What's new

USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT ?????

iammud

Noob
If you still got a spot, I'll enter and fail miserably :D

PLZ NOTE THERE WONT BE HIGH QUALTY BRACKETS. THE BRACKETS WILL BE MADE IN BRACKET MAKER. BRACKETMAKER.COM
Mang, I was lookin forward to some awesome MSPaint ones that look like they were made by a toddler.

wazz

Noob
mud said:
Mang, I was lookin forward to some awesome MSPaint ones that look like they were made by a toddler.
hahaha that made me laugh ^^^^. scheiss taught me how to use bracket maker gave me som gd tips.

1st post updated

after readin all these posts and i jus woke up now lol. i decieded to remove xmicheal and kingpdoubleR from my tournament

mud ur in. 3 spots left. com ppl. btw did aria sign for this tourny plz confirm

no1 plz dont make fake accounts

AriaDelano said:
I'm IN now!
awsome we got Aria!!!!

* i think joining a tourney should be a priviledge from now on. If a new member is legit, he will be antsy to post and browse around and meet people,not just sign up and run to tourney,those are the people we know with hidden accounts. i think established CMK members only, and if they are new and legit,they would state their case for wanting to be in tourney and they would state who they know and/or play on psn.

D

david_GEM

kingpdoubler happens to be legit. i played him yesterday and he doesn't play like anyone i know. I think i treated them unfairly. If anything, they should def be in the next tourney automatically.

btw iammud is a very good addition.

@king and michale- u guys just may need to establish yourselves a little more.

D

david_GEM

since aria's in, we could probably put those guys in and get this shit started finally. I'm just saying. lol Everyone has to start somewhere. :)

wazz

Noob
1st post updated. 2 spots left

has dookie said we need legit players not players who talk shit like mr kingdouble whatever is name is lol and ppl who make several fake accounts on the same ip (same person)

i think kingdoubleR ended up being legit, i think he just wanted to create another account for a friend. plus i heard he gives good games and doesnt quit or act stupid,plus DCI vouched for him and so did david_GEM. fuck it give those 2 a chance, we cannot crucify others from past shit and they seem legit.

my vote is to keep them because they might be getting falsly accused (because of past assholes in tourneys)

let them in and let them play, for future tourneys though, i recommend a screening process in place.

D

david_GEM

hey wazz put them back in please. Whoever is friends with them, please keep them updated.

JF1000

Noob
Is this a random select tourney?..excuse me for not actually doing any search/reading on it, but i am terrible with RS so if i can enter by using normal character selection?..would be great!!.. and this would be my 1st PS3 tourney(online) for this so it would be interesting for me 8)

wazz

Noob
david_GEM said:
hey wazz put them back in please. Whoever is friends with them, please keep them updated.
r u sure u want them in this tourny. they mite not check this site now. after the treatment they got here lol

JF1000 said:
Is this a random select tourney?..excuse me for not actually doing any search/reading on it, but i am terrible with RS so if i can enter by using normal character selection?..would be great!!.. and this would be my 1st PS3 tourney(online) for this so it would be interesting for me 8)
yep its random select. look on the 1st page of this thread 4 rules

D

david_GEM

maybe there should be 20 slots and four byes? cause energeticdreams is here now, and would he be too late if we keep them in. OR he would be the reason they can't join. FUCK!!!!!!!!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Keep it at 16 players. Increasing at this point is pointless since you aren't going to find 32 quality players (IE non-spamming, turtling, taunting, jackasses). Allowing any other players will necessitate byes, unnecessarily.

D

david_GEM

fine, keep it at 16, energeticdreams is too late and it would be unfair to the others who've joined already- assuming michale still wants in.

also- i realized im gonna be quite busy weekend especially sunday, in case you do decide to start this weekend i may need to start tuesday or monday night (i just realized it's not a one or two day thing so this comment may be meaningless.
we pretty much have the 16. someone update the other two.

wazz

Noob
dci is rite ill keep it at 16 players. so do u guys want xmicheal and kingdoybler back in the tourny

CUKO28

Noob
YEAAAaaaah! Arias in there.
I think Dookiebrain and Aria are gonna be the final 2. My moneys on Ariadelano!
Foozer,Davidgem and Kaz are gonna go far too. Dont sleep on them... :sleepy:

Wazz..I have no clue why you want to take me and king out randomly..why us two? Cause we're the last ones to join?

I saw this post like others on this site and thought it'd be fun/cool to enter and give it a whirl. I'm new to the site yes..but why do I have to be an established player to partake in the tournament? That was never mentioned in the front page for this tournament. I play fairly often online..but it is usually late..like 2-4AM (once my newborn goes to sleep, i have night shift). Just usually when I play lately and today I was on in the afternoon for about an hr or so..playing omgwtf(forgot the rest) and a bridgette something, if that helps. No clue if they are members here or not.

Anyway - just let me know..if people need to "vote me in" so be it...next time if you guys don't want new players to be in the tournament please post it in the rules for joining - just cause me and king are new we're possibly pushed out - we're all CMK members here...old or new should it matter??

D

david_GEM

omg dude come on it's not about "voting u in". no one is rejecting new guys, we had a situation in the past and no one knew you well enough (at least not me). No one dislikes you bro, i understand u have stuff going on and frankly we didn't know. Ur welcome to play in it and please do, you can't expect us to just trust people that quickly.