What's new

USA vs Canada vs UK Fatal 8 Results! ESL Mortal Kombat X Pro League Season 3 Finals

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
When titans clash there is much rubble in their wake and tonight during the ESL Mortal Kombat Pro League Season 3 Fatal 8 was no exception. Including the reigning world Champion, cR Sonic Fox (US) were a F0xyGrampa (EU), cR Dragon (US), Hayatei, Madzin( EU), Scar (US), Raptor (US) and Jupe (EU/Finland) we've witnessed the highest form of Mortal Kombat XL competition in the world.

Ladies & Gentlemen, give our Fatal 8 a round of applause and leave some gracious comments below for our competitors. Below are the top 8 results for the Fatal 8! My personal favorite part about this Fatal 8? Worldwide competition!

ESL_MKXProLeague_Season3Finals.jpg

Full Fatal 8 Results! (click the spoiler)
WINNERS SIDE
  • PG Scar (Sonya/Demolition) vs cR Dragon (Alien/Tarkatan) 2-3
  • cR @SonicFox5000 (Alien/Acidic) vs PXP @A F0xy Grampa (Mileena/Piercing) 3-1
LOSERS SIDE
  • Noble Raptor (Takeda/Shirai Ryu) vs Jupe (Kane/Cuttthroat) 3-1
  • PND Madzin (Sub-Zero/Grandmaster) vs Orbit Hayatei (Takeda/Ronin) 0-3
LOSERS CONTINUED...
  • Noble Raptor (Takeda/Shirai Ryu) vs PG Scar (Sonya/Demolition) 0-3
  • PXP A f0xy Grampa (Mileena/Piercing) vs Orbit Hayatei (Takeda/Ronin) 3-1
  • PXP A f0xy Grampa (Mileena/Piercing) vs PG Scar (Sonya/Covert Ops, Triborg/Smoke) 3-2
WINNERS FINALS
  • cR SonicFox (Alien/Acidc) vs cR Dragon (Alien/Tarkatan) 3-0
LOSERS FINALS
  • PXP A f0xy Grampa (Mileena/Piercing) vs cR Dragon (Alien/Tarkatan) 3-2
GRAND FINALS (UK vs USA) (BEST OF 9)
  • PXP A f0xy Grampa (Mileena/Piercing) vs cR SonicFox (Alien/Acidic) 3-5

Congratulations to cR Sonic Fox for taking the Mortal Kombat XL / ESL Pro League Season 3 Finals! THREE-PEAT!

You will soon be able to view the action in archive form from: https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Lastly, a very special THANK YOU to all of ESL @Clutch8 and NetherRealm Studios! @colt @NRS_JEdwards @tylerlansdown

Attachments

I'm actually so damn salty right now.
Same here man. Sonic fox is a hard worker, and is a genius when it comes to fighting games. But to me, this is the "sport" that I watch (other than mma) and I wanted foxy to win so damn bad. Shit made me salty as fuck. At least I can control my salt lol, sonic is a beast. Im trying to be a good sport but I'm so pissed haha

I appreciate the spoiler tags, since I remember in the past I would have to avoid TYM for long periods to prevent spoiling who won, so I could watch it later. Kudos

Also, top 8 was great. Was really impressed by Jupe's Kano (someone in the chat said "Jupe Fiasco LOL), and also Scar (was rooting hard for you man), as well as Hayetei and Red Raptor. Everyone in top 8 played well though.

Madzin played great but only fough against Sub-Zero's bad matchups ( aside from PL), so he got fucked. Wonder why he didn't try Blood God against Hayatei. Still, amazing player. and nothing tobe said about Sonic, he is a King.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
By the way, you can mention who won in the comments. The complaints were mainly about the name of who won in thread titles, which there's no way to avoid that other than just not coming to TYM. If you click on the thread and read the comments, you have only yourself to blame.

By the way, you can mention who won in the comments. The complaints were mainly about the name of who won in thread titles, which there's no way to avoid that other than just not coming to TYM. If you click on the thread and read the comments, you have only yourself to blame.
thanks for finally realizing that! i had a thread deleted and a discussion with a mod for just mentioning that a while ago.l

Reactions: Jim

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
S.Fox won again? I thought this would be the time for F.Grandpa to take it all. Oh well, congrats to the top few. The competition was rough with good players at the start till close.

No surpise really! I figured Foxy Mileena would make it. Then it would be CR team duo at the end.
It wasn't cr duo at the end, if that's what you mean. Im just upset foxy lost haha I thought he was going to win too. I'm waiting for him to dethrone sonic