What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

OUIJA WARRIOR said:
LOL That dude was irate for real. I have a couple of recorded matches of xCounterWeightx screaming at me through the mic and dropping similar to this guy.
you should post them haha

nwo

Noob
Testing 2v2 with user names displayed above power bars...the names aren't automatically loaded from the client yet, hopefully soon.

McNasty

Moist.
I got an LOL out of that one. JAX got that fried chicken kang wit dat frrried rice
OJuggernaut0 said:
That guy drops on me constantly. It seems he owns noobs though.
while watching i was actually kind of hoping someone would join and ruin his day, but thats probably why the video ends lol

MKK hanzo

Brazil MKT scene. Guys are VERY good (Marcelo the most) sadly they are very selfish and trash talk too much. I hope to play them one day but I know they can kick my ass! XD

BTW one of those guys SUPPOSEDLY can do Sindel inf without cheating. IDK but I would say if its true when I see it personally.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wanexperts

MKK hanzo

They are quite good but still miss some karajabbing and some stuff. I have all those guys on my facebook, I will invite them here.

Tim Static

Adminerator
MKK Hanzo_H said:
They are quite good but still miss some karajabbing and some stuff. I have all those guys on my facebook, I will invite them here.
thanks bro. Speaking of FB, i like the pool pics. lol its SOOO cold here now, it was nice to see some pool action.

MKK hanzo

Tim Static said:
thanks bro. Speaking of FB, i like the pool pics. lol its SOOO cold here now, it was nice to see some pool action.
hahahaha thx Tim! Yeah its always hot here. Recently we hd plenty of rain that almost wiped 40% of the country lol but its always sunny.