What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

Selpex said:
nice vid didnt get to check all but infinito was insane, you done most the stuff i couldnt, been away for a long time, back for a while might be gone again

i wasnt in jail btw ;o
i was talking to ded_ about you LOL! and i ask him "where´s selpex... maybe he´s in the jail" LOL!!!!!
man, where have you been? ...nice to see you back in here again ^_^

Selpex

Noob
been a while, life work college shit etc back for a while now anyway gotta get sf3 from dreemer idk if ded is mad when i left middle of making the mk4 vid, dont even know if its been made by someone else

dude that shit is still broken. :roll:

I tried playing it in Winamp, Divx and Windows Media Player. Its just the audio and no video at all.

ded

Elder God
there will be youtube link after few mins, otherwise try downloading x264 ffdshow codec and it will be ok

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I added a youtube link. The avi is H264 codec. The video is fantastic, I'm glad I didn't make it because it would have been shit compared to that work of art.

That was awesome. Unbelievable combos and good production. Good job everyone involved.

BTW, I don't know if anyone would care but "Infinito" is spelled wrong in the title on the YouTube page.

Droopy

Noob
I want to thank everyone for working on the new video, it came along great! Any diehard mk fans or newcomers would appreciate this video as much as i do!

Vert

Noob
Very, veeeeeery nice vid.

Only two questions:
1. Why the music is always the same (guitars etc)?
2. Who's the guy in bed?

ded

Elder God
i tryied something different for the music this time, i tryied mixing some songs from Prince of Persia OST (i had this idea for mkt n64 inf video), because as much as i like immediate music for combo vids, there are too many already.

as for the dreaming guy - it was supposed to be me LOL, but we did it using one scene from Masters Of Horror episode (i dont remember which one it was)