What's new

Unlock all Mobile Stuff on your Game for free!

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
It doesn't have a name. I'm looking at the costumes in "kollection" / character viewer , and it has a padlock with question marks next to it.
It's one of the earliest skins I unlocked. People say do 10 living towers, but I got it after maybe the second. Sites report it's getting a gold rating on a living tower, and it's something like that I think.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
Viewing SivasSoulja didn't unlock future Raiden for me, it says "Link WBID to PSN/XBL/Steam" in the Skins thread, is this something you can do without the app?

Raider

Noob
This doesn't work for me on PC, i do everything, but then when i am asked to change my faction it gets stuck on that screen. No matter what i press on my controller it just doesn't work, it doesn't register anything! This game is full of bugs!

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
This doesn't work for me on PC, i do everything, but then when i am asked to change my faction it gets stuck on that screen. No matter what i press on my controller it just doesn't work, it doesn't register anything! This game is full of bugs!
Yeah the PC version is pretty fucked right now. I was hoping since it released the same time as the console versions it'd be better than Injustice was. But from what I'm hearing it blows.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Well now the only mobile-only skin I don't have is Klassic Mileena. Thanks OP!

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
well, I disagree. The PC version works great for me. The new patch especially was brilliant.
I've got a few friends that have it for PC and they are having serious issues. And it's definitely not their computer because we all build our own heh.

But that's great it works well for some people.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Anyone checked the console to mobile unlocks on the app itself (if you intend to keep it)? For some reason the one reward you can claim for completing 5 test your might events on the game keeps letting me claim koins over and over again. I've made free money with this for days

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Anyone checked the console to mobile unlocks on the app itself (if you intend to keep it)? For some reason the one reward you can claim for completing 5 test your might events on the game keeps letting me claim koins over and over again. I've made free money with this for days
Happened to me. But it stops after like 10x. At least it did for me.