What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

I played ded_ on kaillera once. He knew knew every move I was going to do before I even. Also, if he wants something, he gets it.

SHock: okp man i´ll upload it to a webpage, and then you download it for the host.
about ded_ so sad that we try many times to play on kailera and there is always on lag :( i would like to have some matches too ^_^, about the XBLA, everybody know that all internet conection ( and network gam,es) have lag and all that stuff, that´s why some peoples not consider thbis way as a good one ( im one of them), we know that if we fight, and then i´ll make you a babality you could say "damm that´s was because the lag" now ok, that top players is only for the gameplay on XBLA you know, it´s the same gameplay as arcade, but the lag make the different, maybe is a good way, but is not the best, the best way is person to person, BUT we all know that is just a fucking dream ( to others, a nightmare)... maybe is like u said shock ( and said others) lex is the best in EEUU, i watched the lexibition and others ( like i said before) but i see not too much level ( yeah i know, "in the venezuelan match is almost the same" someone will say this, i don´t know, so hard to say who´s the best, hope someday we´ll fight all in one day :p... till this day arrive, we just have to watch videos... we have no choice =(...
Ded_: you rule to me man haha, not only for the vids, you know how to say everything from MK, i mean "why smoke do this ?" and you gat the Right answer in the right moment, you´re good =)

The netplay on XBLA is so amazingly excellent words can not desbribe it. Allow to explain something though. I dont have internet at my house, I use a wireless adapter for xbox and use my neihbors 768k DSL. The network setup menu says the connection quality is zero bars, sometimes its one red bar. Now despite all this, half my games have been FLAWLESS!
... the other half runs at about 40% speed. :oops:

ded

Elder God
thank you for your words rzp ;]

i cant speak for xbla because i havent played it yet, but for me it will be worse than kailera, so i'm not interested about it.

but overall, yeah the best way to play is in person.

about lexibition, i cant critize it because remember that those matches are vs moe after all ;]

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I have those matches on a backup disc somewhere...didn't Moe win that tourney? Anyways, it was all good stuff.

I wonder when someone is going to record some xbla matches! I plan to soon, but life just got hectic again :?

Derek

Noob
I watched some match videos that ded_ uploaded on youtube, absolutely amazing stuff. I swear in those matches he never missed a beat.

ded_ said:
thank you for your words rzp ;]

i cant speak for xbla because i havent played it yet, but for me it will be worse than kailera, so i'm not interested about it.

but overall, yeah the best way to play is in person.

about lexibition, i cant critize it because remember that those matches are vs moe after all ;]
youi´re welcome =)

Now about the netplay, everybody know that only peoples from EEUU will have a "FLAWLESS" conection, not at the 100% but they will have, now for the Latin American and others continents there will be some lag if we play against american peoples ( even having the conection that i have) imagine that 3 months ago i played against ded_(bulgarian) and my MS was over 450 :shock: and against a guy called Pierre (EE.UU) My MS was over 500 :shock: :shock: and now, you´re wondering which ADSL i have and i have 1.575 kbps from CANTV SERVICIOS (My net service) and Pierre told me that he have only 512kbps working at the 75% so... i was lagged and he never lag, well, ded_ can answer this part... if someone from latin american have been played against a EEUU please feedback here and tell us about it. well i´d never played in XBLA, but we all know the netplay, maybe the conection is good, but the lag is the eternly enemy in the netplay world...

ded_: man all that lexibition was against a guy called "moe"? who´s him?... what a about a "shockibition" (to shock) could be great watch some match of your =) you play good, but need good opponents i saw some matches but not all, just like 4 matches or maybe 5 could you tell me which matches you consider the best of you?... thanks :D

DAVE101 said:
Who's MOE? He's the best mortal kombat player in the world. Take a look at the xbla leaderboard.

I dont know where this "best in the world" started from, but it was not me. I know for a fact there are people who are better than me, they just dont play the game. There is always someone who is better than the other person.

Moe

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Konqrr said:
I have those matches on a backup disc somewhere...didn't Moe win that tourney? Anyways, it was all good stuff.
the matches from that torny (MWC 2K4), I uploaded them to my youtube profile last week for a guy who requested them. if someone who hasn't seen them wants to check them out, go to my youtube profile

Konqrr said:
I wonder when someone is going to record some xbla matches! I plan to soon, but life just got hectic again :?
hey Shock, what happened to the "lexVsyou" matches you said you were gonna record? I wanna see that stuff...also I'd love to see him, thrower and MOE offline again.
I've played umk3 on xbla once so far, and it wasn't great...the lag was annoying, plus I didn't play someone "known". only scrubs with online tactics :lol:

this was the firs thing i watched when i came on this site it was at the top of the home page

but i noticed a thin line on the left hand side of the video anyone no what it is

stick man said:
this was the firs thing i watched when i came on this site it was at the top of the home page

but i noticed a thin line on the left hand side of the video anyone no what it is
Which video?

MOE30W said:
DAVE101 said:
Who's MOE? He's the best mortal kombat player in the world. Take a look at the xbla leaderboard.

I dont know where this "best in the world" started from, but it was not me. I know for a fact there are people who are better than me, they just dont play the game. There is always someone who is better than the other person.

Moe
I haven´t seen this before, i was busy reading some others forum´s parts... man, you´re totally right, and i agree with you, do you think that the right way is just fight against others and then everybody or your friends, or some peoples say "hey, look at that guy, he was the winner of the last torney, he RULZ!" or just "hey i won the torney, or casuals against shock, ded_,selpex,hanzo_Hasashi,Ninjagrinder,RZP,lex,Dreemnj" and some others...good words moe...=)

EDIT: just a suggestion, change the tittle of this thread:p we talk about anyvideos and some others stuff... just a suggest, or why don´t we made a another thread about vids?... or just the admin open it =)... just a suggestion...

Ah a typical who's best in the world. If you're really passionate about this then maybe you should participate in the next tourney. Here's a suggestion buy a 360 and see how well you'll do. Till then you don't stand a chance. No one on this site is better than Lex and that's final. Shock, Thrower and moe only stand a chance.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
A look at the big picture is important, based on what you have seen, others have seen, how much of it falls into place and is in agreement, player density, time frame etc. All of this needs to be taken into account before anyone can judge who is actually good, and then actually having the various populations of players against eachother will create the result of at least a "current" world's best. There are all time, and temporary bests in everything. All time best UMK3 player was probably playing in tournaments on a regular basis before many of us knew what competitive MK was like. As for right now, almost all the high level tactics that anyone sees in videos on the net now are based on, or originated from things that were developed by Chicago during the mid to late 90s. Only a few major things have been discovered since then that have remotely effected tier lists and it required access to the games on an unlimited basis to figure out.