What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

NoDoubt

nasty
Me VS Wildantmk1983 (Wilferra) and MELLY...Honduraz crew lol. Marvirrastas brother (P2) plays exactly alike go figure. always fun tho

*sorry no sound better that way instead o the desynch audio

MKK hanzo

MKK MKT PSX casual matches.

P1 MKK Hanzo P2 MKk Shadowmaster

Sorry for the laggy matches, those were casuals emulating in my shitty PC and using PSX pads ugh.

MKK hanzo

What I promised, a bit higher level MKT matches! This time friends from MKK Moron (another state) paid me a visit and we played a set of first to 3. They were Reinaldo, Shadowmaster, Humberto and Viktor.

i think MKT psx "slow us down" hahaha

Check out some hot MKT action!

S

SuGaR

No offense but where's RZP? I don't like watching you rape decent players.

nwo

Noob
Results from UMK3 Teams tournament...

Fights from Friday, March 4th...

nwo / lilhustlachris92 -VS- MELLY / WildantMK081

enyce2k9 / Spitfire -VS- j420 / skaterandballin

RandomSelect / iammud -VS- Prince / Broken Lotus

Fights from Saturday, March 5th...

RandomSelect / iammud -VS- MELLY / WildantMK081

Br0ken / NoDoubt -VS- spitfire / enyce2k9

March 7th, 2011. Final match-up. The fight was postponed by one day, due to Wildant's internet connection going down the day before.

Br0ken / NoDoubt -VS- WildantMK081 / MELLY

S

SuGaR

iSwampy sucks so bad. Kid used to bitch about kara jabs and that's all he does now and he can't even capitalize off of them. Fucking scrubs man.

BeRB

Noob
Derek said:
iSwampy sucks so bad. Kid used to bitch about kara jabs and that's all he does now and he can't even capitalize off of them. Fucking scrubs man.
Why so negative LOL@That mercy fail though.

S

SuGaR

BeRB said:
Why so negative LOL@That mercy fail though.
I more often than not hate the majority of this community and respect very few people. If I don't hate you or like you, I don't know you and you're not worth my time. ;)

Plus I love to talk shit to the bitches who rage quit.

BeRB

Noob
Derek said:
I more often than not hate the majority of this community and respect very few people. If I don't hate you or like you, I don't know you and you're not worth my time. ;)

I can respect that.

Derek said:
Man quit playin, you know you love to talk shit to EVERYBODY LOL.
I remember we were playing against Lizard King 5 and he was winning most matches. You were like "this guy obviously knows what he's doing...................but fuck him anyway"

Its just funny to hear you roast people LOL

BTW, where the hell have u been anyway? Haven't seen you online in ages.

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
This dude is getting really good fast, GGS bro. If anyone likes the game "Trials HD" my friend in the video is ranked in the top ten, CRAZY!!! Trials HD is the hardest game I ever played.

http://www.youtube.com/v/5En5tlq8a8w?fs=1&hl=en_US

S

SuGaR

OUIJA WARRIOR said:
Man quit playin, you know you love to talk shit to EVERYBODY LOL.
I remember we were playing against Lizard King 5 and he was winning most matches. You were like "this guy obviously knows what he's doing...................but fuck him anyway"

Its just funny to hear you roast people LOL

BTW, where the hell have u been anyway? Haven't seen you online in ages.
I didn't have my xbox for a grip. Add Shady Derek.

NoDoubt

nasty
^ - Amplitude has always been good. Been playin for years but he just doesnt play as often anymore. Thats IF this is the same "Amp" that I see on mame every once in a while. Like literally...I see him maybe twice every 4 months lol. But hes real good.