What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

AC1984

Kaballin!
10x I'll add them tomorrow. This channel is not really mine. I created it to put umk3 videos from as many players as possible.

AC1984 said:
10x I'll add them tomorrow. This channel is not really mine. I created it to put umk3 videos from as many players as possible.
Ok, well I have more on my youtube page if you want those. I plan on trying to get more of my friends and other players in some match videos.

MKK hanzo

MKT PC rushy casuals on my Netbook hahahaha with some friends that were passing by.

Hanzo vs AlbeX

AlbeX vs Otto

Hanzo vs Otto

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
nwo, McNasty, Renique, MK3fan..

Could only get a few good matches in because of de-syncs, connection issues, or lag problems at one point or another.

nwo

Noob
nwo and eric VS Mcnasty and ladysaw

My webcam was selected as the audio recording device on accident, so please excuse my verbal comments and I think I even burped once (was drinking beer)

McNasty

Moist.
wow for someone who is doing OK that guy freaked out like a bitch... im glad no one gets mics on kaillera lol.

NoDoubt

nasty
LmAO! Prob the funniest iv seen so far lool

if u ever catch PMS Lady Kitana, id recommend recordin that shit too...usually its epic

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
NoDoubtArion said:
LmAO! Prob the funniest iv seen so far lool

if u ever catch PMS Lady Kitana, id recommend recordin that shit too...usually its epic
Shes just an annoying little bitch. I played her once and all she did was either sing stupid shit or trashtalk. After I left she ended up sending me stupid ass messages on xbl. Ended up muteing her and blocking communications. Bitch prides her self on being a girl. So fucking what.

NoDoubt

nasty
Epic Sax Guy said:
Shes just an annoying little bitch. I played her once and all she did was either sing stupid shit or trashtalk. After I left she ended up sending me stupid ass messages on xbl. Ended up muteing her and blocking communications. Bitch prides her self on being a girl. So fucking what.
lol word. i only play xbl if im at my friends house in jerzey and played her once. got kicked out after 3 matches and rejoined then got yelled at the whole time lol
"u pick kitana again ur getting kicked!"