What's new

Unlock all Mobile Stuff on your Game for free!

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
It explains why at some point a while ago (around launch) I suddenly got prompted that my faction on mobile changed.
My first thought was "WTF, is my email compromised and used by someone?"
I have an Android device, so I had no access to the mobile game to begin with during that time.
Basically changed all my passwords for nothing, lol.
Yeah I had the same thing happen I was like can you unlock ninja mime in practice mode.... Confused the hell out of me..

I sometimes do, but I prefer her horror skin anyway.
But I'm a completionist when it comes to these sort of things, that's why I want it.
All I'm missing is
Klassic Mileena and Kold War Scorpion atm, but I'm 100% sure Kold War Scorpion will become available for purchase in the future.
From what I heard from reliable sources is that, Classic Skins, Classic Fatalities and Kold War skin packs are in the pipeline.

Raider

Noob
What do you think i have done? I can read, thank you. But it doesnt let me get back to main menu because the game freezes. I have to kill the task in taskmanager. It literally freezes on the select screen for faction change, and i had that open for like 10 minutes. and that like 4 or 5 times now.
Just one question, does game really closes for you when you "kill" it in TM??
It doesn't let me start the game again or close the Steam... it says "MKX is still running, close it first."

And... i need to restart my PC. lol So glad this worked for me after 3 tries.

Can confirm this works using a EU PS4 but has anyone changed factions after unlocking the skins? Curious to know if the skins are still retained if changing to a different faction, as it's more or less confirmed that you have to be in the same faction as the person you're leeching from in the first place.

Not sure how this is working but it's somehow still linked to the other persons WB account and profile, if what I'm hearing of faction change notifications occurring for some. Definitley some security flaw somewhere in the code, yet quite a funny one to say the least. Only NRS could do this.lol

I cannot test myself as i'm not at home, yet as precaution, I'd suggest PS4 people to backup up their saves after unlocking the mobile skins to the cloud and USB devices and keep safe. Other users such as PC and Xbox use whatever method available to keep saves

You never know how NRS may deal with this, even though it's their poor testers fault at bug finding. They may patch this and reset everyone's profiles or something as punishment:p

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Can confirm this works using a EU PS4 but has anyone changed factions after unlocking the skins? Curious to know if the skins are still retained if changing to a different faction, as it's more or less confirmed that you have to be in the same faction as the person you're leeching from in the first place.

Not sure how this is working but it's somehow still linked to the other persons WB account and profile, if what I'm hearing of faction change notifications occurring for some. Definitley some security flaw somewhere in the code, yet quite a funny one to say the least. Only NRS could do this.lol

I cannot test myself as i'm not at home, yet as precaution, I'd suggest PS4 people to backup up their saves after unlocking the mobile skins to the cloud and USB devices and keep safe. Other users such as PC and Xbox use whatever method available to keep saves

You never know how NRS may deal with this, even though it's their poor testers fault at bug finding. They may patch this and reset everyone's profiles or something as punishment:p
I didn't have to change (White Lotus represent).

If NRS actually punish people for finding a work around to their ludicrously arbitrary mobile game because of their ludicrously bad coding, they eat a bag of dicks. They've gotten enough bad press over MKX with microtransactions, seasons passes, DLC shoved down your throat etc. I imagine this will be sorted in the next page but it would be singularly awful PR and totally unnecessary to actually punish people for this.

Then again, NRS does have a unique blend of brilliance and incompetence so maybe we'll all get banned from MKX online for thus

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Just one question, does game really closes for you when you "kill" it in TM??
It doesn't let me start the game again or close the Steam... it says "MKX is still running, close it first."

And... i need to restart my PC. lol So glad this worked for me after 3 tries.
I had that too, you can see there's still a process active, if you end that one, you should be able to open a new game.

nvm, got it to work. I had to change Faction BEFORE going to his profile to the same he is using, brother hood of shadow that is. Then it worked. Otherwise it does not. Game will crash/freeze by asking you if you want to change faction etc.
I didn't have to change factions, I'd get the unlocks, and then the frozen screen of the faction question. I only got that screen when I went to a player that had nothing unlocked I didn't already have from someone else. Don't know why this apparently wasn't the case with you.

Now we just need Klassic Mileena

Also - are these unlocks tied to your WB account? If I was to go on MKX on PS4, would the costumes transfer?

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
wow...this is so getting reported. I get it at that people are pissed they didn't get it on their android until way after ios and the fact they are forced to use the mobile game to get skins but what is the point of even having this mobile game if it's just given away or shared this fast. leveling a character card to 40 to get a classic kitana skin is not exactly a quick task. all account not associated with this account should get everything unlocked now or the Mileena skin free early. yep...I'm being that guy.

zoofs

bless
wow...this is so getting reported. I get it at that people are pissed they didn't get it on their android until way after ios and the fact they are forced to use the mobile game to get skins but what is the point of even having this mobile game if it's just given away or shared this fast. leveling a character card to 40 to get a classic kitana skin is not exactly a quick task. all account not associated with this account should get everything unlocked now or the Mileena skin free early. yep...I'm being that guy.
There is no way of telling who used this, seeing as how it isn't an exploit at all. On PS4 you could literally unlock stuff by going to the ranked leaderboards and just looking at someones stats.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
If you're a PC user and you're stuck in the message saying "do you want to change your faction" then OBVIOUSLY you should change your faction to the undeniably greatest one there is:

THE BROTHERHOOD OF SHADOW
My brother.

Reported for what? You don't have any ties into this, unless Aerogrunt has an issue with it (which I assume he doesn't since he is being so fine with it), then there isn't really anything you can report.
"Officer that man was harassing that woman."
The Officer will ask the woman. If she says no, the man isn't still getting charged with harassment.

funny by downloading multiple kombat histories i have unlocked nearly everything in the krypt without even going there and even got koins from the mobile unlocks. I'm lmfao that people paid 20 bucks to unlock everything in the krypt

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
love how everyone keeps making my point. *sigh*

Reported for what? You don't have any ties into this, unless Aerogrunt has an issue with it (which I assume he doesn't since he is being so fine with it), then there isn't really anything you can report.
"Officer that man was harassing that woman."
The Officer will ask the woman. If she says no, the man isn't still getting charged with harassment.
i'm reporting something that I don't feel is right if you don't agree then fine. I'm not reporting a crime. whether they do anything about it is their call. and actually your analogy is not entirely correct. if the person says specifically what they saw and decided they don't want that activity of harassment happening and decided to press charges then they can, obviously if they can't prove anything then they may not win. but all of that varies based on various circumstances and state laws so I digress.