What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

ded

Elder God
thats what i said, they've been shown only in mkt infinito because i didnt wanted to miss them, nvm, dont reply to this p0erro

Great video! no doubt shock and dreemer spent a lot of time putting it together..they are real fans! Thank you! (really no sarcasm)In a very good way, these videos show how people can CHEAT!. I applaud the guys here for working hrs and hrs to help shed light on this shitty subject. Us experts knowthat people who play like this win only because their oppenent missed one fucking block! I think we should also start a CHEATERS LIST next to the QUITTERS LIST(lagging isnt always someones fault), also "WHO HAS mileena,sub,and ermac list!(xbl)"whaddaya say? a1?

Wait, Noob was in there, playable, at 2:46-2:51, lower right quadrant.

Anyone want to explain?

Were MKT parts mixed in there as well?

Also, I noticed Nightwolf's Simple 4 Hit, then Ax, then do it again on the robots. I know it's blockable, but you said all infinites were in there regardless of usefulness. Was it left out because it was blockable?

Derek

Noob
It was honestly, bitter sweet for me. It's always nice to have a new combo video. The editing was very nice. I love the blood splatter effect. However, I've seen all of that stuff before so it was really sort of a blah feeling. GJ Ded and Dreemer.

Wait, Noob was in there, playable, at 2:46-2:51, lower right quadrant.

Anyone want to explain?

Were MKT parts mixed in there as well?
This is not MKT, you can play as Noob in UMK3 with a hacked rom.

Also, I noticed Nightwolf's Simple 4 Hit, then Ax, then do it again on the robots. I know it's blockable, but you said all infinites were in there regardless of usefulness. Was it left out because it was blockable?
It's not an infinite combo if it can be blocked. I guess you just have to ignore the games "combo" system because it's not completely legitimate.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Great video! no doubt shock and dreemer spent a lot of time putting it together..they are real fans! Thank you! (really no sarcasm)In a very good way, these videos show how people can CHEAT!. I applaud the guys here for working hrs and hrs to help shed light on this shitty subject. Us experts knowthat people who play like this win only because their oppenent missed one fucking block! I think we should also start a CHEATERS LIST next to the QUITTERS LIST(lagging isnt always someones fault), also "WHO HAS mileena,sub,and ermac list!(xbl)"whaddaya say? a1?
Wait, a cheaters list for people that use Infinites? That doesn't make any sense since infs aren't cheating.

If it's in the game, it should be allowed. Now if you play against someone on XBL or UMKDS and they manage to play as Noob or something, then there's some cheating. But just use of infs is just part of the game. Love it or leave it.

Wait, a cheaters list for people that use Infinites? That doesn't make any sense since infs aren't cheating.

If it's in the game, it should be allowed. Now if you play against someone on XBL or UMKDS and they manage to play as Noob or something, then there's some cheating. But just use of infs is just part of the game. Love it or leave it.
1. THANK YOU for xbl rankings!!!!Thank you for this site! You guys are the best!!!!!
2. About the infinites.....the progam is being tricked! VERY clever that you all have found this indeed! Imo if someone beats me by by using these techniques I will Wow their efforts (in that they are obviously difficult to perform) but AM NOT CONVINCED that they would prove to be a better player. As i stated earlier it would only prove to me that I missed only ONE block!
3. The way in which I mean cheat is.....code that is manipulated or scrambled in a way to give a person the advantage. This all belongs in the back of any gaming magazine with the hint,tip,cheat section [cheat codes]Finally...and most important..... its just not fun playing that way. Thank you.

dreemernj

Ambassador
I editted the UMK3 infinito post just to say that it's in the combo videos section now.

http://ultimatemk.com/cvids.php?vid=152

And I also fixed up the combo videos section a bit so the "Filter by game" drop down is a little bit more functional now. It was working before but there were some funky game names showing up in there.

Thread should have read..." How to cheat like the pros!" This isnt good at all. Sorry im not kissing butt to ya'll but I mean like this is how to be xbl #1 unmk3 player....
1. Make gamertag
2. pick human smoke or kung lao
3. use infinites each and every match
4. play until you get to a comfy rank.
5. never use gamertag for unmk3 again
6. Tell everyone how great of a cheater you are
7. see how proud your mom is of you.

Thread should have read..." How to cheat like the pros!" This isnt good at all. Sorry im not kissing butt to ya'll but I mean like this is how to be xbl #1 unmk3 player....
1. Make gamertag
Human Smoke has no practical infinites -_- (Realistically, none)

That's not as easy as it was when the game first came out either.

Tim Static

Adminerator
1. Make gamertag
Dude, I'm starting to take it that your just not very good and you get absolutely molested everytime you play. You've posted a couple times the last couple days about people who counter pick, use infinites & anti air hits are cheaters. And that tells me you dont know how to play and arent very good.

So I would suggest you stop crying like a little fucking baby about this. Nobody is cheating, its just that your not very good..

So stop insulting the poeple who have been playing this game ever since it came out and are actually VERY VERY good and the people who contribute SO much not just to this site, but the entire community of MK players all over the world.

If not, you could hang out at Gamefags.com and be a douche there. :rolleyes:

Dude, I'm starting to take it that your just not very good and you get absolutely molested everytime you play. You've posted a couple times the last couple days about people who counter pick, use infinites & anti air hits are cheaters. And that tells me you dont know how to play and arent very good.

So I would suggest you stop crying like a little fucking baby about this. Nobody is cheating, its just that your not very good..

So stop insulting the poeple who have been playing this game ever since it came out and are actually VERY VERY good and the people who contribute SO much not just to this site, but the entire community of MK players all over the world.

Yeh cosmos pretty much trolls to the max or has no idea how to play mk on any more than a superficial level so he gets upset

I love playing on xbl and getting whipped. It's just sad when the other player leaves because I'm not challenging enough. :) I do learn a lot though, so cheers to who ever you are and will be. ;)

Thanks for the videos.

Yeh cosmos pretty much trolls to the max or has no idea how to play mk on any more than a superficial level so he gets upset
Hey Im here .. I can sometimes be misunderstood by the way I write. I am not very academic. I think its important that I clarify myself a bit better about this topic. I am very happy to be a part of a community that shares the same and even more fanatisism ,as I do for this game. The MK series video game was in every arcade from Sea Isle City NJ to Philly.Those were the days.
I realize that the admins busted their asses making this site and all that it is. The videos and overall construction of UMK.com show monumental expertise.You guys are talented! I feel like Ive learned a lot more about computers by using this site. :)
I know that all the characters get an average of 3-5 different combos ranging with an average of 3-8 hits. I feel strongly that this is the intended scale used to keep the characters close in stength and skill yet very different in identities. To me a fun, fair, even skilled matchup would consist of two players who use a Variety of combos and special moves. When the inf player steps in to this you have no opportunity to miss a block. Think of my style of play not as inexperience or NOOB, I like to put a spin on the bowling ball. Inf to me is rolling the ball right down the middle. No style.
I'm glad to talk to you guys TS and KTB. I think we should play some matches together. TS smi and KTB sfr. Convince me that aa-inf was an intended program structure. Peace

Ok, I get your point and I can slightly agree on the idea that it is not in the spirit of the game, but any good player who knows any infs usually wont go and constantly do them. From what I have read, both players in a fight would have equal chance of winning if they are equally skilled, so if one player makes a mistake and starts getting inf'd, then it would be their own fault, imho.

At the end of the day, if you cant stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

Besides if you ever do see any of these done on yourself, then just feel grateful that you have played with one of the best, I do!

To me a fun, fair, even skilled matchup would consist of two players who use a Variety of combos and special moves. When the inf player steps in to this you have no opportunity to miss a block. Think of my style of play not as inexperience or NOOB, I like to put a spin on the bowling ball. Inf to me is rolling the ball right down the middle. No style.
I'm glad to talk to you guys TS and KTB. I think we should play some matches together. TS smi and KTB sfr. Convince me that aa-inf was an intended program structure. Peace
Infs play a very small role in mk, especially online. It is rare as fuck you will see one actually pulled off and the only one I've seen myself is kung laos.

I very much doubt that if you played 20 xbl matches in a row that any of the people you are matched up with are able to inf, let alone do it through lag or be able to set you up in that position to begin with.

You act as if all it takes is one unblocked punch and it's simply not that easy. Even when I download high skilled matches from Shock and such he will occasionally miss his reptile cycle and will rarely land a full inf. It is VERY difficult and not childs play like you make it out to be.

The point is infs don't control the outcome of this game, the better player will win more games in the long run.

No offense cosmos but you have absolutley no place to talk. Not saying anything about you personally but you lack skill in UMK3. So when you lack skill, you label that things your not able to do as "cheap", or "cheating". The game is what it is, and inf and aa are apart of the game. If your playing to win, anything goes except for REAL cheating "Lagging the game etc."

Nothing personal cosmos, but your talking out your ass.