What's new

USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT ?????

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I'll get some people to join. I met a couple good random people on PSN who would be perfect fits.

I'm going to ask loiuse17 and soyelmejor, they would be a good challenge to the tournament. Those guys are overlooked (hopefully they join) :-\

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
gimmeyolunchbox and kingpdoubler will be joining soon. I told them to come here and post. They both want in.

I would get in on this, but I already see a few guys that I have a really bad connection with ^^^^ (not pointing anybody out above me), and lag and my style never win....

D

david_GEM

I told u bro, I'll be playing at my friend's house= no lag. Also, if u get louise in there I'll be surprised because he seems kidna disinterested in anyone except for fusion. He usually does really well against me so that would be interesting. Same thing for gimmieyolunchbox. I've had to face the toughest before but hopefully kaz or aria will handle that. ;)

That's IF i even make it that far. I think kaz will be in the finals. I'm sure of it- i think he has something to prove.

dude i call bs!! seriously from now on i think that ONLY known players should join tourneys. this michalex kid just randomly signs up and goes right for the tourney,doesn't look around,no post,no nothing. its obvious an alt account. i think joining rules should be updated.

a good example:

scorpangle felt the need to sign up twice with another account,remember? same shit if you think about it. who told michalex? who even knows him?? exactly!!

wazz can we screen the tourney? its obvious michalex is alt account, and if not, who told him about tourney? who knows him? lets have a clean no bs tourney man

wazz

Noob
dookiebrain said:
wazz can we screen the tourney? its obvious michalex is alt account, and if not, who told him about tourney? who knows him? lets have a clean no bs tourney man
what do u mean by screen the tourny. and yh i rember som vids of mr "nigga dick jax" on his micheal name on u tube

wazz said:
what do u mean by screen the tourny. and yh i rember som vids of mr "nigga dick jax" on his micheal name on u tube
meaning, dont let anyone in the tourney unless they have been vouched for or seem legit. kingdoubleR has been vouched for and is legit, "michalex" is just some random screen name who signed up to join tourney similar to "THE CORONA SISTERS". (we know what happened with that!!)

if someone is legit, they either know someone on psn or someone referred them. why would someone just randomly sign up for a tourney unless they are familiar with cmk or have buddies that referred them on psn?

Kaz

Noob
david_GEM said:
That's IF i even make it that far. I think kaz will be in the finals. I'm sure of it- i think he has something to prove.
You're gonna jinx me man! I'll be knocked out first round!

lol and why are these guys tryng to cheat a little online mk2 tourney?!

Kaz said:
You're gonna jinx me man! I'll be knocked out first round!

lol and why are these guys tryng to cheat a little online mk2 tourney?!
I'm going for kaz on this tourney. He's going to make it cause he's a maniac! lol

D

david_GEM

Vassago187 said:
I've never made it past the first round in a tourney I don't think :(
I had the luck of "double elim" in the last one. I lost to cuko even though i came back and beat the second time. Now that i think about it- I should probably share the title with him. The only time we lost was to each other so...