What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
bah, I didn't even understand what u meant there, dude. we could go on this all day long. I'm at work and have nothing better to do so :roll:

NinjaGrinder said:
lex said:
NinjaGrinder said:
then please:
entertain ME! I'm not a troll, nor opportunist. I just want to see some recent material. :wink:
whats the difference between recent and previous material?
hmmm what about I HAVENT SEEN IT? the previous is old. I just want to see NEW stuff. when I see some RECENT matches of chi guys, I could tell you what's the real difference. But since vids don't mean shit to you, I guess you're not willing to show some more, so why bother asking me questions?
We all work now and do not meet up to play at an arcade or of some sort. 95% if not more you see in that one tourney where ps2 is grand prize, we've all done so you've seen it. Best way to see how some of us still play is actually playing us on xbl but even so, we're half the players we used to be. Well, atleast I am.

NinjaGrinder

we work here too ;) I'm 26 amd I'm sure the Chile guys work as well. I was not saying "record some matches for me NOW!" or "gather and play some arcade umk3 for me to see" I was just suggesting, asking if Chi guys could show some fresh stuff. even if its from xbxla (if you take the time to read my posts, I said "why don't u guys record some on xbxla?"...and if you haven't improve any since your "glory" days, i don't know why are u still playing...
since I've seen older chi sutff and I liked it, I was just thinking "oh, 3 years from those matches, it must be cool to see how they are playing" but obviously Lex didn't take it that way. He thought I wanted to criticize his matches and "give him tips" lol

MKK hanzo

LOL A long time without seeing a flaming war about who is the best. Here is my 20 bucks:

because videos dont mean shit other than for entertainment value or trolling material for opportunists.
Stop bringing cameras or capturing footage of fighting game tourneys. EVO dvd's suck! (Ironic)

Look, I have this shit on my head now:

If you have a tourney where players gather to see who is the best of all of them and you compete in it is because YOU TOO want to show/prove/try to be the best of them... of course also for having fun with friends and stuff but that s the principal matter of a tourney and fighting games in general... COMPETE!

And then, if you want to bring a camera/vhs or wathever to record the tourney/casuals or wathever its because YOU WANT to show it to your friends/world/dog wathever so...

If the footage that is in those tapes is from a competitive tourney in wich you claim that is the best and are the proof of that... then why you say that vids prove nothing?

Every damn time I see footage from japanese players ducking it out at SF I got amazed at how they are progressing/retreating at each game they play and it also helps people to play better and stuff.

All of us work I think and its damn hard to gather to play I know that but please DONT say that vids prove noting...

MKK hanzo

get back to me when umk3 is in evo then you may have a point
You know as well as me that UMK deserves more respect than the one it got now... And you as well as me know the problems with the hardcore mk players and the sf/casual/tekken wathever players....

Also for example, SFA3 has a huge follow up and its not at EVO. It deserves to be on it. I dont want to start another war here but UMK deserves to be there...even if only 20 people are going to show up...

NinjaGrinder said:
we work here too ;) I'm 26 amd I'm sure the Chile guys work as well. I was not saying "record some matches for me NOW!" or "gather and play some arcade umk3 for me to see" I was just suggesting, asking if Chi guys could show some fresh stuff. even if its from xbxla (if you take the time to read my posts, I said "why don't u guys record some on xbxla?"...and if you haven't improve any since your "glory" days, i don't know why are u still playing...
since I've seen older chi sutff and I liked it, I was just thinking "oh, 3 years from those matches, it must be cool to see how they are playing" but obviously Lex didn't take it that way. He thought I wanted to criticize his matches and "give him tips" lol
Almost all of us are now in our 30's. If you're referring to fresh as in how we play now...Our xbl record speaks for themselves. If you're referring to out of sight combos.. there aren't that much to do in umk3. Infinite, corner, middle of screen combos... we've seen it all or most. As for glory days and shit, we're playing for the thrill of it. Your "no improvement since glory days=why still play" is retarded. I guess everyone that's old and slow now should just quit. Dude, I'm less than half the player I used to be but I'm one of the most feared player on xbl(I think... 70% refuse to play me). Lex can't be as sharp as he used to as well and I know people feared him. Ask us again why we still play... then re-read last few sentences. When you questions people, you're pretty much criticizing. I don't question Lex because I know how good he plays. I joked sometimes cuz unlike other people, I do have a better chance of beating him. Not becuase I'm better, because I know how he plays and been playing him for ages... If I have never played him or just few times, any questionings can be perceived as criticizing.

horsemen, where´s some vids of you matching against lex, moe, shock, or... just any player?... you must be a really strong player... can i see some vids of you matching?... ok we all know that you test the mk.. as well at some others, but let me see how much you play im 25 too... and a question, what´s the big thing with the prize of the "chilenos" friends?... i see no bad shit with it

NinjaGrinder

horsemen said:
Almost all of us are now in our 30's. If you're referring to fresh as in how we play now...Our xbl record speaks for themselves. If you're referring to out of sight combos.. there aren't that much to do in umk3. Infinite, corner, middle of screen combos... we've seen it all or most. As for glory days and shit, we're playing for the thrill of it. Your "no improvement since glory days=why still play" is retarded. I guess everyone that's old and slow now should just quit. Dude, I'm less than half the player I used to be but I'm one of the most feared player on xbl(I think... 70% refuse to play me). Lex can't be as sharp as he used to as well and I know people feared him. Ask us again why we still play... then re-read last few sentences. When you questions people, you're pretty much criticizing. I don't question Lex because I know how good he plays. I joked sometimes cuz unlike other people, I do have a better chance of beating him. Not becuase I'm better, because I know how he plays and been playing him for ages... If I have never played him or just few times, any questionings can be perceived as criticizing.
jajajaajajaj u think I'm impressed by you saying 70% of people in xbxla refuses to play you? well, that 70% must be total scrubs, since no serious player would refuse to a good match, bah.
I wasn't talking about combos or fancy stuff...why don u understand that just seeing the matches is cool? I don't care if u do infs or corny corner combos, in fact, I wasn't asking YOU to show xbxla umk3 matches. I asked Lex. I don't know who are you, nor I care to.

rzp said:
horsemen, where´s some vids of you matching against lex, moe, shock, or... just any player?... you must be a really strong player... can i see some vids of you matching?... ok we all know that you test the mk.. as well at some others, but let me see how much you play im 25 too... and a question, what´s the big thing with the prize of the "chilenos" friends?... i see no bad shit with it
I'm under Freeisgood on Xbl. I've played more than half the people on this forum from fucked up time of 11pm to 3-4am central US time or until my old ass passes out. Some people said I'm prolly the best R. Smoke player. Currently I think I have more games under my belt in xbl than any1 right now. My record is 6200+ wins to 1500+ losses. I only use kabal and smoke at a combine amount of about 3% of those 7500+ because its just too ez using them. I don't understand the big thing with the prize question. If you're referring to ps2 as grand prize for the chile tourney ... I thought if you were the one that won the tourney and received ps2, you could sell it and applied money into an xbox360 investment. But since I was mistaken, the ps2 question is now irrelevent.

NinjaGrinder said:
jajajaajajaj u think I'm impressed by you saying 70% of people in xbxla refuses to play you? well, that 70% must be total scrubs, since no serious player would refuse to a good match, bah.
I wasn't talking about combos or fancy stuff...why don u understand that just seeing the matches is cool? I don't care if u do infs or corny corner combos, in fact, I wasn't asking YOU to show xbxla umk3 matches. I asked Lex. I don't know who are you, nor I care to.
Did I say you should be impressed??? I'm merely stating that I'm a strong player amongst the community.I don't do inf or any fancy corner combos. There's nothing wrong with a video of how ones play. I play for the fun of the game. Lex is my friend and I'm vouching for him and I'm sure many others such as moe and shock would too..and since I'm one of the veteran player, it should count for something(I hope). Last I remembered, we were talking to rzp. I thankyou for correcting my mistake and I think we were then finished.

NinjaGrinder

horsemen said:
Did I say you should be impressed??? I'm merely stating that I'm a strong player amongst the community.I don't do inf or any fancy corner combos. There's nothing wrong with a video of how ones play. I play for the fun of the game. Lex is my friend and I'm vouching for him and I'm sure many others such as moe and shock would too..and since I'm one of the veteran player, it should count for something(I hope). Last I remembered, we were talking to rzp. I thankyou for correcting my mistake and I think we were then finished.
you forgot the part when u said my jugde was retarded, duh!
also, I don't think Lex would need you or anyone to vouch for him, since I wasn't attacking/criticizing him...

NinjaGrinder said:
you forgot the part when u said my jugde was retarded, duh!
also, I don't think Lex would need you or anyone to vouch for him, since I wasn't attacking/criticizing him...
"even if its from xbxla (if you take the time to read my posts, I said "why don't u guys record some on xbxla?"...and if you haven't improve any since your "glory" days, i don't know why are u still playing... "

I'm attacking this phrase... Maybe you meant it differently but this phrase is an attack on all veteran players. I specifically replied we played it for the thrill of it. Just because we don't have anything new to show people.. "your words....if you haven't improve....why r u still playing" we're supposed to stop playing in general?? lay down and die? Even as an old fart, I can still bring my B game and still be very effective.

-free

NinjaGrinder

I wasn't saying that to all veteran players in general. I was saying it to YOU. so, you got a point, but not on your "vouching for my friends/mk veterans in general" :roll:
are we done yet?

NinjaGrinder said:
I wasn't saying that to all veteran players in general. I was saying it to YOU. so, you got a point, but not on your "vouching for my friends/mk veterans in general" :roll:
are we done yet?
I vouch for all the veteran players I grew up playing with and against even today. If some1 said something about lex, moe, colt, kingbizhop and other players I know that is true or untrue, I'm there. We're done when lex or any1 I've played with aren't questions on their ability or why they don't tape their shit.

Freeisgood, I ran into you twice in ranked and beat you both times, and I'm not very good. I don't know, maybe you let a friend play, but I don't know why you would let them do ranked...

Still, you might want to lower your 70%.

DAVE101 said:
Freeisgood, I ran into you twice in ranked and beat you both times, and I'm not very good. I don't know, maybe you let a friend play, but I don't know why you would let them do ranked...

Still, you might want to lower your 70%.
I shit you not. I was at 73% avoidance last week.... Everynow and then I lend my machine to fellow horsemen, Mr Sinister(he plays counterstrike tho). We did an all out mkfest like a month ago but then we played on non ranked and at 11pm to 6 am with a rookie. I don't care for ranking. I'm on to have fun. I've lost over 1500 times so... doesn't phase me 1 bit. I'm still relearning some characters. I stuck with Usub for almost 3 weeks. Now I'm on my 3rd week with Sindel and Kano. (I do use others but I'm currently choosing them off the bat)