What's new

USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT ?????

D

david_GEM

so maybe he shouldn't be there. He can easily be someone else. How long have u known him?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
The only reason I know him is through Youtube. I challenged someone else to a friendly game, and then Kingpdoubler responded out of nowhere with a hate message saying he was the best ever. So, I took him up on 20 series match and won all 20. Guess he learned a little humility because that stopped quick and he became friendly, playing me often and stuff. Ended up trading games on PSN too.

D

david_GEM

I've never seen him before, but there are probly a hundred people I've never seen

rdz21

Noob
dciguy01 said:
The only reason I know him is through Youtube. I challenged someone else to a friendly game, and then Kingpdoubler responded out of nowhere with a hate message saying he was the best ever. So, I took him up on 20 series match and won all 20. Guess he learned a little humility because that stopped quick and he became friendly, playing me often and stuff. Ended up trading games on PSN too.
This guy (Kingpdoubler) sent me many invites (every time im on) and hes on my friends list. Im not sure who he is but he's one of bucktowns familiars. apparently hes hispanic and from cali. His game is sporadic. The most ive streaked him is 25 or 30...dont remember.

Kaz

Noob
I've played kingpdoubler a few times before. I say let them play.. it's not like this is for money or anything.

their intentions are to hide and use a fake account, BUT if they do well in the tourney, they will reveal themselves and talk shit. these people aren't fooling anyone at all. they have singled out the players who they wanna go after and TRY to beat,if they are successful, they will reveal themselves to those players whom chances are they are rivals,then talk shit and probably post vid on youtube,THEY DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO JOIN A TOURNEY UNDER THEIR REAL NAMES.

dookiebrain said:
their intentions are to hide and use a fake account, BUT if they do well in the tourney, they will reveal themselves and talk shit. these people aren't fooling anyone at all. they have singled out the players who they wanna go after and TRY to beat,if they are successful, they will reveal themselves to those players whom chances are they are rivals,then talk shit and probably post vid on youtube,THEY DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO JOIN A TOURNEY UNDER THEIR REAL NAMES.
I hate people when they make alternate accounts. Its good if there going to use it for good intentions like getting someone back for making a fool out of them but just so they can be like, "Hmmm I'll pick on their nerves to see how far they go." That's just sad and GET A LIFE wasting your time on that shit. Like dookie said use your real account and stop this drama over some video game on PS3. Seriously, MKII lobby is a joke I don't like playing there anymore but, shit I like to play someone- no choice.

D

david_GEM

i guess kingdoubler is okay if u say so. but what about michale?
btw we should be trying to get other people to join the last two spots. Didn't cuko fix his connection? WHY CANT WE FIND TWO OR THREE MORE GUYS?!!!

I asked louise17 he said he would join. He came on the other day and didn't even stop by this thread!! Unbelievable! :eek:
Soyelmejor didn't even respond. I asked donnywho he said he was too good for this tourney LOL.

david_GEM said:
we would need the spots filled by holloween.
Well, it's this saturday, how many more people do we need?

EDIT: Disregard that, I didn't read the bottom part of the first post. My buddy Chris (Raven) will probably play but he hasn't been on here in a while (he hasn't played since I moved away with the PS3. haha) If he does want to, I'll have him post here himself and sign up.

I tried to sign up my friend phillip hes blamethajiggas I was trying to speed shit up for him to get in on this because there was only like 2 spots you fucking guys are paranoid, I'm not fucking bucktowns familiar what ever tha fuck that means I saw his name on here and challeneged him. I only have one ps3 account i use I got all my trophies and shit I don't give a fuck about losing dciguy says he beat me like 50 times in row or whatever so I obviously don't care about losing haha I only started playing mk2 again like in may I played it when it first came out I was like 10. but I am the best and I'll win this thang jeeah ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
btw dciguy didn't win 20 in a row on me he never has rdz21 has though louise17 has i think but not dciguy lol for real

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
kingpdoubleR said:
I tried to sign up my friend phillip hes blamethajiggas I was trying to speed shit up for him to get in on this because there was only like 2 spots you fucking guys are paranoid, I'm not fucking bucktowns familiar what ever tha fuck that means I saw his name on here and challeneged him. I only have one ps3 account i use I got all my trophies and shit I don't give a fuck about losing dciguy says he beat me like 50 times in row or whatever so I obviously don't care about losing haha I only started playing mk2 again like in may I played it when it first came out I was like 10. but I am the best and I'll win this thang jeeah ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
btw dciguy didn't win 20 in a row on me he never has rdz21 has though louise17 has i think but not dciguy lol for real
You know, I could just post one short sentence to sum this up, but I'm gonna take the high road. I'll assume you're on tilt right now, but... You wanna take that statement that back?

EDIT: By virtue of the post below, I'm guessing he is not going to take back what he said. That's fine. Play me again...

D

david_GEM

so it seems he's legit. Im confused. Blamethajiggas is sketchy, i don't think he's a bad guy. lately he's been quitting on me. If u can get him in, by all means. My issue is with Michale, and u guys are ignore it. What if the tourney starts and he doesn't show, has he posted on here since?

All you guys who keep posting against me, is pretty lame. I do not have alternate accounts, I don't even begin to know how to do that. xMichalex has been my SN on my PSN network since I bought my PS3 a few years ago when I registered it. Just because some other guy's name is Michael and you think he's me, that's messed up...xMichalex is because I'm a fan of Michale Graves from The Misfits and xDisciplex is my gamer tag from FPS games on my PC.

I really could care less if you guys want me in it or not, especially after seeing people talk this much crap about me and they don't even know me or even attempt to PM me and ask me questions via that route...you just assume I'm someone else - grow up people.

Yes I am new here, ask Scheiss and look under the introductions page when I posted awhile back when I joined. Do I post much here? No..because some of the topics don't interest me that much and I only post if I feel like it, just because I don't have 100's or 1000's of posts doesn't mean I'm "questionable".

And to the member who asked how did I even find out about this tournament in the first place...it's easy - I went to the MKII forum..saw the tournament thread and read it..and thought it'd be fun to be apart of it, since I've never done a MK tournament online before other than a few in arcades when MKII and UMK3 were out.

To be honest with some of the people's reactions and actions on this page...makes me not even want to participate anymore, it's about having fun and frankly your childish actions have already ruined it for me.

Why haven't I posted lately? Because I had surgery last weekend for removal of my gallbladder and have been taking it easy at home and taking care of my newborn baby girl as well - so posting here is not a top priority. Not everyone here checks this site daily....

I'll play anybody anytime, I seriously don't remember dci beating me 20 in a row. Blamethajiggas is cool he won't quit the tournament, I'm trying to get energeticdreams to get in he's one of the best

D

david_GEM

lol

sorry if THE ONLY post i've seen u make was in this thread. Like i said, i've never seen u before but I corrected myself and said I probably haven't seen a hundred players. I needed someone to speak on your behalf and no one was doing that. I'm actually glad you posted (though not so glad about the content).

I apologize if you feel i got too heated about it but there are close to if not more than a hundred guys that post on the MK2 thread alone and I've played and or heard of them. Then when two guys who come out of nowhere post in the tourney thread then dissapear, i just want to know what's up.

D

david_GEM

Hey bro my bad, I'm starting to realize i was wrong. We had a situation where another player entered a tourney as a different account. And when i asked about u, nobody said much of anything. (ill check the earlier pages just in case I missed something) I saw when u introduced ur self and everything.

btw u should have introduced ur self in an mk2 thread, and usually when people do that, they try and play different people to get to know them i.e rdz, frzsldr, btbb99 and drewicide. I guess I'm just used to everybody knowing each other.

i just psim'd a gang of mk2 players gingermagic,nordholt,shadowflight,maryjane333,mightybooshh,energeticdreams I'll get this thing filled up so we can squab