What's new

Unlock all Mobile Stuff on your Game for free!

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I was really confused about this when they randomly unlocked after I went to edit my profile card and I guess this was the reason why. :eek:

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
It explains why at some point a while ago (around launch) I suddenly got prompted that my faction on mobile changed.
My first thought was "WTF, is my email compromised and used by someone?"
I have an Android device, so I had no access to the mobile game to begin with during that time.
Basically changed all my passwords for nothing, lol.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
All these people talking about the Mileena skin. Ha. How many of you actually USE her?

'Cause I know I don't.
I sometimes do, but I prefer her horror skin anyway.
But I'm a completionist when it comes to these sort of things, that's why I want it.
All I'm missing is
Klassic Mileena and Kold War Scorpion atm, but I'm 100% sure Kold War Scorpion will become available for purchase in the future.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I play like 5 a day, and see multiple Mileena avatars and cutie icons while sitting in the lobby. She's pretty popular.
Odd. I'm on PS4. Idk how the match-making system works but I get paired against Kenshi's, Scorpions, and Erron Black.

But again, it's casuals. I'd like to play against a good Mileena.

Down 2

Noob
I can't believe this works! Saved me a ton of time and maybe even money on that stupid mobile game just to get Farmer Jax

Shipetopic

50/50 is the best town to live in !
I don't know how it worked, why it worked, but this what you get on PC:

BTW, thank you =)

nodq

wicked
Don't know. Doesn't seem to work for me on PC. It just hangs on the message if i want to change faction or not. Game freezes on yes or no doesnt matter.

Shipetopic

50/50 is the best town to live in !
Literally, just follow those steps from First post of the thread:

Only one thing, Aerogrunt right now around place #45, not 24.

Go Online
Leaderboards
Ranked Player vs Player
Scroll down to rank #24 (he might move eventually) player name : Aerogrunt

Then, go to main menu and wait 2-3 minutes.

Worked for me. I guess its magic.

nodq

wicked
Literally, just follow those steps from First post of the thread:

Only one thing, Aerogrunt right now around place #45, not 24.

Go Online
Leaderboards
Ranked Player vs Player
Scroll down to rank #24 (he might move eventually) player name : Aerogrunt

Then, go to main menu and wait 2-3 minutes.

Worked for me. I guess its magic.

What do you think i have done? I can read, thank you. But it doesnt let me get back to main menu because the game freezes. I have to kill the task in taskmanager. It literally freezes on the select screen for faction change, and i had that open for like 10 minutes. and that like 4 or 5 times now.

nvm, got it to work. I had to change Faction BEFORE going to his profile to the same he is using, brother hood of shadow that is. Then it worked. Otherwise it does not. Game will crash/freeze by asking you if you want to change faction etc.

Oki, now i have some serious trouble, after unlocks i wanted to change back to other factions, didnt work at all. Message came up where the game hangs up and freezes. So im in a loop now when i want to change faction. that really sucks ass.

edit3: oki, so solve that problem, you have to change factiona nd kill task and then log in with your account again. then your faction changed, you have to do that on every faction change now actually. np for me. i dont care.

thanks btw

Last edited: