What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

NoDoubt

nasty
OUIJA WARRIOR said:
^ lol yeah Miss Spin was doing that on me too. It was completely inescapable.
yep i got caught in it by her and Kanomk2 only. Im sure other people have done it but there the only two iv played thats done it and use it without letting go lol. I havent even seen Marv do it.

Iv said this b4 but I dont do any infinites on anyone, but if im at any tournaments and someone decides to use this stuff on me to win, ill do it right back since its not even banned. That goes for relaunchers as well. So in a way, im glad I learned how to do some of em.

The slow jab inf isnt easy at first 2 get down timings gotta be precise

ded yea I saw those b4 nice vids! The ones in mine though are not cancelled with run or anything else though as you prob know

ded

Elder God
yeah i showed the "no run" variation at 0:40, i just always thought the run cancel looks more eye catching LOL

NoDoubt

nasty
lol for sure and people always freak out when you do it so they usually fail the right time to duck and just get trapped in block position.

Its most annoying with Kabal id say, u try toe tappin outta the corner you just get spun. damn him

How exactly are the run canceled jabs "done right" in the corner? I've tried many times but my opponent is always able to duck and toe tap out of it after only a few repetitions.

ded

Elder God
its just lpx2 x run, repeat. usub, stryker and male ninjas have a little shitty timing for it tho.

NoDoubt

nasty
OUIJA WARRIOR said:
How exactly are the run canceled jabs "done right" in the corner? I've tried many times but my opponent is always able to duck and toe tap out of it after only a few repetitions.
Even if they are done right, you let 2-3 jabs hit u, u can force yourself to go in duck frames. Then take 2 more and you can toe tap yourself free. Shock confirmed this to me...I mean, unless your Sheeva...you lose maybe 20% of your life getting free but you still have a chance.

The jabs in my video gives you no chance at all

X820

Noob
ded_ said:
if done right you cant duck...how many videos i have to upload to prove this?
And who are you to question his awesomeness. :p

But anyway, yea man Dreamcather, and I believe it was Sugar did these on me like a decade ago, couldn't do anything.

NoDoubt

nasty
ded_ said:
if done right you cant duck...how many videos i have to upload to prove this?

Idk shock tested this a few days ago and told me. He said if you duck at the right time, as soon as the run button is pressed to cancel after the 2nd, u can duck if you take a few jabs. So im like...ok, its not the real corner jab inf then? Hes like no, but maybe hes wrong everyone makes mistakes.

I just wanted to show a vid of the different variations. machine guns are stupid funny but work the same way as the slower jab infs.

S

SuGaR

I wouldn't really consider shock's opinion more valid than ded's opinion.

ded

Elder God
I tested with Shock and Hrz, and I can completely understand why Shock thought it was escapable by holding down, because you only have one frame to make the LP+Run work! This is your best chance to escape.

MKK hanzo

MKT N64 casuals 27-02-2011

One of the best players from a neighborg state came to visit me and play some matches. To my surprise he was spamming a LOT the Gjab hahaha he told me that he is actually the best on his state. I had more than a year withouth playing him and he really has imporved a lot and has a very annoying Stryker, if he only could improve his executiion with Stryker combos he could be one hell of a pain in the ass to play against.

GGs to my friend Francisco. And here is a good chance to see how to play against a GJabber spammer! Altought sometimes you will see me "running into" the jabs (and doing some wacky and shitty stuff, I was playing HORRIBLY BAD) that is with a purpose I will explain later but if anyone can figure it out please feel free to post!

These batch of vids dont includ3e ALL the matches but the finalcount was me-43 him-5.

MKK hanzo

Who wants to see how broken MKII Kung Lao is in MKT PSX?

I played today Otto, an old friend from the same city as me in MKT PSX, he IMO is one of the top 5 here in the country at THIS game specifically, he uses mostly MKII Lao.

Ppl you have to see how BIG is the treat of playing against him. Its so FAST and he changes the way the game is played, you cannot zone him properly and he literally SHITS on GJabbing hahaha

Nightwolf is my only good counter against him cause the "on top of him" style of fighting, but I suffered cause of my lack of execution on PSX pad too for stuff like 4 axes and double tapping or inverse dash on d pad :( , also I dont like to pick in 2 vs 2 the same char (I.E: Nw, Nw).

Still he is an awesome player who is VERY agressive, as you allwill see, his biggest fault could be that he relies much on the character "brute force" and dont block that much.

Final count was me-13 Otto-13

Ggs my friend.

**SORRY FOR THE GLITCHY EMULATOR SOUNDS AND NO MUSIC**

MKK hanzo

ScheissNussen said:
Good stuff Hanzo. NW looks like he can be too much to handle for MK2 Lao sometimes. I bet at regular speed it would be a much easier fight for him. So he has no jab game at all? Or just against some chars.
Exactly, it whiff on some characters. Funny that an Hp does connect if blocked crouched. Thing is that he is toooo fast and sometimes if you try to uppercut him through his jabs you eat the jab IDK why.

Yeah the speed is a issue for me at least. And yes, he has no "get off me" move to counter NW pressure. Note the difference when he pics Kabal in one match against my NW. (Im not taking anything from him, he is one amazing player IMO, just pointinghow STRONG MKII Lao is)

MKK hanzo

GGs to my friend Albex in MKT PSX, he is learning the game so I played low tiers on him a bit. The game IDK also lagged in some points maybe xause I was recording at the same time.