What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

Nice ~~~~

Makes me wan't to quit the damn game man

LOL
It was good, really really liked the Kung lao variations!!!! also this one morph combo you did on Jax in The Pit.... that was total rape dude ... :?

Mk 4 LiFe

Four flight cancels between HPs? Is that it? :twisted:

That transition at 2:47 was pretty trippy. I must ask, are you sure those combos can only be done in N64 trilogy?

I've been wondering about this, because it's not just in this, but I think in the original combo video. When doing HP, scream cancels in the corner with sindel, what factor allows you to do two HPs in a row without push back from the first one?

BTW, Noob is a complete joke.

dreemernj

Ambassador
The pushback doesn't happen because HP->Scream does not add to the combo meter. If you do aa.HP, scream, aa.HP, scream, aa.HP, scream, aa.HP, scream, aa.HPHP it will register as a 2 hit combo. The goal then is to get as many aa.HP->screams as possible before getting aa.HPHP. Then aa.HPHP will knock them up higher to let the combo keep going, but there will be pushback on every punch afterwards.

ded

Elder God
N64 exclusives only are:

Hsmoke Combo, Khameleon Stuff, Csub-Liu Combo, Ermac-Lao Combo, Noob-Baraka (it can be done in psx/pc but with more hits between the teleports), Sektor Combo, Kitana-Stryker-Kitana (because the baton trip), The Jax-Sheeva counter, Jade100%, Cage Inf and The D+HK infs

its n64 broken, because the first vid has too much elements that were for n64, and we just made vol.2 to complete the brokeness ;]

Mario

Noob
ded_ said:
N64 exclusives only are:

Hsmoke Combo, Khameleon Stuff, Csub-Liu Combo, Ermac-Lao Combo, Noob-Baraka (it can be done in psx/pc but with more hits between the teleports), Sektor Combo, Kitana-Stryker-Kitana (because the baton trip), The Jax-Sheeva counter, Jade100%, Cage Inf and The D+HK infs

its n64 broken, because the first vid has too much elements that were for n64, and we just made vol.2 to complete the brokeness ;]
I can only get the D+HK infinite to work for Sheeva. The other characters have D+HK's that are just too slow for me to juggle with.

Edit: Well I just got it to work with Shang Tsung, but no luck with the other characters. Example; With Kano I can at most get 5 hits before the opponant falls to the ground.

Great video guys. I thought the Kung Lao stuff was nuts! Great stuff. What song did you use for that video. It has a catchy tune.

Great stuff with Khameleon. How did you know what moves she had? I don't remember if she changes stances or colors but to do that stuff on the fly with her is awesome

Great Video!

Selpex

Noob
nightwish - kinslayer, frame skips helped with khameleon combo's giving time to prepare, holding certain buttons can change which ninja kha turns into

edit: color of name in namebar = color of ninja = doable moves of that ninja

SubZero187 said:
I don't remember if [khameleon] changes stances or colors...
Both kinda. Her skin color changes from mileena and kitana(white) to jade(black). That along with stance and the life bar thing.

Selpex

Noob
downloading now, might be a while, have to ask batt about an intro for rzp's vid havent seen her online in a while

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
hmmm...do u think i should post the link so everyone can watch it now or should i wait for rzp's vid to show it?

NinjaGrinder said:
hmmm...do u think i should post the link so everyone can watch it now or should i wait for rzp's vid to show it?
Thanks for clarifying, I was wondering why/how ded_ and selpex were commenting about it.

Hi peoples... i wanted to say that all 3 MKT BROKEN vid are awesome ( well, the frist and second vid) and the MKT BROKEN 3 TEASER, really nice stuff, i want to thanks to the ultimatemk.com staff for finally activate my account and ded_ for try hard to help me :) and selpex for helping editing my future umk3 combo vid =) i´ll be around reading pages :) thanks again, bye

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
rzp I don't know why you never got the activation email, but I manually activated it a couple days after you signed up.

Shock said:
rzp I don't know why you never got the activation email, but I manually activated it a couple days after you signed up.
Ok NP...^_^ after all im here reading all the forum ^_^... nice stuff here, Ninja Grinder will help me editing some sound´s problem for a couple of Match´s vids of us ( MKK TEAM VENEZUELA) RZP Vs Hanzo_Hasashi in UMK3 Arcade ( no mame) was recorded with my camera Today (12/10/2006) 3:00Am, was 195 matches, but my SD card have just 256mb:S ( yeah i know im poor hahaxD) and i have only 15 matches ^_^ soon Ninja Grinder will put the links here ^_^

yap, is a PHOTO camera with video capability ^_^... and the SD Card is 256 mb:(... and we start matching Mmmm at 10:00Pm (11/10/2006, October 11 2006) and we finish 3:30Am xD was awesome to play like the old times ^_^