtube comment section is where you belong.
God you're so original, The exact same reply everytime you disagree with someone lol. Anyways those are not my words but sonicfox himself. And it's obvious without him saying.
Though i know why you're triggered, relax. I take it back, Alien is honest :DOGE

It's funny that you brought up REO's podcasts/stream in another post, because if you actually watched them a few weeks ago after Sonic lost to Cowboy in ESL, you would have heard Sonic say that he never lets anyone win.
Hell, just go watch his match with Stabs when he takes his hat off, you think he's not taking it seriously?
If he didn't care about CB, then he wouldn't have went. Now stop being a moron.
Yeah genius, because he'd let everyone know that he was sandbagging. There is a reason why he didn't pick Alien at CB, If you stop being a moron yourself and think about it you'll know why.

Tweedy

Noob
God you're so original, The exact same reply everytime you disagree with someone lol. Anyways those are not my words but sonicfox himself. And it's obvious without him saying.
Though i know why you're triggered, relax. I take it back, Alien is honest :DOGE

Yeah genius, because he'd let everyone know that he was sandbagging. There is a reason why he didn't pick Alien at CB, If you stop being a moron yourself and think about it you'll know why.
What do you mean "exact same reply"? Can you link or screenshot me making the exact same reply one other time? I'm not asking for the "every time you disagree with someone", just one other time. Is that not reasonable?

Also, how do you know why i'm triggered? Let me guess, because of the meme that I downplay Alien, even though no one can screenshot or link me ever downplaying Alien.

He used Alien at Combo Breaker.

1:08:18 is the start of his set with Dragon where he only used Alien.

1:33:23 is the start of 2 games where Sonic used Alien vs Raptor, after losing with Cassie. After going down 2-1 he switched to Erron.

Look at that, I responded with evidence that backs up my claim. You cannot link me ever saying the exact same thing that I said to you one time, especially not "every time", because I never have. The same goes with me saying that Alien is honest.

My problem with your post is that you're downplaying Foxy's accomplishment, as if we live in some cartoon world where the only thing that matters is the championship. Combo Breaker was a huge deal with a 10k pot bonus. It's not as big as the ESL, but Sonic didn't not try. Good players beat good players.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
how to be free forever on tym with these simple steps:

1. call foxy a loser and fool

2. saying nobody cares about majors and money

3. getting mad because your "facts" get outweighted by everyone

4. calling all these people emotional since you realize there is no way anyone will take you serious anymore

5.???

6. profit

It's funny how you LITERALLY cherry picked part of that quote. If you would have been honest and continued a few words, and I quote "...cus all I have is foxy that I'm scared of on my side". And then he continues to say "I felt like I could go 50/50 with foxy and beat him".

So the only quote you put, you literally cherry picked, and when you actually take what he says he contradicts your statement. So no, you position is not facts.

And what do you think I'm defending foxy in? I'm not saying he's better than sonic fox. I've stated multiple times that he's the best. The only point I'm trying to make is that you are the one dick riding here, cherry picking quotes, and condescendingly downplaying the second best player in mk x right now. You are just acting childish and can't admit when you are wrong

shura30

Shura
Perfect Legend used to think like you, then he took thirteen bullets to the knee.
if you can't understand the difference between PL and AFG don't even try
I've already stated that SF might still be the best player regardless of the character

but thinking today that he can still body for free all the other top players is plain silly