What's new

Unlock all Mobile Stuff on your Game for free!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I've got a few friends that have it for PC and they are having serious issues. And it's definitely not their computer because we all build our own heh.
Yeah I hear that a lot.. but for myself it is just not a problem. I get constant 60fps 1080p (apart form xrays), never had my save game wiped, never crashes. Like I read all the hate, the steam forums are full of it and I just do not get it. The game has been really positive for me. Even the online was ok before the big patch but now it is better than on my mates Xbone. It is hard to know why everyone is having so much problem and there is so many of us with no problems (the steam community is like constant war between the working and the not)

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Dark Empress is the secret one, it says on the Skin unlock thread (http://testyourmight.com/threads/list-of-skin-unlocks.50392) that it is 10 living towers, but I got it after getting a gold in the second one I did, so not entirely sure.

This is an awesome find, but the irony is that Klassic Mileena is the one I really want haha.
Yeah I unlocked that the same way gold second tower... Also did all fatalities... So it may pay to just do some towers and finish everyone... Maybe its random but unlocks after 10 if it hasn't already...

I hope they get the challenge towers on mobile working before they fix this exploit...

Raider

Noob
Does anyone know how can i pass this stuck screen when asking to change faction? If i close the game from my task manager it doesn't unlock skins for me.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Does anyone know how can i pass this stuck screen when asking to change faction? If i close the game from my task manager it doesn't unlock skins for me.
I'm not for certain, but maybe it's this exploit that's causing the freezing. Have you had issues before you tried this?

If you are using a controller. Instead of trying to use it to quit just press ESC on keyboard.
Worked for me.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Anyone know a PS4 EU player that somehow has the Klassic Mileena skin too?
That's the only one I'm missing.
I know it's technically not obtainable, but I'm aware that there are hacked mobile games which have everything unlocked.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Anyone know a PS4 EU player that somehow has the Klassic Mileena skin too?
That's the only one I'm missing.
I know it's technically not obtainable, but I'm aware that there are hacked mobile games which have everything unlocked.
From what I gathered, the Klassic Mileena is not available yet. Lol everyone was trying to search for that skin.

Revenant Kung Lao: Unlocked by winning 30 matches in King Of The Hill.
Revenant Liu Kang: Beat 8 consecutive Challenge Towers.
Revenant Jax: Unlocked by getting 15 flawless victories in Kustom Kombat (possibly with a 1% health modifier).
Revenant Sub Zero – Unlocks by beating Test your might. All 10 matches.
Revenant Kitana: Get a gold rating on a Living Tower.
i got the lui kang revenant wihtout even playing any koth( cuz it would crash allday)

anyone know how to get the revenant skins?
a easy way to unlock jax revenant is go to plug in ur keyboard and a controller then go to two player -> kostum kombat -> the controller will be P1 and the keyboard P2 -> choose anyone (doenst need to be jax) -> Pick only one modifier : Brutality Kombat - No Brutalities requirements -> then 15 flawess and here u go

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
Linking accounts doesn't work on the Android Version of the game yet, plus I don't feel guilty about this at all because the mobile game is such bullshit anyway.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Linking accounts doesn't work on the Android Version of the game yet, plus I don't feel guilty about this at all because the mobile game is such bullshit anyway.
Yeah it's pretty garbage. I've got a Note 4 (Quad-Core 2.7 GHz) and the shit still takes 45 seconds to load each fight.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Well hell yeah then. Lol. I uninstalled it. Only reason I was playing it was for the extras on the real game, which I now have.

Right on thanks for posting this up I been playing the moble game alot to try unlock everything and im only like half way mybe so when I seen this I was like sweet and it work the guy on ps4 is around 58 now but it work I did it twice and on 2nd time finnlly kicked in

I have android also.
ooh ok sorry lol I didnt know yea i been trying work on the moble game I put more time in it then my console game lol but all i unlock was jaxs famer outfit I put like 5 hrs in it other night just get it lol but least now I can just focus back on the game instead trying pay both thats why this is good for me

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
I'm only on PC.

Also, my profile now unlocks Ninja Mime Cage for PC as well.

If any of you would like to give me something back like spare Steam trading cards etc. for unlocking you the skins feel free to do so. :REO
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=36630854&token=m6lmU-sa
I think it's only fair. I wanted to trade you my kenshi trading card but I can't trade from the online webpage since it says it's a new device. I have to wait 7 days :O....I think if you add me as a friend, I can just send it to you through the steam client itself