What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

Goblin Bones said:
Lol niiiice dude caught me on a good day, ill make sure to mute the kinect next time to save you the headache

by the way i sound drunk :D
oh dude you were drunk. it was hilarious

OUIJA WARRIOR said:
LOL this is like deja vu. I played Goblin a few nights ago and he talked and complained the........entire.......time. I'm like will this guy ever stop complaining jeez! LOL
Half the time i dont even notice im doing it lol :p

BeRB

Noob
X820 said:
Oh you were recording? lol ggs man :)

I didn't know you could upload videos that long man.
Go to My Channel and under that go to Channel Info When it brings you to the new page, one of the options is "Channel Type", change your channel type to Director.

X820

Noob
BeRB said:
Go to My Channel and under that go to Channel Info When it brings you to the new page, one of the options is "Channel Type", change your channel type to Director.
Kudos, thanks man.. I'll look into that :)

MKK hanzo

Casual matches vs RZP and me! I was P1 and RZP P2, we start VERY RUSTY but later we catch up. Count ended in RZP favor 50 to 47. GGs!

AC1984

Kaballin!
Great matches guys, very good stuff.....Both players rule!!!....btw part 4-4:52 is f-ing god like!

P.S. the only word from the intro I got is kaka. :-D

MKK hanzo

AC1984 said:
Great matches guys, very good stuff.....Both players rule!!!....btw part 4-4:52 is f-ing god like!

P.S. the only word from the intro I got is kaka. :-D
Soooooooooo hard to do in MKT man wow if he just walked a bit more the Tlk would have whiffed completely! I also was semi drugged by some medication im taking haha thats why it tookme SO MUCH to adapt to RZP hahahaha he is gdlk btw.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Great matches guys. I mean really great stuff. I reposted these on Testyourmight as well so they could be blown away to. :)

AC1984

Kaballin!
http://www.youtube.com/v/aA39hTtHToI?fs=1&hl=en_US
ded_ P1 vs HRZ P2

Very good stuff guys!!!

NoDoubt

nasty
Me and Reo recorded some stuff for this vid I made on corner infs. Thought it would be interesting to show the "actual" corner jab inf and this new...retarded "machine gun jab" infinite lmao. Seriously it works though!